The Mobility/Fitness Speculation and Sperging thread - A blobject in motion tends to stay in motion

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The first posts were in various other threads. Discuss, speculate and debate Amber's ability to exercise and move, what she would be capable of, and evidence of her lack of mobility here.

She literally owns a PS4, Switch, and probably an Xbox. I don't know why she can't play Just Dance on one of those since she "loves to dance" so much. Even if she can't finish a song, that would be a good goal for her to work up to. Just do it for as long as you can each day until you can finally finish a song, and it's something you enjoy so it won't feel like working out but that little bit of movement will do wonders.

As said above swimming is also an excellent forum of exercise but she is too embarrassed to go to a public pool which is what she would need to do to get adequate exercise.
I don't think she should be trying to move around like that, honestly. One real fall...we know the outcome. She would need professional supervision for anything more than walking, and we know how much she respects professionals.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
That weight loss happens in the kitchen line is beyond triggering for anyone with a modicum of anatomy.
Going to the gym shrinks fat cells and creates muscles to essentially replace in term they because reservoirs of energy sucking as protein and nutrients go there to feed them and in part keeps the fat cells from expanding.

Statistically someone doing gym work will always lose weight over the person sticking to the kitchen because of these principals.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she should be trying to move around like that, honestly. One real fall...we know the outcome. She would need professional supervision for anything more than walking, and we know how much she respects professionals.
Remember when she tried the jumping rope, how the room was shaking with each jump she took ? I really wanna see the earthquake's magnitude if she fell while dancing. Might bring in a lotta views.
Dance, fatty.

knobslobbin

King knobslob the pious
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That weight loss happens in the kitchen line is beyond triggering for anyone with a modicum of anatomy.
Going to the gym shrinks fat cells and creates muscles to essentially replace in term they because reservoirs of energy sucking as protein and nutrients go there to feed them and in part keeps the fat cells from expanding.

Statistically someone doing gym work will always lose weight over the person sticking to the kitchen because of these principals.
I agree that it's better to both diet and exercise for normal or close to normal weight people. But 2 things: 1) you can't outrun the fork. Morbids are pretty stupid, and will easily consume way more than the 50 ish calories they burn waddling around the gym but will use the exercise as an excuse to consume even more. 2) for super morbids like Ham Berlin unless she's in the pool she is too fat to exercise because of the very high risk of injury. She needs to lose upwards of 250 pounds minimum before bothering with exercise.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
"Fitness happens at the gym" is exactly the problem with the mindset these deathfats have. Exercising is not fucking difficult, especially for someone with the amount of free time ALR has. Taking a walk outside costs $0.
Edit because I hit post accidentally: the gym is for people who can actually commit to their exercise. If you can't even be bothered to exercise at home, signing for a gym membership won't change your laziness, and ALR has already proven this herself. Does she have amnesia or something?
I have a theory on why shes dumb enough to think weightloss happens in the kitchen and fitness happens at the gym (as if losing weight at her size isnt "fitness"? How do words mean?)

Look at how much weight shes carrying. Hundreds of pounds of fluff. If she did or even does sincerely try working out, I suspect she would gain some weight before losing it due to the muscles she has to build for that. That has probably happened to her. Where she worked out, saw that she gained weight anyway, and figured it was not working and didnt have the aptitude to tough it out and hit the key point where it switches to losing weight with burning fat.

I genuinely wonder if she knows what fat is - energy storage that can be used by working out. I think she sees it as just extra fluff/weight thatll burn out or disappear if she doesnt feed it. Even if she thinks that, Though, she wont stop stuffing her face anyway.

