The Mining Pit -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

kookerpie

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys,

I know keeping Kiwifarms afloat with funding has been tough lately. Especially with the recent issues with Null's cryptocurrency miner. Those false positive attacks hurt us to the point where the miner had to be taken offline.
So in response I've worked together with him to develop a mining app that can be ran locally like many have asked for that can't be censored. We'll be able to mine coins without fear of future false flag attacks now and with all mining activity going to the official Kiwifarms Bitcoin wallet at:
This is verifiable via the donations thread at
Clean antivirus results from all 60 scanners:

Password protected for your safety! Password to unzip:

You shouldn't get any alerts from this new miner unlike the old web-browser one. You MAY have to add it as an exemption to get it started up the first time, but only for a few picky programs.
Please feel free to message myself or Null with any questions!!

Again the unzip password is:

Icon preview:

Last edited by a moderator:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I'm not allowing you to distribute executables dude. If people want to mine for the site they can do so with any verifiable miner.

Edit: I've actually banned Kookerpie unless they can offer a real explanation for why they decided to shill this executable in 3 different threads. I'm pretty sure they've hated the site for years. There is no way this is legit.

Last edited:
H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
I'm not allowing you to distribute executables dude. If people want to mine for the site they can do so with any verifiable miner.

Edit: I've actually banned Kookerpie unless they can offer a real explanation for why they decided to shill this executable in 3 different threads. I'm pretty sure they've hated the site for years. There is no way this is legit.

Five different threads.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What a bizarre way to try to scam people. As if it wouldn't get uncovered as a bad idea right away.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
What a bizarre way to try to scam people. As if it wouldn't get uncovered as a bad idea right away.
Kookerpie has a history of really bad ideas.

IMG_5543.jpg

JSGOTI

Just Some Guy On The Internet
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I noticed uBlock Origin got updated and flagged the entire site as malware. I unblocked it but now I see the miner isn't running, from what I can tell the miner worker Javascripts aren't even loaded. Any idea how to get them working again?
The miner is gone and has been removed from the site

DarkAlien

No.
kiwifarms.net
This seems to be something where it could both be fun and profitable to get people in on it. Either by actually doing it themselves, or by pooling resources to do mining. Conceivably, we could pioneer methods of collaborative/pooled mining to fund community activities that, for whatever reason, are so despised by society at large, or at least a minority of actual terrorists, that it's impossible to fund them through banks or other such entities.

I'm not sure if most of the people reading this thread realize the site is actually going to fucking die if funding goes away.

Do you like shitposting here? If you do, you'll figure out crypto.
I mostly post in just one area exclusively but am aware of the support attempts with mining. I mostly visit this site from work and mobile so I can't really be productive enough. I've reviewed the support thread several times... are other ridiculous options like xoom, venmo, facebook money, etc an option since Paypal isn't viable? Even undocumented immigrants can send money from point A. to point B. let's figure this shit out LOL. Don't make me mail it/buy stamps damn it! I haven't mailed something in years. o_O

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I mostly post in just one area exclusively but am aware of the support attempts with mining. I mostly visit this site from work and mobile so I can't really be productive enough. I've reviewed the support thread several times... are other ridiculous options like xoom, venmo, facebook money, etc an option since Paypal isn't viable? Even undocumented immigrants can send money from point A. to point B. let's figure this shit out LOL. Don't make me mail it/buy stamps damn it! I haven't mailed something in years. o_O

Anything that interfaces directly with the banking system can be shut down by terrorists, especially ones willing to do outright criminal shit. There is not really a bulletproof option outside of crypto, outside of shady "business networks" in places like Russia, which are just as likely to backstab you and fuck you over themselves as anything. We also don't have the volume to interest them anyway.