the merits of throwing quarters at the monkey to make him dance -

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
kiwifarms.net
We think differently. This is about Phil, not Chris.

Also the whole argument is over, I don’t see much point in digging it up again.

PS: I don’t follow Chris’s antics anymore. But I feel the same about people giving Chris money; faggots. I don’t get how you guys wanna justify trolling by giving money.
Alright, hotshot. Then make a thread for discussing the merits of throwing quarters at the monkey to make him dance. You’re great at making threads, should be a piece of cake.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really like you guys who act like we've got the moral high ground. We're all bad people here, mocking and enjoying the mocking of another human being.

Ya'll need to settle down with this holier than thou shit.

If people want to troll tip to Dave who cares? There's no moral obligation to try and put him out of business, and this all smells like you're taking Dave both way too seriously, and way too personally.

He's just an internet loser, settle the fuck down.
This is essentially a case of tu quoque from a hate-watcher; they want to put us on their own stupid level, all while ignoring they're still more autistic for wasting money on something that you can get for free; Dave reeeing. That's because the exceptional hatebase who gives Pigroach money is still a fan. They're just fans in the most autistic way possible since at least the normal Pigcult members own up to just liking the spectacle if not the trashfire failing to control it.

Wing Zero

kiwifarms.net
I'll throw my 25 bits into this.

Personally, I see no reason to throw money at Phil in an attempt to "make him dance" or to get him to say something stupid, simply because 9.9 times out of 10 he'll do it for free anyways. Phil's entertainment never came from him reading dumb troll cheers - it came from him being ignorant and incompetent at every game he plays. Even if it is a "slow day" and he's being boring as fuck to watch, then so what? You can come back later, or just catch up on twitter to see if he said or did something stupid. Chances are he'll say even dumber stuff then because he won't even be getting his pile of quarters.

Commander Keen

in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!
kiwifarms.net
There’s a disconnect here and the people who get their nuts up whenever DSP gets a 25 bitch ear and rush on here to say how cooler and sexier and smarter they are than random jackass #2198 are missing something.

Odds are, most detractors who laugh at the troll cheers aren’t the ones making the troll cheers. Last night, DSP went on a wild rant about nachos and memes from “other streams” (he knows where it came from but he can’t admit to it or he would be fucked) for the low low price of...how ever many cents those guys spent, I dunno. So now we know that nachos triggers DSP and there will probably be a few new names in chat based around nachos or Tex-Mex food.

I am now entertained and will continue paying attention to DSP. What will happen? Will DSP ban anyone who asks if he’s made tacos recently? What new drama will arise out of this? Will it be funny?

I’ll shit on the guys who make stupid troll cheers that don’t lead anywhere, but I would shit on the guy who just typed something in and got swatted by the mods. Entertain me. I don’t care how you do it, just get it done. If the only way you think you can bring a smile to my face is by dangling 50 cents in front of Phil, then don’t let me stop you but be aware that if you fail you’ll look all the dumber.

So if someone gives Phil a thousand bucks and he does something outlandish that I’ll laugh about for the rest of my life whenever I think about it, I’m not gonna shit on that guy too much. I’m exaggerating for the sake of humor a bit, but the point is valid.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There’s a disconnect here and the people who get their nuts up whenever DSP gets a 25 bitch ear and rush on here to say how cooler and sexier and smarter they are than random jackass #2198 are missing something.

Odds are, most detractors who laugh at the troll cheers aren’t the ones making the troll cheers. Last night, DSP went on a wild rant about nachos and memes from “other streams” (he knows where it came from but he can’t admit to it or he would be fucked) for the low low price of...how ever many cents those guys spent, I dunno. So now we know that nachos triggers DSP and there will probably be a few new names in chat based around nachos or Tex-Mex food.

I am now entertained and will continue paying attention to DSP. What will happen? Will DSP ban anyone who asks if he’s made tacos recently? What new drama will arise out of this? Will it be funny?

