The Many Miracles of Nick Fuentes - a thread compiling many of Nick's more blasphemous moments

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

GordonRameses

It's fookin' RA!!
kiwifarms.net
I wanted to make this thread to keep a tally of Nick's more blasphemous nature that seems to rear its ugly head in the midst of drama. Nick has a terrible habit of comparing himself or his situation to Christ and his betrayals. He does this so much that even Groypers pick up these on cues and will lambast America First defectors and their "30 pieces of silver".

Nick the Saint:
Catboi sainthood.png

Infamous example on his call with Culture War Criminal:
Nick the miracle worker

Nick's Telegram blasphemous moments:
Screenshot_20220130-040120_Telegram.jpgScreenshot_20220504-050011_Gallery.jpgChurch burning.jpg

Chris Emerson is a great source of nauseating blasphemous pro-Nick propaganda:
a37e5edee706052f.jpg5390fdc6da7c2a9d.png
9ad699e8a3519bfe.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rosy Reptile

kiwifarms.net
It still surprises me that Classical Theist is associated with this guy, even at this point. Is he still in there? CT is/was a big account on tradcath twitter. He had a debate with Jay Dyer a while back. So did Nick, but it was a little different in the sense that Jay Dyer's debates are divided between IBS tier garbage and more serious discussions with actually respected people in the religious world like Trent Horn or various Muslim scholars. CT's debate was the latter, because he was seen as a staple of tradcath twitter similarly to how Jay Dyer was on Orthodox twitter.

I have a friend who used to be part of the internet tradcath sphere who went byzcath and finally Orthodox, and he came up with a great word for the attitude that he saw in the Catholic circles he was in. He called them "politicoomers". They only really seemed be interested in Roman Catholicism as some sort of political system or tool and neglected the internals of the faith. That sounds a lot like the attitude of American Felines.

If the e-thomist poster boy Classical Theist is still carrying water for Nick, it does not bode well for that whole internet tradcath sphere in general. I suspect that CT's carrying water for nick has more to do with their mutual associations with the poa.st crew, but I'm sure it also has a lot to do with what happens when politi-cooming takes the center stage in your faith-based movement. You get neither.

Frozen in time

Things have changed since 1945
kiwifarms.net
Classical theist is actually a YouTuber who makes really thought provoking videos on Christianity but sense i recently i found out that he supports nick Fuentes a man who has probably committed almost every sin in the bible sure we are not perfect we all sin but given Nicks ego he probably thinks he is above sin or he thinks he has committed only a few sins neither way am starting to lose respect for classical theist

Last edited:

Canispugnax

kiwifarms.net
It still surprises me that Classical Theist is associated with this guy, even at this point. Is he still in there? CT is/was a big account on tradcath twitter. He had a debate with Jay Dyer a while back. So did Nick, but it was a little different in the sense that Jay Dyer's debates are divided between IBS tier garbage and more serious discussions with actually respected people in the religious world like Trent Horn or various Muslim scholars. CT's debate was the latter, because he was seen as a staple of tradcath twitter similarly to how Jay Dyer was on Orthodox twitter.

I have a friend who used to be part of the internet tradcath sphere who went byzcath and finally Orthodox, and he came up with a great word for the attitude that he saw in the Catholic circles he was in. He called them "politicoomers". They only really seemed be interested in Roman Catholicism as some sort of political system or tool and neglected the internals of the faith. That sounds a lot like the attitude of American Felines.

If the e-thomist poster boy Classical Theist is still carrying water for Nick, it does not bode well for that whole internet tradcath sphere in general. I suspect that CT's carrying water for nick has more to do with their mutual associations with the poa.st crew, but I'm sure it also has a lot to do with what happens when politi-cooming takes the center stage in your faith-based movement. You get neither.
Yeah and your friend had a similar journey to mine. The politics cooming within the tradcath sphere is annoying as fuck. It leads them to make the same mistakes over and over again. So I'm not shocked at all that CT is still cooming for nick. tbh you could create a lolcow thread on tradcath retardation and stupidity. Taylor Marshal alone has given me many lols and he is but one of them.

Harammurabe

kiwifarms.net
Did the Nick/Christ lunacy ramp up in the past year or so? I swear that it was never this bad in 2018 or 2019 despite his Catholic """faith""" always being one of his selling features.
Classical theist is such a weak ass faggot. He retweeted this hilariously retarded tweet on the 7th of May.
https://twitter.com/ClassicalTheis/status/1520209549017427968?s=20&t=h2p5tEtyXtJG_-CgyakyYg
View attachment 3273904
Was reminded of this classic from not too long ago while perusing the Nick thread.
Screenshot_20211207-075844_1.png

Never trust an e-Catholic.

