The Mysterious Mr. Enter / Jonathan Rozanski's "Growing Around" - IndieGoGo Campaign Failed, John going off the deep end

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
If Growing Around was a legitimately good idea I'd say the Farms should make a short series or animation just to fuck with Enter. He probably wouldn't care though so it would be relatively pointless.
An animation would actually be incredible... as long as it’s on the wrong thing. Find a particularly awful scene from those Cute Camp episodes, create a crude animation or even just an animatic, and flash South Park-esque text saying “THIS IS WHAT ENTER ACTUALLY WROTE”, and you’d probably have something.

Although, I should echo @LiquidKid in saying that the purpose shouldn’t specifically be to fuck with Enter, it should be more to show just how degenerate his scripts can actually get.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
He also did a weird ‘ask Sally’ thing on DA where he would draw her answering questions and stuff, except he only ever answered one question and then never again.
He probably simultaneously lost interest, realized that doing that kind of thing takes control of the narrative out of his hands because he can't control what questions people ask (sure he can pick and choose the questions but that still leaves too much room for uncertainty), and hated having to draw responses so quickly.

An animation would actually be incredible... as long as it’s on the wrong thing. Find a particularly awful scene from those Cute Camp episodes, create a crude animation or even just an animatic, and flash South Park-esque text saying “THIS IS WHAT ENTER ACTUALLY WROTE”, and you’d probably have something.

Although, I should echo @LiquidKid in saying that the purpose shouldn’t specifically be to fuck with Enter, it should be more to show just how degenerate his scripts can actually get.
Unfortunately, I think Enter would just spring back out and accuse the farms of copyright theft.

coach_mclurk

kiwifarms.net
He probably simultaneously lost interest, realized that doing that kind of thing takes control of the narrative out of his hands because he can't control what questions people ask (sure he can pick and choose the questions but that still leaves too much room for uncertainty), and hated having to draw responses so quickly.
He still does something similar on his discord where he roleplays as all the GA characters and answers questions. Except 99% of the time he's telling people to stop asking questions or if he does answer one it's always incredibly vague since he doesn't know the answer. Like someone will go "what's Sally's favorite song?" And Enter will go "Sally: Hmm... That's a tough one! I like a lot of songs!"
It's so pointless, I don't understand why he still has that channel. I guess he just hasn't realized he sucks at answering questions.

Tragedy of the Senate

kiwifarms.net
He still does something similar on his discord where he roleplays as all the GA characters and answers questions. Except 99% of the time he's telling people to stop asking questions or if he does answer one it's always incredibly vague since he doesn't know the answer. Like someone will go "what's Sally's favorite song?" And Enter will go "Sally: Hmm... That's a tough one! I like a lot of songs!"
It's so pointless, I don't understand why he still has that channel. I guess he just hasn't realized he sucks at answering questions.
That's every Enter stream for you. Someone will ask him a fairly easy question and he'll respond with some form of "I don't know" or "maybe".
And again, when one of your main character's traits is that she loves a specific band, it might be a good idea to give her a favourite song. Especially since based on the scripts Sally is almost always listening to a song from that band.

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
That's every Enter stream for you. Someone will ask him a fairly easy question and he'll respond with some form of "I don't know" or "maybe".
And again, when one of your main character's traits is that she loves a specific band, it might be a good idea to give her a favourite song. Especially since based on the scripts Sally is almost always listening to a song from that band.
You want the man to attempt to write more song lyrics? Have you gone mad?!

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
He also did a weird ‘ask Sally’ thing on DA where he would draw her answering questions and stuff, except he only ever answered one question and then never again.
Big surprise, he made an even easier version on Discord without pictures, and he still he's openly annoyed or outright pissed when people want to ask his characters a question. He has such disdain for his fanbase I honestly don't get how these people still worship him.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Oww, my byaaack
kiwifarms.net
You'd think a guy that spends so much wasted time and effort into a doomed project would at least be willing to answer even the most basic of questions, but he gets so angry that people are legitimately curious about what he wants to do with it. Enter wastes no opportunity to shove GA into other people's faces, but the instant they ask anything about it he rudely brushes it off. I don't really understand it honestly, it's like he hates that people are interested in it or at the very least want to know more.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
He wastes time and effort on scripts, paying for art, and coming up with more background characters, but not actually developing anyone. I don't know if it's a sign of the 'tism or not, but it's probably because he can't relate to anybody. IE he doesn't listen to music, so he doesn't have a favorite song, so nobody has a favorite song. And so on. Even though in his favorite shows if the character doesn't have an obvious absolute favorite something, you could probably nail down their overall favorite of that type (music genre, movie genre, and so on).

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
He wastes time and effort on scripts, paying for art, and coming up with more background characters, but not actually developing anyone. I don't know if it's a sign of the 'tism or not, but it's probably because he can't relate to anybody. IE he doesn't listen to music, so he doesn't have a favorite song, so nobody has a favorite song. And so on. Even though in his favorite shows if the character doesn't have an obvious absolute favorite something, you could probably nail down their overall favorite of that type (music genre, movie genre, and so on).
Given how even his most developed characters just are nobody, I would ask him what he actually thinks anybody would find appealing about his show where its caricatures have less depth than cardboard, the basis is on a concept that only exists to prove a child-first society can not work as demonstrated time and again, and obviously there is absolutely no merchandising potential which is a big driver with cartoons.

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he definitely doesn’t understand what makes a character a character, which is probably why all of his are just monotone collections of tropes

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Given how even his most developed characters just are nobody, I would ask him what he actually thinks anybody would find appealing about his show where its caricatures have less depth than cardboard, the basis is on a concept that only exists to prove a child-first society can not work as demonstrated time and again, and obviously there is absolutely no merchandising potential which is a big driver with cartoons.
That's another thing that is definitely wrong with his show from a marketing perspective because Enter's character designs are all horrible or bland that no one would want any merchandise from Growing Around (save for Ryan) to support the trainwreck.