The Media wants you to forgive Sha'Carri Richardson because she's a special black person - It's OK to do drugs if you are special

Menotaur

I am Jack's Smirking Cuck-beard
kiwifarms.net
Sha'Carri Richardson is being given a pass by the media for her one month ban from competition from a positive drug test for Marijuana.

The argument of if Marijuana is a performance enhancer is moot - despite knowing the rules, she did marijuana anyways.

Across the media of the United States outpouring of support for her blatant violation of the rules is usually accompanied by the crybaby notation of "smoked marijuana as a way of coping with the loss of her mother..." and therefore should be given a pass. It isn't what the drug used that is cringe worthy here, it is the message.

So let us set the record straight, the media of the United States wants us to send a message that if you have something happen and can't cope, do drugs - like Sha'Carri and you should get a pass! Yes folks that's right, everyone else in the country that does drugs are criminals, but if you a special person and have no tools to deal with an event that happens to every human being on Earth, then you too can do drugs to cope. It is OK. Even if you know that job interview or Olympic Event is around the corner, just relax, we will give you a pass.

Lets be sure the message is well understood by all kids and adults everywhere, if you are like most Americans and are underpaid, can't find a job, hate the government or dislike your neighbors dog and can't cope, there is a solution if you have no other skills for dealing with it - do drugs and get a pass.

But you better be black, cause if you are white and do it, they might call you a criminal instead.

Alba gu brath

Snarky English mixed with illegible Scots.
kiwifarms.net
Eh, considering she's a useful ally or tool in regards to whacking at troony spot stealers, I'd say give her a pass on that factor alone. The weed debate was lost ages ago, and if we cling to it, then we sink like most social conservatives do nowadays. Pick the battles, and know when it's worth it, and when it's better to laugh. Fight against this one, and you quickly become the joke rather than bong potcher.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
If you think this story is bad, wait until the main stream media gets a hold of the woman who was banned for five years because she skipped a drug test to recover from an abortion.

Another Black woman will not be eligible to compete in the upcoming Tokyo Olympics. Brianna McNeal, a 2016 Olympic champion who won the 100m hurdles, unfortunately will not be competing in the next Olympics, or the one after. McNeal’s appeal of her five-year ban from the athletic event was denied, NBC Sports reported. She received a five-year ban in June after being accused of tampering with the doping process after she missed a drug test in January 2020 and was suspended that same month. While appealing the ban, she was allowed to compete in the Olympic trials last month. If her appeal would have been successful, she would have qualified for the 2021 Tokyo Olympics.

According to The New York Times, McNeal missed the drug test because she was recovering from an abortion. It wasn’t missing the drug test that led to the ban, though. When McNeal voluntarily provided documentation about her abortion, she mistakenly changed the date of her procedure by 24 hours, leading to her being accused of tampering.

In a lengthy Instagram post, McNeal expressed feeling invalidated throughout the appeal process by the fully male board over the case.

I sat through two hearing held April 2021 and July 2021, and listened to White European men tell me how my experience doesn’t match with their perspective. They criticized me, and overly judged my decision making, completely ignored the fact that I was under physical and mental trauma after undergoing an abortion, and that I was not in the right mental capacity when making certain decisions. They never expressed sympathy with my situation. At my second hearing they even bought in a clinical psychiatrist to undermine my mental health. I watched them try [to] discredit my doctor we used to testify about abortion stigma. I couldn’t stop thinking to myself “how could these men tell me what type of experience I should have had; how can these men who would never in a million years be in my shoes tell me anything I should be going through?” So instead of being met with some sort of compassion and understanding, I was being interrogated and stigmatized.

She added that even though her ban has nothing to do with substance abuse, she is being treated like “one of the worst dopers out there.”

This disappointing news comes after Sha’Carri Richardson was disqualified from the Tokyo Olympics for testing positive for marijuana.
I especially love the fact that she criticized White European men for ignoring her mental health, then immediately criticized them for bringing in a psychiatrist to examine her mental health.

ShortBusDriver

kiwifarms.net
If you think this story is bad, wait until the main stream media gets a hold of the woman who was banned for five years because she skipped a drug test to recover from an abortion.

I especially love the fact that she criticized White European men for ignoring her mental health, then immediately criticized them for bringing in a psychiatrist to examine her mental health.
Reminds me of when one of the Williams sisters hid in her panic room when the dope testers came knocking.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1625531742995.png
pictured: a black woman

MrTroll

I know you can read MY thoughts, boy
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of when one of the Williams sisters hid in her panic room when the dope testers came knocking.
"She" was probably afraid they were the genital inspectors and "her" little secret would be found out.

fnaarf

world's first ethical femcel
kiwifarms.net
Sha'Carri Richardson is being given a pass by the media for her one month ban from competition from a positive drug test for Marijuana.

The argument of if Marijuana is a performance enhancer is moot - despite knowing the rules, she did marijuana anyways.

Across the media of the United States outpouring of support for her blatant violation of the rules is usually accompanied by the crybaby notation of "smoked marijuana as a way of coping with the loss of her mother..." and therefore should be given a pass. It isn't what the drug used that is cringe worthy here, it is the message.

So let us set the record straight, the media of the United States wants us to send a message that if you have something happen and can't cope, do drugs - like Sha'Carri and you should get a pass! Yes folks that's right, everyone else in the country that does drugs are criminals, but if you a special person and have no tools to deal with an event that happens to every human being on Earth, then you too can do drugs to cope. It is OK. Even if you know that job interview or Olympic Event is around the corner, just relax, we will give you a pass.

Lets be sure the message is well understood by all kids and adults everywhere, if you are like most Americans and are underpaid, can't find a job, hate the government or dislike your neighbors dog and can't cope, there is a solution if you have no other skills for dealing with it - do drugs and get a pass.

But you better be black, cause if you are white and do it, they might call you a criminal instead.
Too long, didn't read. Let people smoke weed. It's literally the opposite of a performance enhancer.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
I say we let her run but she has to polish off a bong right before her race.

Also, "Another Black woman will not be eligible to compete in the upcoming Tokyo Olympics." Motherfucker there will be plenty of black women in the Olympics. Entire delegations of them. Don't you worry.