The MrEnter Wiki Improvement Thread 2.0: A New Beginning -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Skysora

kiwifarms.net
Okay, since I'm in charge of the wiki, I want him unbanned and will trust him on the wiki. Only if he does anything to betray that trust, then he can be banned again.

• Winner
Reactions: Simplicity111

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
Alright, I highly doubt that the wiki needs the "100 Special Facts about MrEnter" page or whatever. An archive.today link and a subsection/sentence on MrEnter's page will do. Do you agree? Because it's not like it's that important that it needs to be on the wiki itself, in my opinion.

cheersfromquesnel

Ųl dambit teiya ara, ųl miura biyutenasi.
kiwifarms.net
Alright, I highly doubt that the wiki needs the "100 Special Facts about MrEnter" page or whatever. An archive.today link and a subsection/sentence on MrEnter's page will do. Do you agree? Because it's not like it's that important that it needs to be on the wiki itself, in my opinion.
Maybe a page which contains archives of every post he's made on DeviantArt.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
Maybe a page which contains archives of every post he's made on DeviantArt.
Not worth it at all. Without even checking, I know that at least 85% of his posts have no relevance whatsoever. Only really important posts, like his view on college and 100 special facts are worth saving. Besides, most of it is just Atrocity score cards and blurry pictures of Pokemon on his DS.

• Informative

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
Then save those instead. Never hurts, and makes it a lot more convenient for the casual wikigoer to have the journal posts in the same place as our content on said journal posts.
I agree. If you want to help me, let's list the most notable journal posts, and make pages/archives. On the contrary, we should start making pages about every major video of his, if not all. I suggest major at first because making pages for all seems too ambitious when the wiki itself isn't really complete yet.

PS: If your down, I'll start a new conversation with you about the list, as to not derail this thread.

• Agree

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
You know what, I can't take this. I'm blocking this Rtcity person, because he's caused drama and continues to, even on the wiki. If @Soradawn opposes this decision, feel free to unblock him. I'm only doing it for 2 weeks because he might change up.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
So, since the Wiki hasn't been really busy, I suggest that we start making pages for all his videos. It sounds really ambitious, but to cut down on work, we could combine those special "months" things, re-reviews, extra thoughts, and atrocities by show (ex: List of Spongebob Atrocities), and then admirables. Before really diving in, we should make pages for important ones first.

Skysora

kiwifarms.net
For some reason, you can't include an # or colon in the title. I numbered the page at the very least.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
For some reason, you can't include an # or colon in the title. I numbered the page at the very least.
Thanks. I'm gonna start working on A Pal for Gary. By the way, the code for embedding a YT video is <youtube>video id</youtube>

EDIT: Start downloading some reviews. MrEnter mentioned a specific few that he will be taking down. In case they aren't mirrored, save these "treasures."

EDIT 2: I saved all of them (audio only) except Pet Sitter Pat, which isn't on YT.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino