The Most Autistic Dream You've Ever Had

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Elaine Miller

Pathological liar. BPD thot. Aroused by attention.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve had MULTIPLE dreams about my thread(s), Lolcow Farm, Null & being physically trapped in KF, like as in, my body embedded in the actual website. Take your pick.

Probably a deer

Headsticles!
kiwifarms.net
The one I had last night might as well have been the most autistic and boring dream I ever had. Just a whole night long dream of me sorting bags on a trolley at an airport. And the damn things had to be sorted by colour.

Realistic Elephant

I like elephants and God likes elephants
kiwifarms.net
Last night was a contender - involved going up and down stairs in what looked like a school with a window overlooking a gymnasium. I did get really fast at going down the stairs by the end. The power went off once for some reason but there were those emergency lights so I could see. It came back on too.

That's it.

Bogs

Hold on tight to your dreams
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Three dreams come to mind:

I once had a dream where I was playing a version of Final Fantasy VIII which focused solely on Selphie.
Another one involved me trying to find a pencil in order to write a letter to my friend (I also had to sharpen said pencil.)
Finally, I dreamt the periodic table of Elements had been replaced by some DNA strand like interface which I couldn't understand. Nobody could figure out what I was talking about when I told them about the table or Mendeleev. When I awoke I genuinely thought they had gotten rid of it.

Broseph

Just wanted her sweet can
kiwifarms.net
This morning I dreamt that my friend's bald head was covered in all these cracks like you would see on an egg and I was poking holes in them with my fingers and you could see egg yolk inside his head, he also had these same cracks on his shoulders and collar bones.

Samir

EMERGENCY MEETING
kiwifarms.net
I had a dream in which I was dating a rich catgirl. And a few days ago, I had a dream where Joe Biden was fighting a personal war against Diabloesque demons. I remember the last words he spoke before my alarm woke me up were "I have wept for the widows of one hundred of my men, may I not weep for one more."

Big Ruski

Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.O.Z
kiwifarms.net
I dreamt I had a girlfriend a while back. We were about to do the dirty deed until my mother, who I haven't seen in years, kicked through the door and told me I couldn't have sex until I was 50. Then I woke up and laughed because she used to always say that shit when I was a kid.

Cool kitties club

Cat Gang (Sweater Mode)
kiwifarms.net
I had a dream where I was a cat once. Felt so good to run around freely with the wind in my fur. I also once dreamed I lived in mansion with some people I know and sonic the hedgehog ad rei from evangelion.

ハーンバガー

kiwifarms.net
I had this dream where I was observing this furry game and they were having fun before this guy comes out of nowhere and lines their secret base with TNT. Then he lights this explosion trail on fire and the furries have to watch their base be destroyed. One of the characters looked like Disney's Robin Hood and so he was like "You don't have to do this!" When all the TNT exploded he started crying before saying "I'm going to report you to the police in real life!" The griefer got scared and that's when I woke up.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Had a nice dream where I found a bunch of old iMacs on the curb; someone was throwing them out and had multiples of every color, and I was packing my car full of them

These kinds:
107215943.jpg

and I was all excited and was gonna go home and test them all and try to fix whatever's broken on them and just have a shitload of iMacs

that's the happiest dream I've had all year

DoomsdayElite

I'm not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care
kiwifarms.net
I had a dream last night about a cybernetic Jeff Goldblum battling a cybernetic Bronson Pinchot and even for the kinds of dreams I have, it was exceedingly autistic. Jeff hurled a hunting knife right into the back of Bronson's head and he began to short out and his whole body violently convulsed and exploded. Weird shit.

naaaaiiiiillllll!!!

Null thought I was British, lol (HYPE NFT NULLIES)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly? It was about the recent-ish Sonic the Hedgehog film as well (autism magnent way too good for what it’s worth). Eggman is talking to the military/CIA folks and he mentions how placing trackers on all of China’s products to optimize the supply chain was his 2nd greatest acomplishement. The CIA stooge then asks:

“What was you 1st greatest accomplishment?”

Eggman: why, tracking all of YOUR consumer goods!

Government folk then get uneasy while Sonic, sitting in the room, is chill about the whole thing.

Other than that, I had a dream where my mother pummeled me with a 2X4 in a Lowe’s parking lot (still don’t know wtf that was about, lol).

Secret Messages

where words cascade like rainbows
kiwifarms.net
Back in 2008 I had a dream where a game I was really hyped for came out and for some reason I stuffed it under my pillow. When I woke in the morning I actually checked to see if it was there.
I had this exact same experience except it wad about a psp. Might be an autism rite of passage, I was legitimately disappointed all day afterwards.

Bender

I am not a threat. I'm an idiot.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
About a week ago I had a dream that @Null popped into boogie's thread and said, and I remember the post exactly: "lol boogie died"

It was so vivid that I actually thought boogie had died and instantly went to check his thread when I woke up.

ForgedBlades

Milled wedges.
kiwifarms.net
I had a banger last night.

Hillary Clinton launched a plan to crash the moon into the Earth. Really great visuals throughout the dream. Me and my high school friends were going to stop it. We gathered at the Barnes & Noble in my home town and discovered a way where we could be reborn as stereotypical capeshit superheroes. I had to execute them by shooting them in the back of the head and then do some ritualistic prayer thing and they would be resurrected with super powers. I could travel through power lines. Was pretty kino.