The Mobility/Fitness Speculation and Sperging thread - A blobject in motion tends to stay in motion

Slimy Time

Rape Face #5, I think...
kiwifarms.net
For someone who has joints as fucked as AL. she should forget the gym and go back to her natural habitat swimming. No joint pressure, work more muscles than walking, just do laps in a pool near the wall so resting without risk is possible. Of course, that would be a one off, given how the cardiovascular system needs to work hard, even if doing something slow like the breast stroke constantly. That is the only conceivable way I can see someone who weighs that much in blubber on that small of a frame being able to do anything resembling exercise.

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
She could get a fair bit of exercise even from a seated position & it would be a lot safer... seeing as she refuses to see a certified fitness trainer who can work with the super morbidly obese. Just slow arm lifts - to the side & hold, to the front & hold.... both with slow lowering would be hard, considering the weight of her arms. Still seated, bending her legs from the knee & slowly raising & lowering them would break a sweat with enough reps. Walking - even if she can only manage a few minutes at a time, she'd be best to walk for say... 5 minutes & repeat that 5-6 times a day. She'd initially get more benefit adding the number of times she does the 5 minutes. Walking to the "point of failure" once a day, hoping to add more seconds daily isn't nearly as good a workout.

But that requires effort & consistency; neither of which she possesses.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
The other things is that, despite how physically incapable Amberlynn is, I suspect she has some muscles buried deep in the blubber. She weighs 600 pounds. I couldn't walk if I were carrying an extra 400 pounds.

Now of course that doesn't mean shit. It's very Jacob Marley... she added all that weight pound by pound.

She needs to cut down on the food and do light exercise, but she won't.

snailslime

levantine queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the shit she eats just looks really disgusting. eat more fish and legumes; cut down on the dairy and chew your food instead of just swallowing it whole lul

Reactions: glutton4aslutton

Slimy Time

Rape Face #5, I think...
kiwifarms.net
The other things is that, despite how physically incapable Amberlynn is, I suspect she has some muscles buried deep in the blubber. She weighs 600 pounds. I couldn't walk if I were carrying an extra 400 pounds.

Now of course that doesn't mean shit. It's very Jacob Marley... she added all that weight pound by pound.

She needs to cut down on the food and do light exercise, but she won't.
If I were that weight, it would be cut down on food and swimming or stationary biking as much as possible. She can't walk, she waddles. Her knee, ankle and hip joins must be screaming in pain from the weight put on them when she walks for any length of time, even for a stroll in a supermarket, she has to be on the scooter. Any exercise which requires minimal pressure on the joints, at least until the weight has dropped to a level where it doesn't hurt would be best.

Of course, the above is just pure fantasy. She will never change.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
If I were that weight, it would be cut down on food and swimming or stationary biking as much as possible. She can't walk, she waddles. Her knee, ankle and hip joins must be screaming in pain from the weight put on them when she walks for any length of time, even for a stroll in a supermarket, she has to be on the scooter. Any exercise which requires minimal pressure on the joints, at least until the weight has dropped to a level where it doesn't hurt would be best.

No stationary bike for her. She well exceeds the weight limits of all commercially available brands.

Here's some info about that.

Nah, this whale needs to dive back into the water. That's the only suitable environment for her to work those joints.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

She'll never go to a (general/public) pool. They're not going to allow her to wear her leggeeeens in the water. Plus, lazy. As you say, it's just a fantasy, like her saying in her last mook-bong that when she gets to a certain weight, she's going to join the gym again. Sure, Jan.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
That weight loss happens in the kitchen line is beyond triggering for anyone with a modicum of anatomy.
Honestly, the irritating thing about her saying that for ME is that she's only saying it as an excuse to not work out. Yeah, sure. Food is an important part of weight loss but if she was serious about losing weight, she'd do both. Granted, she probably can't go to the gym right now but what happened to the walking girl? What happened to the weights? What happened to the arm lifts? What happened to the walking schedule you wrote down in that notebook? We wouldn't be as pissed about your excuse to not exercise if we genuinely believed you were eating the way you're trying to trick us into believing. Our standards are so low at this fucking point, I'd be happy if she took a walk around the block and wasn't eating like shit on camera.

RemoveKebab

Point Blank Period
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No stationary bike for her. She well exceeds the weight limits of all commercially available brands.

Here's some info about that.

Nah, this whale needs to dive back into the water. That's the only suitable environment for her to work those joints.
She could swim in toxic lake. She could get excercise and develop a bacteria that will help her shit out the ellbees.

Kikomobi

kiwifarms.net
I think her body can handle it HOWEVER, any movement at that point is a form of moderate exercise. Her metabolic rate is probably like 3000 cal a day so if the woman literally just sits in place with her hands tied behind (or in his case to the side) of her back and is fed by Becky or something she would be able to lose 40 pounds a month.

A suggestion: lock her outside and hide the keys somewhere so she has to wobble around and look for them. That's like 1500 cal burned right there no cap.

Tags
None