The Mysterious Mr. Enter / Jonathan Rozanski's "Growing Around" - IndieGoGo Campaign Failed, John going off the deep end

Manly-Chicken

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Sort of? All we really know is that adults go to school to re-learn how to be creative, so it's safe to assume elders are busy doing something creative.
So, the adults (who have the minds of children) are the ones procreating and giving birth?
Enter has weird fetishes...

RaisinBrandChad

GottaSmash
kiwifarms.net
I feel like he's going to turn to GoFundMe or Indiegogo or something like that and become completely dependent on that revenue. Also more rewards on the patreon that already exists.
If it's true that he still lives with his grandparents then I'm not sure why he'd bother worrying about monetization or that dumb Patreon. In the long run, he's gonna have to get some type of employment.....unless he gets disability or something. But that's just my two cents. I'm not sure of his personal situation and I don't want to know since I kinda feel bad for him. For some reason, I don't think he's gonna do much productive in his life, and now the one thing he was somewhat okay with is not viable as a paycheck.

Poodies Bug

Little Fellow
kiwifarms.net
If it's true that he still lives with his grandparents then I'm not sure why he'd bother worrying about monetization or that dumb Patreon. In the long run, he's gonna have to get some type of employment.....unless he gets disability or something. But that's just my two cents. I'm not sure of his personal situation and I don't want to know since I kinda feel bad for him. For some reason, I don't think he's gonna do much productive in his life, and now the one thing he was somewhat okay with is not viable as a paycheck.
Damn I didn't realize he still lived with grandparents. Guess he really doesn't have to legit worry about paying a regular rent or mortgage. I think he probably worries because he likes to buy stuff he wants like videogames, books, movies etc. and they might not buy him that stuff because they're on a fixed income and already probably let him live there for cheap or nothing.

I partly feel bad because I think he's mentally very childlike and won't get to really experience life or accomplish anything, but also don't because he doesn't have to stress over making ends meet or work hard and is making money off of criticizing cartoons. He seems to think he's accomplishing a lot for writing those scripts though so I'm sure he's content with his situation.

mooo

kiwifarms.net
Damn I didn't realize he still lived with grandparents. Guess he really doesn't have to legit worry about paying a regular rent or mortgage. I think he probably worries because he likes to buy stuff he wants like videogames, books, movies etc. and they might not buy him that stuff because they're on a fixed income and already probably let him live there for cheap or nothing.

I partly feel bad because I think he's mentally very childlike and won't get to really experience life or accomplish anything, but also don't because he doesn't have to stress over making ends meet or work hard and is making money off of criticizing cartoons. He seems to think he's accomplishing a lot for writing those scripts though so I'm sure he's content with his situation.
He recently stated he lives by himself. And wherever his money goes, it certainly doesn't go toward his office. He did a video showing off his office a few months ago and he has a shitty prebuilt desktop with a small 4:3 monitor.

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
He recently stated he lives by himself. And wherever his money goes, it certainly doesn't go toward his office. He did a video showing off his office a few months ago and he has a shitty prebuilt desktop with a small 4:3 monitor.
So Enter is Foxworth 2.0? That’s a creepy thought.
I’m kind of looking forward to Punished “Venom” Enter though. It has the potential for the greatest amount of cow actions we have ever seen from him. And just think of the downward spiral retrospectives if goes for a high score

• Agree
Reactions: Poodies Bug

mooo

kiwifarms.net
Someone on his twitch stream asked: What would happen if you stayed demonitized on youtube? His answer: "What would be the reason for me to stay on youtube?" The way he said it sounded scummy to me, like he's only making these videos for the money and not out of a passion or interest in animation.

8777BB5

Keep her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
Someone on his twitch stream asked: What would happen if you stayed demonitized on youtube? His answer: "What would be the reason for me to stay on youtube?" The way he said it sounded scummy to me, like he's only making these videos for the money and not out of a passion or interest in animation.
[/QUOTE]

Considering his views on animation I wouldn't be surprised if that's not far off mainly because Enter:
Believes Toy Based Cartoons saved animation
That the Dark Age of Animation was nothing but Scooby Doo Clones
When discussing Adult animation doesn't talk about Ralph Bakshi
That all MLP cartoons before MLP: Friendship is magic are horrible and inferior
Believes 90s Nickelodeon should not be considered a kid's channel because of the quality content.
Thinks every cartoon needs to have hidden depths/adult themes and any that are just goofy slapstick (TTG) should be taken off the air waves (Fun Fact: Enter has spread the hate of TTG to so many people that at one point there was a petition to have the TTG creators killed)

