The Mobility/Fitness Speculation and Sperging thread - A blobject in motion tends to stay in motion

funknuggets

kiwifarms.net
I think a huge indicator of just how much her body and size get in the way of her movement is whenever she does a Torrid haul.
She frequently tries to reach behind her and pull at fabric gathering on her "shelf." She can't even reach beyond one of her hips...
yes, and frankly, her reaching anywhere below her hips could result in a significant tumble. the people of monticello would be stunned to see the richter scale detect gigantic waves of activity in the area.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
Can you imagine paying for a membership to a Y or community center and one day Amber comes in and lowers herself into a pool and the brown silt starts to float away from those leggeens?
This, exactly.
Not only would they not accept the layggeens, so she'd have to show them layyygs, but then she'd be thrown the f out for her awful hygiene. Remember the trunks leak...

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking she probably can't fit into the Hyundai now. It has been a really tight squeeze in the few last vids of her in the car.
Perhaps that's the reason for all the sitting down vlogs. Mukbangs.
She very well can't fit in the car these days.

Question for those experienced with death fats- does this liquid leaking out of her legs have a smell?
Either way I'm sure the shanty is smelling ripe these days with a 650lb unclean wildebeast and a Benzo beggy

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking she probably can't fit into the Hyundai now. It has been a really tight squeeze in the few last vids of her in the car.
Perhaps that's the reason for all the sitting down vlogs. Mukbangs.
She very well can't fit in the car these days.

Question for those experienced with death fats- does this liquid leaking out of her legs have a smell?
Either way I'm sure the shanty is smelling ripe these days with a 650lb unclean wildebeast and a Benzo beggy
The fluid itself may not have an odor, but it quickly attracts bacteria and other microorganisms that will certainly reproduce and give off a nasty smell. Urine and sweat are odorless fluids at first, but give it time and, ugh, body heat, and the bacteria grow rapidly.,
spelling edit

While Amber rates walking as major exercise and we can giggle at that, it's still a good thing for her to practice and work on since staying mobile is very important. And the way she talks about walking, she's barely hanging on to it as an ability, to the extent where she needs to practice it and set goals, steps and timers, and to talk about it a lot. She should just focus on dropping weight immediately anyway since her joints will only be shot more to shit by more activity, and she runs a risk of injury that could end her life in a chain of unfortunate events. It's why the weight loss doctor set her a low-calorie diet and nothing else - it's the safest way to begin. Fat Amy likes to talk about 'getting her heart rate up' through exercise but at 460+lbs, maybe don't do that, yikes. There's always time for exercise and muscle building at a lower, safer weight. The amount of movement someone like Amber is capable of is a pretty negligible calorie deficit, and staying upright and mobile is more important. Pure calorie-cutting is a very valid first step and it's not mythical at all, anyone honest about fitness is going to tell you what you eat is the most vital component for weight loss.
This has probably been said but if you're counting how far you walk you're done. You should think about your health as "what would happen if the grid goes offline".
If you can only walk for two minutes before the cravings kick in you're zombie food.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
This has probably been said but if you're counting how far you walk you're done. You should think about your health as "what would happen if the grid goes offline".
If you can only walk for two minutes before the cravings kick in you're zombie food.
We're talking about the person who put her phone in a bag and hung it from a ceiling fan in order to trick pokemon go into thinking she exercised her pokemon (or whatever one does that requires physical movement in that game). That she'll be in any shape other than "zombie food" is a foregone conclusion.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
You guise, Amber walks to Wommart all the time. The reason she doesn't lose weight is because of a medical condition, she tried to eat less than 4000 calories a day but she was literally starveeng.
Sometimes I like to play roulette in my head, trying to guess what she'll blame her lardassness on in a given day - that includes whatever excuse she has for not moving around or exercising.

YOUR MOM

FUCK YOU CHINA
kiwifarms.net
Pillow mountain -> bathroom -> den for clothes -> kitchen for food -> dining room to sit and eat -> kitchen -> bathroom -> pillow mountain -> sleep/watch videos/watch tv -> kitchen for food -> dinging room to eat -> pillow mountain -> living room -> sit and watch tv while Beggy makes a food run -> eat while watching tv -> kitchen -> pillow mountain to watch vids/tv/sleep

I'd be amazed if she hits a thousand steps in any given day at home, and 2000 when they go out to shop and stuff their pieholes.
Don't forget she makes as few bathroom trips as possible because it's a whole ordeal to pull the stretchpants down, get on the toilet, drip dry and then get the stretchpants back up. No handwashing though so that saves a minute.

Tags
None