The Most Important Video Game on the Planet -

• DDoS is active again.

Jazz never died!

Truly epic lulz
kiwifarms.net
Death Stranding a game that America hates but the rest of the world likes. Sony reportedly said no to Kojima's next game and most potential publishers due to the mixed reception. With people thinking its a masterpiece and others thinking its the worst game in recent memory until Cyberpunk. Don't make a divisive game make a generic clone of something so that dumb Americans will buy it.

Jazz never died!

Truly epic lulz
kiwifarms.net
the people liked it, the critics hated it

but critics aren't people and their opinions are discarded
The people and the critics were devided in America, the rest of the world loved or liked it. The funniest part is when a fan group of Death Stranding mocked a troll who traded in Death Stranding for the Last of Us 2 and they ansered with showing the fan score of that game. Funny part is it was a sucuess in japan at least top 5 for 2019. American gamers are dumb and can't play games outside of normie shit and then complain about wanting inovation and then they get it and they bitch about a game that achived what it wanted to achieve excellently.

Megaroad 2012

I'M FACE FULL OF FLOOR AND LIFE SUCKS!
kiwifarms.net
The people and the critics were devided in America, the rest of the world loved or liked it. The funniest part is when a fan group of Death Stranding mocked a troll who traded in Death Stranding for the Last of Us 2 and they ansered with showing the fan score of that game. Funny part is it was a sucuess in japan at least top 5 for 2019. American gamers are dumb and can't play games outside of normie shit and then complain about wanting inovation and then they get it and they bitch about a game that achived what it wanted to achieve excellently.
Death Stranding is Kojima's greatest work and healed the wounds MGS5 created.

I did make the mistake of reading opinions of it at the time, I was stuck in Japan for two months and seeing the bitching worried me, but picking up a few magazines in Japan with reviews of it and taking to friends there gave me hope and when I finally got back to USofA, holy shit I was blown away.

It's proof what a fucking joke western critics are. Wasn't there some assclown for a "major" publication who even admitted they refuse to play anymore? Eurogamer? Sorry it wasn't another paint by numbers hand holding simulator like a Naughty Dog game.

Jazz never died!

Truly epic lulz
kiwifarms.net
Death Stranding is Kojima's greatest work and healed the wounds MGS5 created.

I did make the mistake of reading opinions of it at the time, I was stuck in Japan for two months and seeing the bitching worried me, but picking up a few magazines in Japan with reviews of it and taking to friends there gave me hope and when I finally got back to USofA, holy shit I was blown away.

It's proof what a fucking joke western critics are. Wasn't there some assclown for a "major" publication who even admitted they refuse to play anymore? Eurogamer? Sorry it wasn't another paint by numbers hand holding simulator like a Naughty Dog game.
Mgs5 is a masterpiece in my eyes but i saw the negative reviews thought this is a bad game then i saw some positive reviews. Then i picked it up and its one of the greatest games i ever played i tried explaing to idiots how i thought it was better than Phantom Pain and they couldn't understand. I now don't trust anybodies opinion but my own when it comes to gaming. Naughty Dog games aren't that linear.