Last edited:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "weight loss happens in the kitchen, fitness happens at the gym" has been out for a long time and should really not be triggering. Consuming less calories than you burn will always result in weight loss. If you need examples, look at any episode of MSHPL where Dr. Now puts any bedbound fat in the hospital. As long as no one brings in outside food, they will lose weight, with no exercise required. Amber's organs are already terribly stressed and she should not start any exercise regimen without first being cleared for it by her doctor.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
The "weight loss happens in the kitchen, fitness happens at the gym" has been out for a long time and should really not be triggering. Consuming less calories than you burn will always result in weight loss. If you need examples, look at any episode of MSHPL where Dr. Now puts any bedbound fat in the hospital. As long as no one brings in outside food, they will lose weight, with no exercise required. Amber's organs are already terribly stressed and she should not start any exercise regimen without first being cleared for it by her doctor.
That reminds me of the guy who lost weight eating nothing but twinkies because he kept calories in mind.

You're right that exercise for her at this point would do more harm than good.

But she made this sound universal, and her "journey" is anything but run of the mill.

As someone else said, the best and healthiest way to lose weight is a mic of exercise and diet,,, for most people.

Oh no. I'm reminding myself of MBP, disputing the misinformation she puts out there, as if anyone takes her seriously anyway...

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She could use one of these, couldn't she? Or would that still be too much for her? I've seen other death fats using these hand bikes on tv.
I mean, not that Amber ever would because she's lazy and will never lose a significant amount of weight.
View attachment 1108412
They were probably evaluated by a doctor before filming to make sure their hearts could handle it first.

Tiki Bar Man

Be nice to Boyd Rice
kiwifarms.net
That reminds me of the guy who lost weight eating nothing but twinkies because he kept calories in mind.

You're right that exercise for her at this point would do more harm than good.

But she made this sound universal, and her "journey" is anything but run of the mill.

As someone else said, the best and healthiest way to lose weight is a mic of exercise and diet,,, for most people.

Oh no. I'm reminding myself of MBP, disputing the misinformation she puts out there, as if anyone takes her seriously anyway...
OT but if anyone is intrested in this topic, I highly recommend the fat head documentary. It's a direct response to the infamous documentary super size me which basically blames McDonald's and junk food for unhealthy Americans and basically does the white trash poor way of thinking about it ( muh poorness I can't afford can vagtables or rice baaah)
Fat head,It's a whole documentary that dicsusses the calories in vs calories out and the mad lad loses weight by McDonald's.
Basically retarded poor death fats are gluttons with all the excuses and they know it. And it does begin in the kitchen
images.jpeg

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
She could use one of these, couldn't she? Or would that still be too much for her? I've seen other death fats using these hand bikes on tv.
I mean, not that Amber ever would because she's lazy and will never lose a significant amount of weight.
View attachment 1108412
my concerns for amber using something like this would be

1. that's an awfully dainty seat for our gorl's gargantuan ass

2. what the hell is that bar supporting the seat made of to be able to carry her weight

3. it seems low to the ground which means attempting to get up from it would require a team of firefighters to aid her

RandallBoggs

kiwifarms.net
I have a theory on why shes dumb enough to think weightloss happens in the kitchen and fitness happens at the gym (as if losing weight at her size isnt "fitness"? How do words mean?)

Look at how much weight shes carrying. Hundreds of pounds of fluff. If she did or even does sincerely try working out, I suspect she would gain some weight before losing it due to the muscles she has to build for that. That has probably happened to her. Where she worked out, saw that she gained weight anyway, and figured it was not working and didnt have the aptitude to tough it out and hit the key point where it switches to losing weight with burning fat.

I genuinely wonder if she knows what fat is - energy storage that can be used by working out. And "converted" to muscle. I think she sees it as just extra fluff/weight thatll burn out or disappear if she doesnt feed it. Even if she thinks that, Though, she wont stop stuffing her face anyway.
That's not how it works though. The amount of exercise she's capable of doing won't sufficiently increase her muscle mass enough to gain weight, and if it does increase then the amount of fat she'd lose would be a lot more than the amount of weight she would gain from developing muscles, so even in that case she would be losing and not gaining.