The thing is a lot of of these beliefs are commonplace among Millennial cartoon spergs and were around before Enter came around. Given how a lot of them were struck down by Viacom/Hasbro it wouldn't surprise me if Enter (who was involved in cartoons due to his love of MLP:Friendship is Magic) saw some of these videos and decided to ripoff them so he wouldn't have a job. It's highly suspicious a lot of his earlier videos were ripoffs of MosBros Studios Top 20 Worst Spongebob lists. To quote the Simpsons It really makes you think

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Pink Panther

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He really doesn't care about animation, though. The only time I can remember him critiquing character design flaws or anything to do with the art side of cartoons is his Problem Solverz review, and even a half-blind chimp could tell you why that show looked ugly. You'd think someone who was really passionate about animation would pay attention to how each part of a cartoon fits together, not just how mean spirited the plot is.

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
Considering his views on animation I wouldn't be surprised if that's not far off mainly because Enter:
Believes Toy Based Cartoons saved animation
That the Dark Age of Animation was nothing but Scooby Doo Clones
When discussing Adult animation doesn't talk about Ralph Bakshi
That all MLP cartoons before MLP: Friendship is magic are horrible and inferior
Believes 90s Nickelodeon should not be considered a kid's channel because of the quality content.
Thinks every cartoon needs to have hidden depths/adult themes and any that are just goofy slapstick (TTG) should be taken off the air waves (Fun Fact: Enter has spread the hate of TTG to so many people that at one point there was a petition to have the TTG creators killed)

The thing is a lot of of these beliefs are commonplace among Millennial cartoon spergs and were around before Enter came around. Given how a lot of them were struck down by Viacom/Hasbro it wouldn't surprise me if Enter (who was involved in cartoons due to his love of MLP:Friendship is Magic) saw some of these videos and decided to ripoff them so he wouldn't have a job. It's highly suspicious a lot of his earlier videos were ripoffs of MosBros Studios Top 20 Worst Spongebob lists. To quote the Simpsons It really makes you think
Interestingly, most animators consider the 80’s to be the dark ages as it was the only time animation was solely based on product selling. There were almost no original cartoons without an intended toy line in that decade. The 90’s was when they finally managed to get away from that.
He hates Hannah Barbara’s era, but calling the time filled with Scooby Doo knock offs shows how little he knows about Scooby Doo’s importance. Yes, Jr had knock offs. Jabber Jaw, Speed Buggy, Josie and the Pussy Cats etc. but Scooby was actually Hannah Barbera’s answer to the criticism of only having action shows. It being about modern teenagers doing a relatively mundane task was ground breaking, and ironically, none of the knock offs kept to that mundane formula. But even with the knock offs, it was still a minority genre compared to what was out for the 60’s and 70’s

He really doesn't care about animation, though. The only time I can remember him critiquing character design flaws or anything to do with the art side of cartoons is his Problem Solverz review, and even a half-blind chimp could tell you why that show looked ugly. You'd think someone who was really passionate about animation would pay attention to how each part of a cartoon fits together, not just how mean spirited the plot is.
That’s actually why I don’t like most anime. Say what you will about their stories and subject matters, or the detail of the characters, the actual animation quality is usually some of the worst you will ever see outside of 1960’s Hannah Barbera. Usually it’s one good scene and that’s it, lots of cost cutting in that industry.
He did comment on the low budget nature of that one hurricane family guy episode, but that was it.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
Oh please, let's not attribute something to Mr.Clown shoes. People began to hate TTG when it 1st started because of how lazy and unfunny it was (even by slapstick standards this was the lowest fruit). The death threats went after the creators, being the glue sniffing braniacs that they are, decided to put a "fuck you critics" episode and this was even before Enter. Enter really didn't add much or even spread much, when everybody already been calling out the show for being cheap garbage.

mooo

kiwifarms.net
Just saw this post on 4chan in a thread about children having access to smartphones and youtube and watching those fucked up 'kids' shows made by creeps.
I remember in pre-school (around 3-4 years old), me and my friend's favorite game was "prison", where we would get this child-sized doll and lock it in a closet and abuse it by fake feeding it gruel and taking it out every now and then for beatings. Nowadays I think "wow, that's fucked, that poor doll", but back then, we just didn't have a mental filter. We just did what came naturally, and kids are VERY fucking creative.
Where are the kids like this in Growing Around?

AnAccount

kiwifarms.net
cause according to enter, they abused him, but i cannot verify this
while I don't want to give enter to much credit.

Considering his Grandparents, are well the parents of one of enters parent (Or both if they're weird) and would likely have a strong attachment to that individual, it makes such a claim more credible in that the see that as sufficient reason for enter to live with them.

• Agree
Reactions: 2odastream

mooo

kiwifarms.net
why does enter live with his grandparents, and not his actual parents again?
He said recently he lives by himself. Sometimes you can hear people speaking in the background of his reviews though so I don't know what's up with that. From his journals he says he hates his parents because his mom wanted him to go to college and his dad never wanted him, but he seems to be on good terms with his grandparents. Unless someone can point to other evidence, that's all we really know.

• Informative
Reactions: 2odastream

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
He said recently he lives by himself. Sometimes you can hear people speaking in the background of his reviews though so I don't know what's up with that. From his journals he says he hates his parents because his mom wanted him to go to college and his dad never wanted him, but he seems to be on good terms with his grandparents. Unless someone can point to other evidence, that's all we really know.
When you have a kid like Enter, I can see how his dad wasn't happy with him or his mom wanting to go to college.

8777BB5

kiwifarms.net
His parents are actually divorced and from the sound of things his real dad pulled a Stephen King/Gordon Ramsey's dad. According to Enter his stepdad was very abusive growing up and generally got Enter's mom to go along with his abuse/rage.

Much like Boogie I'm very curious how Enter's siblings have turned out/what they have to say about it. According to Enter his childhood consisted of:
Endless meals of Kraft Mac N Cheese and Ketchup
Beatings with a leather belt
Him having to read Wayside School books to his children after abuse incidents happened to calm them down.

If Enter is indeed telling the truth, it sounds to me like Enter's stepfather was probably from the same school of parenting my coworker' (Who has Asperger's syndrome) s parents came from. This school of parenting states that if if your child has special needs you need to up the punishments considerably because that's the only way the special needs child will understand they did wrong. What sadly tends to happen is that some parents take this too far to the point that the punishment goes straight to child abuse and will leave the child wanting nothing to do with the parents (my coworker hasn't spoken to either of his parents for twenty-nine years and forbids them from seeing his wife and children due to the things they did to him as "punishments") . However I have a strong feeling that Enter's "abuse" is on the same level as Boogie 2988s Most likely exagerated and most of it made up. I refuse to believe a school would do nothing if someone got peppered sprayed by bullies and his getting hit with a belt for bad grades sounds suspiciously like it came from a Stephen King novel.

mooo

kiwifarms.net
His parents are actually divorced and from the sound of things his real dad pulled a Stephen King/Gordon Ramsey's dad. According to Enter his stepdad was very abusive growing up and generally got Enter's mom to go along with his abuse/rage.

Much like Boogie I'm very curious how Enter's siblings have turned out/what they have to say about it. According to Enter his childhood consisted of:
Endless meals of Kraft Mac N Cheese and Ketchup
Beatings with a leather belt
Him having to read Wayside School books to his children after abuse incidents happened to calm them down.

If Enter is indeed telling the truth, it sounds to me like Enter's stepfather was probably from the same school of parenting my coworker' (Who has Asperger's syndrome) s parents came from. This school of parenting states that if if your child has special needs you need to up the punishments considerably because that's the only way the special needs child will understand they did wrong. What sadly tends to happen is that some parents take this too far to the point that the punishment goes straight to child abuse and will leave the child wanting nothing to do with the parents (my coworker hasn't spoken to either of his parents for twenty-nine years and forbids them from seeing his wife and children due to the things they did to him as "punishments") . However I have a strong feeling that Enter's "abuse" is on the same level as Boogie 2988s Most likely exagerated and most of it made up. I refuse to believe a school would do nothing if someone got peppered sprayed by bullies and his getting hit with a belt for bad grades sounds suspiciously like it came from a Stephen King novel.
Yeah, given his tendency to exaggerate, you can't help but wonder if it's a 'boy who cried wolf' situation. Though being abused would explain his extreme aversion to even the slightest meanness shown in cartoons.

8777BB5

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, given his tendency to exaggerate, you can't help but wonder if it's a 'boy who cried wolf' situation. Though being abused would explain his extreme aversion to even the slightest meanness shown in cartoons.
One thing I've theorized about Enter's hatred for meanness is that the way characters vocalize their meanness might be affecting his Sensory Defensiveness. When I used to troll the Thomas the Tank Engine fansites, there were several people who said they couldn't watch the Ringo Starr version of Duck Takes Charge because the way he voiced The Fat Controller's yelling affected their Sensory Defensiveness. It's also worth nothing that the episodes he highlighted as definitive examples of meanness had other things in them that would cause issues with his Asperger's.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino