• “If I see this email posted on your site, action will be commenced against you.”

The Mysterious Mr. Enter / Jonathan Rozanski's "Growing Around"IndieGoGo Campaign Failed, John going off the deep end

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by 2odastream, May 21, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

The Tribe Metokur, The Gator Gamer, The Ralph Retort

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

1. How does it cost 400 dollars to drop some doodles into movie maker and talk over them?

• Agree Agree x 11
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Where are those good old fashioned values?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I think the artists in this project are way overpriced and taking advantage of Enter's naivety, maybe they're not that exceptional after all

• 🤔 Thunkful x 8
    • Agree Agree x 5
    Someone

Someone Stop gendering genitals!

kiwifarms.net
  3. Cows are not typically known for being good with money.

• Agree Agree x 13
    UnKillFill

UnKillFill Turkey, with pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes...

kiwifarms.net
  4. Certainly a unique idea here. We are at least brainstorming a good lot on how we could fix such a premise as this.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  5. So he does know that $35,000 for most animations are most likely used to:
    Pay for voice actors
    Pay for production
    Pay for editors
    Pay for advertising

I don't think he has voice actors worth $1000 let alone $100 so that cheapens this idea that "well the simpsons do that per episode so why can't I?"

• Agree Agree x 10
    CausticMinory

CausticMinory Come make my Coco, Jumbo bb

kiwifarms.net
  6. That's true, is he planning on trying to get professional voice actors for this? I can't imagine amateurs on YouTube charge all that much.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Piga Dgrifm

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Well, if about 10 drawings and a generic background song cost him 400 bucks, you never know.
    He's not really that good with money.
    Also, the show is meant to be non-profitable, so Enter should get some voluntary voice actors and not look a gifted horse in the mouth, or he could try to make his cartoon profitable.

Edit: There's a stream going on rigth now, and Enter confirmed he doesn't live in NY
    Enter also is not capable of describing his own character personalities while building them in The Sims 3
    People asked about Chris Chan and one of the girls said he would be burned

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    #427 Someone, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
    Someone

kiwifarms.net
  8. Enter is unable to budget for this sort of thing, plus he claims he wants it to be "Professional quality" even though most shows these days just look like scribbles that easily could have been made for less than what he's wanting on that IndieGoGo.

• Agree Agree x 6
    #428 Jewelsmakerguy, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy (Cheesy 80s music intensifies)

kiwifarms.net
  9. Mainly, he shouldn't have made a campaign for a show, without knowing the ins and outs of most animation productions. And why [x] show is so much per episode. Basically no one wants to fund a project when the creator has NO idea what he's doing.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    CausticMinory

kiwifarms.net
  10. clearly the best way of making characters for an animated pilot/short thing. not, you know, doing an art stream of drawing said characters, but enter cant art, so.

then again, i cant art either, so idk why i shit on him as well

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Deadwaste

Deadwaste GODDAMN SHIT BITCH

kiwifarms.net
  11. TFW you hate Mr. Enter so much you defend anti-vaxxers.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    2odastream

2odastream r/Drama queen

kiwifarms.net
  12. I seen this turkey tom guy do a bunch of videos on the animation community, mr enter, whatever else.

And when i watched them they had the most surface level and subjective or basic arguments.

I took a glance at his recent videos and they seem to be longer, so he either learned how to construct a proper argument over things (Outside of just restating basic irrelevant stuff) or he's started to pad out his videos more with a bunch of filler.

Like really you can't do something like "The problems with anime" In less then 10 minutes without just stating random tropes or cliches that most people already know about with little to no depth.

I mean I'm not saying these things don't have problems, but I don't need someone to restate basic shit I already know back to me for 7 minutes.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  13. >Be working on a story for four years.
    >Can’t even describe the characters’ personalities in a vidya game.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Piga Dgrifm

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. If Growing Around somehow becomes an actual show, I'm almost certain Mr Enter will make an Admirable Animations video about it

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Huge fucking cunt

Huge fucking cunt Ducking Funt!!!!!!

kiwifarms.net
  15. Enter is pretencious, but not that much (He said he wouldn't)

Someone

kiwifarms.net
  16. So if it turned out to be shit, would he make an Animated Atrocities video of it?

Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy (Cheesy 80s music intensifies)

kiwifarms.net
  17. Let's not get crazy.
    Since he's the one creating of course it would be good

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Someone

kiwifarms.net
  18. Yes, but this is an Animated Atrocity done right.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Piga Dgrifm

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Okay bit if it comes out, and everyone starts hating on it in the YouTube cartoon autism reviewer community from PanPizza to Nostalgia Critic do reviews on it, how soon would he cry that his vision was better than Teen Titans Go?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    CausticMinory

kiwifarms.net
  20. I'd like to remind everyone that Enter made this video
    because he was butthurt about people criticizing his OTT hatred of Teen Titans Go and his failure of growing around. So imagine this multiplied by 10x. Also given their similarity in appearance I'm half tempted to send Enter Jenny Foxworth Rule 34 and say "Sally puts out."

• Winner Winner x 7
    8777BB5

8777BB5 Keep her Sexy and Straightforward

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.