The most dick thing you've ever done

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Khayyam

Haunted by furries
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure there've been times we've been a total jerk to someone else, anything really stick out in your memory someone cares to share?

Reading back through a thread here reminded me of a time back in High School where we had to give these shitty powerpoint presentations on a topic, and we'd all go up like faggots up to the front, stick a USB into the computer bla bla....

There was this one ass who really used to get on my nerves because he used to talk shit about the group I used to hang around with. Got a golden moment where sat in the computer lab the guy went off and left his USB in the machine. Got a full five minutes to quickly hop over and stuff it with gay shit off an imageboard they hadn't blocked.

His fucking face when he loaded up the stick to the entire room all and the thumbnails in his main folder load up with anal trains, vore etc.

I should feel bad, but it was so worth it.

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes during conversations, I'd open up topics that'd make the person uncomfortable (mainly politics). Or try to underhand them with some abstract comment.

The Man From G.R.I.D.S.

Hobosexual
kiwifarms.net
I located a chick's reddit account and email address by making a missed connections post on craigslist. Verifiable because she posted pics of herself on it. I then made other dating profiles using that username and all her best pics I could find.

I used this to catfish random nerds into stalking her or show up at her job to harass her. I also flirted with guys who knew her family, friends, exes, and current boyfriend. At a critical moment I messaged her bf on facebook with links to her reddit account and screencaps of "my" convos with her on OKC, and a sorry bro shes cheating apology.

Her boyfriend dumped her and she was shunned by 9/10 of her friends. I think her parents bitched at her for being a slut.

In the end she had a nervous breakdown, dropped out of uni, and was diagnosed with depression and anxiety (based on her reddit posts).

I still don't know why I did it, except to see if I could and how much damage I could do.

Tldr dont use social media, don't post pics, don't recycle usernames.

Edited for more details.

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

i did because i was asked to
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
laughed at a special needs kid (maybe 18 years old) when he was throwing a monster tantrum in the middle of the street because his mom asked him to take out his sweater
called more people from my house to come point and laugh at him with me

LordofTendons

Demigod of Peace
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was in a nasty argument with some woman on Facebook-- I don't even remember what it was about, but she would not shut up about how her dad was wounded in Vietnam and disabled because of it, kept bring it up in every post. Finally I said well my dad wasn't wounded in Vietnam because he had enough goddamned sense to come in out of a hailstorm of enemy fire, and her dad's stupidity must have been hereditary for her to not be able to stick to the topic. That's the one I'm going to hell for.

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
in highschool I always laughed and fucked with this sped that was 2 grades below me. His sister was in the same grade as me and i fucked with her too because both were legit retards.
Anyways i think the brother deserved it because last I heard about him was the faggot killed his gf, was living on the streets, was found by police days later and he told them to fist his asshole when they searched him for weapons.

Audit

Dystopian Accountant
kiwifarms.net
I lied to a boy in my class and told him that a girl I knew had a crush on him. This girl didn't exist.
Tbh, the boy may have actually liked the idea that anyone would be interested in him. Did he ever learn that you'd lied?

My contribution: I once saw a person wearing a furry tail in public. Instead of ignoring it, I started pointing and laughing at them.

Dolphin Lundgren

Picking blueberries with Henry Fonda.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tbh, the boy may have actually liked the idea that anyone would be interested in him. Did he ever learn that you'd lied?

My contribution: I once saw a person wearing a furry tail in public. Instead of ignoring it, I started pointing and laughing at them.

He did get very excited that a girl was into him. I told him she moved away later on and it never got brought up again.