The Most Autistic Dream You've Ever Had

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make the Juiciest Hamburgers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the most autistic dream you've ever had? I had one last night that was so autistic it needs to see the light of day.

I dreamed I was watching a movie in China where it was Assassin's Creed but it took place in the Sonic the Hedgehog universe. But the Chinese fucked with the subtitles so Dr. Robotnik, who was the head of the Templar Order, wound up being some allegory for American capitalism and Sonic, who was the master assassin of the Mobius Assassin's Bureau, was in charge of spreading communism to all the places being oppressed by Robotnik's capitalist machines. There was one scene where a fleet of Robotnik's airships, with giant iron crosses painted on them, were raining artillery fire on the city. Sonic and his friends had to parkour around the city by vaulting themselves over pieces of rebar and grinding on iron girders to get to Robotnik's airship. Anyway it ends with Sonic doing a homing attack on Robotnik and his quills turning into hidden blades.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish I could tell you, but from what I can remember ever since I was young, all my dreams are pretty autistic because I dunno how else to explain how weird they get. If I can find/remember which is the weirdest autistic dream I've ever had, I'll post it.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okaaaaay I came across this and I have no clue what the fuck I just read, but this was something I had apparently dreamed of a few years back. Good luck trying to make sense of this.

"I don't remember too much now, but apparently I was a daughter of a goddess or something and there were strange, freaky things going on after she had disappeared/was abducted or whatever and I was desperately trying to find her to no avail. Then at some point, this creature called 'Muda' (or whatever) had been causing mischief since it was a shape-shifter and tended to frame people it would steal the identity of, so thinking it was the one responsible for my mother's disappearance, sought after it, only to end up turning into the Easter Bunny from Rise of the Guardians when I had him in my grasp after finding out he wasn't the real Saitama. Then I was getting suspicious about a friend when he started using a different Skype account to contact me."

wokelizard

kiwifarms.net
I dreamed of a seagull. But it was tame and let me pick it up, and I actually remember being impressed that I could see its webbed orange feet and that they were causing touch sensations. I reckon I was right on the verge of lucidity but never realised 'oh lol you're dreaming rn' :< But it was vivid and I checked afterwards what seagulls look like up close and yeah it was accurate so well done subconcious I couldn't draw a seagull for shit but you manage to dream it up for me really accurately. Also I want to set up some high frame rate cameras all around some fighting seagulls from a few angles and use them as data for pose estimation and then use that to train a simseagull to fly and fight with others over food to survive maybe if I get super bored.

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Years ago I dreamed I was in Soviet Russia during the Cold War. I guess I was in Siberia because it was just a giant arctic tundra. I was wearing a skimpy formal dress, and wasn’t cold. In the dream I saw Russia parading giant tanks with flags of different countries. My mind thought it was the Winter Olympics: Soviet Edition. The dream also had Richard Nixon in it. After the tank celebration and talking to Nixon, my dream ended.

DinnerDog

kiwifarms.net
A couple nights ago I dreamt that I was watching Breaking Bad with some ambiguous dream-person who was seeing it for the first time and it got to the part where Hank gets shot except in my dream the shot propels him like 70 feet into the air and the bullet enters his skull in slow mo and explodes for some autistic reason. He survives this and some secret government organisation are watching from a distance and are like “god damn it, looks like we failed”

I remember dream me thinking “holy shit this is some great writing they better be enjoying this”

Last edited: