The Mysterious Mr. Enter / Jonathan Rozanski's "Growing Around" - IndieGoGo Campaign Failed, John going off the deep end

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, you didn’t. While catching up on the thread, I clicked the link in your post announcing the dox and clearly saw his micro penis. here’s my question. Doesn’t this mean Adam has produced and distributed cp? I’m 100% certain that’s a felony
Shit, sorry. I fixed it now.

As for the CP question, I can't answer that, but it's better to be safe than sorry in this case, and treat it like he did.

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
Murrlogic is also an absolute attention whore with a half dozen alternate accounts on every site he uses. I'm convinced the majority of all discussion about him online is started by himself
As for the thread at current time, damn, I picked an absolutely poor time to take a break from this thread. The most fascinating thing to me is wondering how the hell a zoomer got so infatuated with a random pokemon character from a part of the anime that might be from before they were even born, one that at maximum appeared in less than 5 episodes. It's not like it's a character from the games that they would know from the gen 2 remakes, unless I'm crazy, I don't think they were ever brought back after the very early 2000's.
According to the wiki, not only did she only appear 5 times, only two of them were major appearances one was just a flash back, one was a minor camera, and her other 2 appearances were apparently in a short lived spin off show.
Which is why I think he’s trying to be “cool” with a more obscure waifu choice

Leghorn Foghorn

kiwifarms.net
It’s okay, we all had cringy early Netflix opinions. Back then I was a vigilant “video stores will always be better” sperg. At the time I sort of had a valid argument because it was faster to go down to blockbuster or Hollywood video than to wait 2-3 days for your movie to come in the mail, but in hindsight it’s no different than the amazon vs the department store debate
Personally, my only beef with streaming is that the company can take down a movie or show you like at any time they want, so you have to get it when it's hot. (Granted, it probably happens far less to Netflix Originals and other services' equivalents, for obvious reasons, unless they're really that poorly received). The way I see it, it's good to have streaming for the convenience of just whipping out your device and hitting "play", but it's also good to have physical media so it'll last as long as you take good care of it (i.e. no scratches, storing properly, etc.).

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
Personally, my only beef with streaming is that the company can take down a movie or show you like at any time they want, so you have to get it when it's hot. (Granted, it probably happens far less to Netflix Originals and other services' equivalents, for obvious reasons, unless they're really that poorly received). The way I see it, it's good to have streaming for the convenience of just whipping out your device and hitting "play", but it's also good to have physical media so it'll last as long as you take good care of it (i.e. no scratches, storing properly, etc.).
Oh don’t be mistaken. I never had an issue with streaming. I was talking about when Netflix first came out and it was just the dvd mail service. Once steaming came around I knew it’d win the war.
I was allowed into a private beta of a major cable company’s streaming service some time in 2006. It was basically video on demand before that was a thing. The selection wasn’t great, but The convenience was so high that knew it was the future.
But this conversation has nothing to do with enter

Just_a_Bored_Guy

kiwifarms.net
Found something: Animat (another older animation reviewer) razing Enter on his podcast. It starts with the Discord thing and then progresses into his other controversies from this year.
I don't think he's too familiar with Enter's content, but it's always kind of funny seeing who could be considered Enter's colleagues shitting on him.

Just_a_Bored_Guy

kiwifarms.net
Enter has been draining subscribers ever since Nick-O-Rama, and with every new controversy, the leak gets faster and faster. At this point, he's losing over 1,000 subscribers every month.
View attachment 1584033
(Please disregard the flatlines. Socialblade is being stupid and only counts 1,000 subs at a time.)

View attachment 1584045
Comparing the drops to his videos releases, I came up with:
Late January: His later Nick-O-Ramas (Sanjay and Craig) and his Twitter deletion
Mid-June: Nothing, but this was during a lull of content and after his first two Corona videos
Late July: Shortly after "How the World Ended"
Mid-August: The Lion King review?
Now: Discord kerfuffle

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Found something: Animat (another older animation reviewer) razing Enter on his podcast. It starts with the Discord thing and then progresses into his other controversies from this year.
I don't think he's too familiar with Enter's content, but it's always kind of funny seeing who could be considered Enter's colleagues shitting on him.
He makes some good points but he's really autistic when it comes to how Enter can change himself to look better which is just embrace masks and support BLM. Not to get into my own political opinions, but that will just be seen as desperate and Enter still has horrible takes and is running off of spite at this point.

Piga Dgrifm

Pita Griffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He makes some good points but he's really autistic when it comes to how Enter can change himself to look better which is just embrace masks and support BLM. Not to get into my own political opinions, but that will just be seen as desperate and Enter still has horrible takes and is running off of spite at this point.
Yeah, Enter's really gone full conspira-tard with the COVID stuff and isn't going to change his views on it. If he started acting like he had most people would see through it and know he's trying to pander to stop hemorrhaging subscribers.

FeatherDuster

So long, gay bowser.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Enter's really gone full conspira-tard with the COVID stuff and isn't going to change his views on it. If he started acting like he had most people would see through it and know he's trying to pander to stop hemorrhaging subscribers.
The fact that enter's gone full covid conspiracy is really weird considering he runs an animation "review" channel.
For some reason he has the drive to do all this conspiracy stuff, but not finish a top ten on commercials.

Mr. Giggles

I'm the clown
kiwifarms.net
Please disregard the flatlines. Socialblade is being stupid and only counts 1,000 subs at a time.
Blame that on YouTube. Some time ago, they disabled the ability to view detailed sub counts, which also applied to sites like Socialblade. How detailed the live sub count is depends on how many subs the account you're viewing on Socialblade has, but in the case like Enter, it'll only go as detailed as 1,000 subs at a time.

I guess this was in response to all of those livestreams showing live sub counts, like the ones that showed Logan Paul or James Charles or whoever's sub counts dropping after their respective controversies. And we all know how paraniod YouTube is involving stuff that they or the mainstream media deem to be "bullying" or "hateful".