The Moleman9000 FAQ -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

MasterMan

kiwifarms.net
You say Moleman is a pedophile? Id believe it.
Is he into children of both genders? I hope he has no little cousins who he hangs out with.
Thankfully, he probably isn't employable/charming enough to get a job at a youth camp or anything.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
You say Moleman is a pedophile? Id believe it.
Is he into children of both genders? I hope he has no little cousins who he hangs out with.
Thankfully, he probably isn't employable/charming enough to get a job at a youth camp or anything.
Someone like this should not not be employed in any position where children are present (PERIOD!), provided... PROVIDED if any of that info about him is true...
I'm more concerned, however, about that kill list of his - someone who's willing to talk about killing people over such trivial matters should be not be employable, period if it's that easy for him to go off on people over so little IRL (at least until they seek help, IMHO, provided they're capable - which I don't think this guy is for the sound of things...).

Tags
None