Last edited by a moderator:

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

There's a divide in tradcaths. Recent converts who see themselves as the authority on Catholicism exemplified by the likes of Taylor Marshall and Classical Theist. The opposition is long term Catholics who are tradcaths, SSPX or sedes, The recent converts carry water for anyone claiming to be tradcath or Trump supporting Catholics. The other side advocates for political change to distributism and Catholic monarchy or fascism along the lines of Franco. The distributists accuse the converts of being grifters and their actions do little to refute it.

Tomboy Respecter

In a little camera shop in Shinjuku...
kiwifarms.net
Classical theist is such a weak ass faggot. He retweeted this hilariously retarded tweet on the 7th of May.
https://twitter.com/ClassicalTheis/status/1520209549017427968?s=20&t=h2p5tEtyXtJG_-CgyakyYg
View attachment 3273904

Classical theist is actually a YouTuber who makes really thought provoking videos on Christianity but sense i recently i found out that he supports nick Fuentes a man who as probably committed almost every sin in the bible sure we are not perfect we all sin but given Nicks ego he probably thinks he is above sin or he thinks he has committed only a few sins neither way am starting to lose respect for classical theist
Did the Nick/Christ lunacy ramp up in the past year or so? I swear that it was never this bad in 2018 or 2019 despite his Catholic """faith""" always being one of his selling features.

Was reminded of this classic from not too long ago while perusing the Nick thread.
View attachment 3274231

Never trust an e-Catholic.
Personally, as a Catholic (not a tradcath but a Catholic that is orthodox but realizes the need for some new blood to get into the Church since it's obvious as fucking day that the current leadership is corrupt), I never really thought much of Classical Theist. He seems to be the typical "I read a book on Thomas Aquinas and think his thoughts are so deep and cool" type of guy.
I used to be that too, but then I kind of realized that Thomas Aquinas really didn't say anything new that older theologians like St. Augustine haven't already said, but in a more "verbose" fashion, let's say. I've never really understood this attachment to Thomism when there are so many Catholic philosophers whose thoughts are much better put than Aquinas' and still have an effect to this day, like those of Robert Grossteste, Roger Bacon, Nicole Orseme and the other Oxford school of philosophy (all contemporaries of or living in the same era as Aquinas that developed the scientific method as we know it today in addition to being some of the first if not the first humans to prove physical laws with mathematical theorems) in addition to Stanley Jaki and Pierre Duhem, all of whom are very educated men of science who can unite their faith and their scientific knowledge into a more coherent worldview than that of Thomism. I don't think it's necessarily wrong, but it's very lacking in details when you look at it as a whole. He focuses way too much on the metaphysics and not enough on the actual physics (I can't disagree with his approach to ethics since it is the most practical part of philosophy and thus the most approachable from on the ground).
Anyways, from what I've seen of him, he seemed like he was kind of like a fanboy of the tradCath lifestyle rather than being there for the actual philosophical content. Another Catholic apologetics channel I watched (and still watch even though he doesn't update often because he has cool math videos), Mathoma, had him on to debate some kid or random atheist Youtube channel about the existence of God and Aquinas' Five Ways. It was a total spergfest between CT and the atheist dude. None of them could enunciate their points properly and while they didn't get harsh in tone with each other (as far as I remember), neither of them really understood what they were saying. Only Mathoma sounded confident in what he was saying.. I'm not surprised he followed another Catholic Youtuber, but I am genuinely surprised he fell in with the AF crowd. While he isn't the next Aquinas, his content really didn't seem in line with AF's goals at all other than being pro-Catholic/Christianity. I really wonder what he sees in Nick the Catboi Catholic and his Autistic Zoomer Crew and hope he comes to his senses and leaves. He's not a bad kid, just a bit misguided really.

The comparisons to St. Paul are hilarious considering that none of these idiots even read the Bible. If they did they’d surly know of Paul’s many close relationships with women whom he said helped him grow in faith by teaching their home churches, Lydia being a good example.
Not to mention he was a Pharisee when he was Saul. meaning he was married as you had to be married to become a Pharisee in the first place. Plus, the only woman he shits on is that woman who was basically stealing from the Church along with her husband (and reprimanded both for being thieving cunts before God fucking killed then right then and there (not in Minecraft)).

Rosy Reptile

kiwifarms.net
1652417103091.png

Can't seem to quote or reply to that Tomboy Respecter guy, which is odd since I can reply to everyone else in the thread.

I won't argue against Roman Catholicism or the concept of an "orthodox" Catholic for the moment, since it's not thread related. For the purposes of this thread, though, it should be pointed out that Mathoma is not a good-faith actor and neither is CT or really anyone in that circle barring maybe some exceptions. Anyone who's had an argument with Mathoma knows what I'm talking about. Whenever they're losing an argument, the accuse the other side of being mean, piety-signal, and then astroturf a fake moral victory. They'll change their arguments and contradict themselves mid-conversation if necessary in order to protect the institution of the papacy, because they certainly won't defend any actual specific point of doctrine. Watch them argue with an Orthodox guy about the essence/energies distinction and you'll see them take five different positions in the same conversation.

It makes complete sense that they'd share audiences with Nick.

NetVet

dat / dere
kiwifarms.net

What a fucking retard. Imagine losing your prospects in life and getting on the ADL list for THAT. For this pompous, self aggrandizing, self-esteem shattered insecure manlet faggot.

109 knives and counting, the eternal martyr, little spic has been stabbed 109 times pray for him groypers, put that fleshlight aside for a moment and do the "Chraiss is Kang" larp for a second, and then go back to sharing your feet pics and sodomizing each other - remember nowhere in Tha Book does it say anything about taking it up the ass, it's not explicitly forbidden plus having gay sex is the straightest thing one can do, did you get my irony here? I'm so fucking ironic, epic style. Get it groypers? Getting fucked up the ass is the most straight thing a man can do, I'm an irony bro and I only put dicks in my mouth to make those cringe wignats seethe.

Fleshlight, blacklight, groypers going all night - this just occurred to me, sounds like some Kanye verse in All of the Lights. Cum to think about it that's actually a good meme potential.

All of the lights - blacklights, fleshlights, ass tight, groypers pumpin all night

Funny.

Rosy Reptile

kiwifarms.net
What a fucking retard. Imagine losing your prospects in life and getting on the ADL list for THAT. For this pompous, self aggrandizing, self-esteem shattered insecure manlet faggot.

109 knives and counting, the eternal martyr, little spic has been stabbed 109 times pray for him groypers, put that fleshlight aside for a moment and do the "Chraiss is Kang" larp for a second, and then go back to sharing your feet pics and sodomizing each other - remember nowhere in Tha Book does it say anything about taking it up the ass, it's not explicitly forbidden plus having gay sex is the straightest thing one can do, did you get my irony here? I'm so fucking ironic, epic style. Get it groypers? Getting fucked up the ass is the most straight thing a man can do, I'm an irony bro and I only put dicks in my mouth to make those cringe wignats seethe.

Fleshlight, blacklight, groypers going all night - this just occurred to me, sounds like some Kanye verse in All of the Lights. Cum to think about it that's actually a good meme potential.

All of the lights - blacklights, fleshlights, ass tight, groypers pumpin all night

Funny.
The gay stuff is so bleak it's nuts. I think on some level it comes with the despair of a collapsed hope for the future, which is inevitable when you put your faith in a political messiah like Nick.

EyeGuy

Zechariah 3:9
kiwifarms.net
@Tomboy Respecter I don't really know anything about Paul, but being married wasn't a condition per se of being a Pharisee (though it's difficult to pin down exactly what made someone a Pharisee in the first place). They certainly wouldn't have encouraged celibacy, however.

Canispugnax

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3276176
Can't seem to quote or reply to that Tomboy Respecter guy, which is odd since I can reply to everyone else in the thread.

I won't argue against Roman Catholicism or the concept of an "orthodox" Catholic for the moment, since it's not thread related. For the purposes of this thread, though, it should be pointed out that Mathoma is not a good-faith actor and neither is CT or really anyone in that circle barring maybe some exceptions. Anyone who's had an argument with Mathoma knows what I'm talking about. Whenever they're losing an argument, the accuse the other side of being mean, piety-signal, and then astroturf a fake moral victory. They'll change their arguments and contradict themselves mid-conversation if necessary in order to protect the institution of the papacy, because they certainly won't defend any actual specific point of doctrine. Watch them argue with an Orthodox guy about the essence/energies distinction and you'll see them take five different positions in the same conversation.

It makes complete sense that they'd share audiences with Nick.
Ah, I'm not the only one. Not to go do deep into theology sperging, but Mathomas takes on st. Palamas are hilariously retarded. Like I said, you can make a lolcow thread on the stupidities and hilariously bad takes from the e-caths. Mathoma, Mauritian, CT, Taylor "milkers" Marshal, Lolcow Loften, Eric Ybarra and many more. And I haven't yet spoken about the twitter/discord anime-caths. They are the worst of all. Coomer incels using Christianity as an excuse to hate on women, coom and politics sperg. So it wasn't a shock for me that some of them allied themselfs with nick.