Fat isn't converted to muscle, it's converted into energy. Muscle mass is increased by fusing muscle fibers and creating more muscle protein. The two are not related.
The only reason people gain muscle while simultaneously losing weight is because the physical exercise accomplishes both seperate things at the same time: burns the stored fat to create energy and regrow muscle protein as a result of continuous strain on those specific muscles.

Amber is dumb enough to think that way because she walks in place for 30 seconds, then proceeds to shovel 10,000 calories in her mouth, sees the next day that she still "somehow" hasn't magically lost 50 pounds so she goes "what's the point, it's obviously not working, duh"

Edit: wording

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
That's not how it works though. The amount of exercise she's capable of doing won't sufficiently increase her muscle mass enough to gain weight, and if it does increase then the amount of fat she'd lose would be a lot more than the amount of weight she would gain from developing muscles, so even in that case she would be losing and not gaining.

Fat isn't converted to muscle, it's converted into energy. Muscle mass is increased by fusing muscle fibers and creating more muscle protein. The two are not related.
The only reason people gain muscle while simultaneously losing weight is because the physical exercise accomplishes both seperate things at the same time: burns the stored fat to create energy and regrow muscle protein as a result of continuous strain on those specific muscles.

Amber is dumb enough to think that way because she walks in place for 30 seconds, then proceeds to shovel 10,000 calories in her mouth, sees the next day that she still "somehow" hasn't magically lost 50 pounds so she goes "what's the point, it's obviously not working, duh"

Edit: wording
Thanks for explaining that better than I did!

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
While Amber rates walking as major exercise and we can giggle at that, it's still a good thing for her to practice and work on since staying mobile is very important. And the way she talks about walking, she's barely hanging on to it as an ability, to the extent where she needs to practice it and set goals, steps and timers, and to talk about it a lot. She should just focus on dropping weight immediately anyway since her joints will only be shot more to shit by more activity, and she runs a risk of injury that could end her life in a chain of unfortunate events. It's why the weight loss doctor set her a low-calorie diet and nothing else - it's the safest way to begin. Fat Amy likes to talk about 'getting her heart rate up' through exercise but at 460+lbs, maybe don't do that, yikes. There's always time for exercise and muscle building at a lower, safer weight. The amount of movement someone like Amber is capable of is a pretty negligible calorie deficit, and staying upright and mobile is more important. Pure calorie-cutting is a very valid first step and it's not mythical at all, anyone honest about fitness is going to tell you what you eat is the most vital component for weight loss.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For most women, (stride length), that's about 5-6 miles. Granted, most women don't walk nearly that much but it hardly rates athlete level. I've noticed AL has vaguely references her walking & in 1 of her last few videos, announced she was off to "do her steps" but didn't give any details about how that's going or what exactly she's doing in regards to her step count.

I'd love to know how much "walking" she's really doing.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
For most women, (stride length), that's about 5-6 miles. Granted, most women don't walk nearly that much but it hardly rates athlete level. I've noticed AL has vaguely references her walking & in 1 of her last few videos, announced she was off to "do her steps" but didn't give any details about how that's going or what exactly she's doing in regards to her step count.

I'd love to know how much "walking" she's really doing.
Pillow mountain -> bathroom -> den for clothes -> kitchen for food -> dining room to sit and eat -> kitchen -> bathroom -> pillow mountain -> sleep/watch videos/watch tv -> kitchen for food -> dinging room to eat -> pillow mountain -> living room -> sit and watch tv while Beggy makes a food run -> eat while watching tv -> kitchen -> pillow mountain to watch vids/tv/sleep

I'd be amazed if she hits a thousand steps in any given day at home, and 2000 when they go out to shop and stuff their pieholes.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I figure 1,000/day would be her max & her steps are tiny - she can't mobilize her joints properly & ends up doing the "Sumo Shuffle" with steps that look to be about 18".

Even when they go to shop & eat, I'll bet Becky drives her to the entrance so she only has to waddle 20-30 feet before getting on a scooter. Hitting a restaurant - she'll lumber only as far as she has to before grabbing the first available table that will hold her.

Tags
None