I’ll shit on the guys who make stupid troll cheers that don’t lead anywhere, but I would shit on the guy who just typed something in and got swatted by the mods. Entertain me. I don’t care how you do it, just get it done. If the only way you think you can bring a smile to my face is by dangling 50 cents in front of Phil, then don’t let me stop you but be aware that if you fail you’ll look all the dumber.

So if someone gives Phil a thousand bucks and he does something outlandish that I’ll laugh about for the rest of my life whenever I think about it, I’m not gonna shit on that guy too much. I’m exaggerating for the sake of humor a bit, but the point is valid.
If people really think that DSP's legacy would've lasted this long, or that he'd have been this entertaining without his "special" reactions to troll cheers/tips/forum posts/fortnite dance moves then they're clearly fucking delusional.

The mountain you're all sitting on top of was formed on the back of autists throwing pennies at a monkey. The monkey is DSP and his dances without pennies aren't interesting at all.

Maybe before Twitch he reacted to TIHYDPs and people talking shit in voice chat, but this is the new era of DSP autism and pennies that get thrown at DSP are one of the few things that bring entertainment to an otherwise stupid, boring, gouty, balding fat man sitting on his love seat for 8 hours at a time.

Sure there's the odd saga that doesn't revolve around troll tips/cheers but they're usually boring.

Last edited:

LyteSydeByll

kiwifarms.net
I can't for the life of me think of anything that troll cheering has done besides lengthening prestream time or baiting the occasional rant from him, which he will usually get fired up about something every once in awhile to rant about on his own. Most of the hilarity for me comes from the salt from him playing games poorly and from low attendance/low "interaction." Look at his SC6 gameplay last night, where he didn't get a tip for most of the stream and he ended up bitching about it and banning people who bitched about him bitching.

Sure, as neger said, pennies will make him dance, but holding money will make him fucking sperg.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
besides lengthening prestream
upload_2018-10-25_22-1-7.png

If he actually knew how to control his reactions to dumb shit then no one would be interested in him at all. He's been asked by his fans and detractors a million times to shorten prestreams but he's too exceptional to manage it and would rather spend 40 minutes talking about detractors after asking people to not talk about detractors for 10 minutes before the 40 minutes.

Destro1986

kiwifarms.net
I can't for the life of me think of anything that troll cheering has done besides lengthening prestream time or baiting the occasional rant from him, which he will usually get fired up about something every once in awhile to rant about on his own. Most of the hilarity for me comes from the salt from him playing games poorly and from low attendance/low "interaction." Look at his SC6 gameplay last night, where he didn't get a tip for most of the stream and he ended up bitching about it and banning people who bitched about him bitching.

Sure, as neger said, pennies will make him dance, but holding money will make him fucking sperg.
But he did get troll cheers didn't he?

$5 in troll cheers being his only income for a stream would be more galling than making nothing if you ask me.

Equinox_

Binge Monster tbh
kiwifarms.net
I don't even get what this debate is about, because you're never going to be able to stop troll cheers.
Even DSP's own fanbase send him facetious cheers all the time and ask about detractors.

This whole argument is like saying "water is wet"
People should just let Troll cheers happen and just enjoy the show. Have some laughs that they're doing it and most of the time wasting their own time, have the laugh when once in awhile DSP actually falls for a troll cheer.

Agree or disagree about it. It'll happen so just have a good laugh and continue on. Don't need the arguments and exceptional fighting with one another.

Destro1986

kiwifarms.net
I don't even get what this debate is about, because you're never going to be able to stop troll cheers.
Even DSP's own fanbase send him facetious cheers all the time and ask about detractors.

This whole argument is like saying "water is wet"

That's exactly my point. He was trying to use "well Dave got mad cause he didn't get any tips" as evidence that it's more entertaining when he doesn't get troll cheers, but in that stream he DID get troll cheers.

I agree though and my whole issue is with the hateful rants about troll cheerers that contribute nothing. Troll cheerers are either long time fans who just want to fuck with dave a little, long time detractors who don't mind throwing pennies at a monkey, or brand new detractors who are excited by the thrill of making a 35yo man do something for pocket change.

I don't understand why we talk about them at all, let alone why there's so much hateful vitriol.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino