Manosphere The Mayor of MGTOWN

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This guy showed up in relation to two other youtube channels, the first being Armoured Skeptic when he made a response to MGTOW that included footage from this guy's channel. The second time I heard of him was @chimpburgers talking about our very own @jennymcpoopypants mentioning him. That and a video from him sent by PM is what brought about a thread on the good Mayor.

His youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdMPdytnpICXabqQE7LG-sQ

A taste of today's all-caps-loving Loveshy weirdo:

Last edited:

Bassomatic

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE NOT MAKAROV
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I don't even have a dog, that's how little I want to be tethered down!" is probably one of the saddest things I've heard these people say.
Not only is that truly tragic, it also speaks volumes how much they act like they aren't empty.
Not everyone is a relationship person, that's quite alright. Some people aren't pet people (it's ok to be wrong) but to go out of your way to shun things. I've said it a million times in regards to all these clowns, if you didn't care you'd not put any damned energy into this.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't had luck finding his picture yet, just this tweet.

No Twitter account either

fa75d552f4.png

GL99

Healers Love Me
kiwifarms.net
Hot damn, I was just about to make a post in the MGTOW thread about this guy. Long story short, there are a couple threads on Reddit making the rounds about how his latest scheme seems to be fairly shady. This could end up being absolutely hilarious, absolutely horrifying, or both.

Apparently, this MAYOR OF MGTOWN guy (all caps, as always) is a "humanitarian." He's trying to set up some MGTOW commune for homeless men to give them free housing. Helping the poor sounds nice, but it's already been pointed out that there's something rather suspicious about his efforts. He says he'll ask any homeless guy who stays at his "shelter" to sign a hold harmless clause.

I'd like to hear @AnOminous on this matter, but I gotta ask, is this normal for homeless shelters? I can understand THE MAYOR'S reasoning, but as has been said, sticking a bunch of homeless dudes in an RV out in the middle of nowhere--without easy access to police, sanitation, or medical services-- while asking them to not hold him responsible if anything goes wrong seems rather...dystopian, to say the least.

Attachments

• MGTOWN-this is not going to end well.png
    MGTOWN-this is not going to end well.png
    263.3 KB · Views: 653

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, this MAYOR OF MGTOWN guy (all caps, as always) is a "humanitarian." He's trying to set up some MGTOW commune for homeless men to give them free housing. Helping the poor sounds nice, but it's already been pointed out that there's something rather suspicious about his efforts. He says he'll ask any homeless guy who stays at his "shelter" to sign a hold harmless clause.

You can't just generally sign away all right to sue over unspecified future wrongs. Otherwise someone could have you sign one of these and then just murder you.

Anyone providing housing is acting as a landlord of sorts, too, and there are laws about what you're required to do. You can't just have people sign these away and then operate an illegal firetrap, for instance.

GL99

Healers Love Me
kiwifarms.net
You can't just generally sign away all right to sue over unspecified future wrongs. Otherwise someone could have you sign one of these and then just murder you.

Anyone providing housing is acting as a landlord of sorts, too, and there are laws about what you're required to do. You can't just have people sign these away and then operate an illegal firetrap, for instance.

Yeah, I watched a bit more of his video. On 4:45 he says the shelter will be built on a "heavy agriculture" zoning area and that it's "off the grid." Off the grid? How is this guy going to provide power and decent sanitation for the homeless people he wants to help?

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I watched a bit more of his video. On 4:45 he says the shelter will be built on a "heavy agriculture" zoning area and that it's "off the grid." Off the grid? How is this guy going to provide power and decent sanitation for the homeless people he wants to help?

Sounds more like he wants to set up some kind of fucked up Jonestown scenario. But with way more all-male homosexual undertones.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only know about this guy because the Skeptic highlighted his horrible Oedipus Complex. I really do remember him going on about his terrible parents. Or was that one of the other MGTOWs? They shriek about the same and there was more salt unleashed by his light criticism than the city of Zigong ever mined.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only know about this guy because the Skeptic highlighted his horrible Oedipus Complex. I really do remember him going on about his terrible parents. Or was that one of the other MGTOWs? They shriek about the same and there was more salt unleashed by his light criticism than the city of Zigong ever mined.

Yep,you have the right motherfucker. ;)

GL99

Healers Love Me
kiwifarms.net
Still nothing on his little MGTOW commune/homeless shelter. I suppose that's for the best, he probably figured he didn't want a dead homeless dude on his hands sooner or later.