The Most Autistic Dream You've Ever Had

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum the hive i hate gays
kiwifarms.net
Couple times decade+ ago when heavily into Ultima Online I had some brief dreams that were, well, in UO-like world - isometric 2D.
One involved chopping wood while on horseback

LateralusJambi

'Cause I need to watch things die from a distance
kiwifarms.net
This dream was trippy (like my avatar :P ), so I don't remember much details, but I had a meeting with some 50-60 year old neo-nazis near local train station, when suddenly Haruhi Suzumiya got somehow involved. Yup.
I had a couple of anime related dreams (most of them happened when I laid off chinese cartoons), but this one stands out.

Jimmy Olsen

kiwifarms.net
Mentioned this one in the chat earlier, but I'll go into more detail here.

The other night I had a dream that I was at some burlesque club Playboy Mansion type place. First I was watching the girls, then for some reason I was one of the performers. Then I was sitting outside in a white robe and and some Muslims started stoning me. A Muslim woman knelt beside me and started doing weird prayers (first she'd face forward, then lean to the left side, then the right) and when I mimicked her they stopped stoning me and dressed me up like one of them.

Later something was going on in the Playboy Mansion type place, like an interview special or something, and midway through my interview I decided 'fuck it' and ripped off my halal clothing to reveal the skimpy outfit beneath. Then the Muslims killed me, but it was worth it.

I was completely sober that night.

Maybe I should take that dream to a psychic just to screw with them. I wonder what ungodly dream reading they'd pull out of that clusterfuck.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
I still remember a dream I had in high school: I dreamed I had a glove that let me fly. Like an opera glove style- up to your elbow. And it was vivid hot pink, super bright. My dad (in the dream it wasn’t my actual dad, but I knew this person in my dream was that character’s dad) had invented it. I remember being chased by bad guys and the government for this glove. I had just reached the climax of the “movie” when I woke up.

5000% Sure

Defendant is a fat black woman - Bowman v Mitchell
kiwifarms.net
Just woke up from what is probably the most autistic and cringey dream I've had just because it really shows how much time I spend on this fucking website and watching MATI.

So I'm at this airport in Florida for an official "Kiwi Farms Con" and I meet up with Null and a few other people in person. I leave to go to the venue for the con. Pretty much the entire time I'm there I'm just talking to and hanging out with Null though (he has a wildly different appearance in the dream though, he looks like a pasty ginger british 18 year old boy for some reason). Somehow we get really close over the course of the day and end up getting romantic. Then it cuts to us in some kind of dirty apartment about to fuck. I realize he's completely trooned out (an actual "when did Null troon out") and looks like a mix of Autumn Asphodel and a skinnier version of that fat bitch who talks about dead bodies ("Ask A Mortician" I think). He told me he had to boymode for the con but put on the troon stuff in private. He has breast implants and is wearing a ton of makeup with dyed black hair and really smooth/clean skin (I only saw the upper body so not sure about bottom surgery etc). At this point he's half naked and kind of grinding on top of me and it makes me really uncomfortable since I'm a raging homosexual so I tell him I still like him but that I can't fuck him while he's all trooned out. We're then back at the airport about to leave and go our separate ways after the con is over, and we're talking about still making it work and we exchange phone numbers etc, and we agree to keep it non-sexual in the future. Then I woke up.

For what it's worth I wouldn't actually fuck Jersh IRL, especially not as a troon. The whole thing was pretty uncomfortable.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
I always have dreams where I fall and hit the ground, and I know it will hurt, then I get up and wander into another dream. Or I'm walking up a huge flight of marble steps, and I trip, then I wake up.

Last night I dreamed I was walking around in NYC with Truman Capote, and we stopped in a coffeehouse and I asked him to read Answered Prayers to me, so he did.

GorillaGhost

kiwifarms.net
I had a dream I was a baked potato with butter and sour cream and someone was eating me.

How did I do? Do I get secks now?

Ass Sniffer

The best of times, it was the BLURST of times?!
kiwifarms.net
Posting this from here.

Once had a dream someone made a thread on a guy named "BILLY293" who supposedly DDOSed null over Taco Bell or something related to taco sauce.

Aero the Alcoholic Bat

My Liver is Kill
kiwifarms.net
I walked into a video game store and picked up a Nintendo Switch game called "Wario Photo." The front cover had a picture of Wario frozen in a block of ice with a camera in his hands. By looking at the back, it seemed like the game was a hybrid between a platform game and an open-world survival game.

The setting was apparently a frozen, post-apocalyptic world. The point of the game was to take photos of various landmarks to study for clues, with the end goal being to find Waluigi before he freezes to death (or at least find his remains if he does).

And of course, collect treasure and riches, as usual.

Ratboy Genius

I just came over to say hi
kiwifarms.net
Highway turned into a massive waterslide full of dinosaurs...it was kinda fun tbh