The Mysterious Mr. Enter / Jonathan Rozanski's "Growing Around" - IndieGoGo Campaign Failed, John going off the deep end

MonkeyFister

kiwifarms.net
Comparing the drops to his videos releases, I came up with:
Late January: His later Nick-O-Ramas (Sanjay and Craig) and his Twitter deletion
Mid-June: Nothing, but this was during a lull of content and after his first two Corona videos
Late July: Shortly after "How the World Ended"
Mid-August: The Lion King review?
Now: Discord kerfuffle
Other than Nick-o-Rama, I doubt Enter's subscriber loss is due to any controversies he's been in. As you pointed out, there was a pretty long lull in content in the beginning of the year and YouTube isn't particularly kind to people that decide to take breaks with their content.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Other than Nick-o-Rama, I doubt Enter's subscriber loss is due to any controversies he's been in. As you pointed out, there was a pretty long lull in content in the beginning of the year and YouTube isn't particularly kind to people that decide to take breaks with their content.
I don’t know, I actually think the Corona videos had a lot to do with that since Enter basically was acting extremely political on a cartoon review channel. Politics are usually the death of any non-political YouTube channel (see Quinton Reviews).

I also think the Discord drama can also play a role due to Enter being exposed for being extremely aggressive towards his fanbase.

Icarus B. Nezzer

kiwifarms.net
YouTube "not being kind" usually just means that your videos are withheld from recommended feeds and, on several occasions, subscription feeds. It takes a lot of effort to continue gaining subscribers, but you'll have to really fuck up to lose the ones you already have. For example, Butch Hartman never takes breaks, and he's been losing subscribers since the Kuro incident.

Tragedy of the Senate

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know, I actually think the Corona videos had a lot to do with that since Enter basically was acting extremely political on a cartoon review channel. Politics are usually the death of any non-political YouTube channel (see Quinton Reviews).

I also think the Discord drama can also play a role due to Enter being exposed for being extremely aggressive towards his fanbase.
In addition to those political videos, think of the amount of animated-related videos from very late 2019 to now. Enter oversaturated his audience (and himself) with Nick-o-Rama and has been boring them with the strong lack of animated-related videos ever since Nick-o-Rama ended. In the meantime, he's been doing streams where he just bitches at his audience, the political stuff (which most kids will either hate or will be bored at) and making a Top 10 that he never finished.

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
In addition to those political videos, think of the amount of animated-related videos from very late 2019 to now. Enter oversaturated his audience (and himself) with Nick-o-Rama and has been boring them with the strong lack of animated-related videos ever since Nick-o-Rama ended. In the meantime, he's been doing streams where he just bitches at his audience, the political stuff (which most kids will either hate or will be bored at) and making a Top 10 that he never finished.
he has the most incredible ability to not know what his fans want. when he makes something as specific as "negative reviews of 90s and 2000s cartoons" it shouldn't be that hard to satisfy his fans but instead he makes anti mask sperg videos.

Tragedy of the Senate

kiwifarms.net
he has the most incredible ability to not know what his fans want. when he makes something as specific as "negative reviews of 90s and 2000s cartoons" it shouldn't be that hard to satisfy his fans but instead he makes anti mask sperg videos.
He has one of the easiest jobs in the world: criticising things with minimal editing. Even when his criticisms are bad, the majority of his fans still support him and look up to him. And with how much of a ranting spree he's been on, it couldn't be easier. Maybe that's why he never finished that Top 10 list; it was too positive for him. I mean, it's not a stretch considering he doesn't want to make Admirable Animation episodes anymore.

Jumbo Gay Threat

Bitch please, no one’s that gay
kiwifarms.net
Enter's channel is a case study in what can go wrong when your content and schedule are dictated completely by your personal passions.
Long delays occur between videos, announced projects fall apart, and people get tired of waiting.
I would say mr enter is spoony 2.0 however that would be incorrect as John does produce content at a snails pace. While Noah does fuck all and cry on Twitter all day.

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net

I actually think that politics could have theoretically been a safe way to view whore. He could have done an election year specials where he looked at all the overtly political cartoons. Little Bush, Our Cartoon President, Clone High etc. don’t get me wrong, John would have still been cringy and fucked it up, but now is the time to use those to get view fodder. Hell, he could have reviewed the Cartoon Network President campaigns of Ed&Grim vs plank vs Numbah One or all the 2004 Nickelodeon presidential shorts. That practically writes itself and gives you plenty of topical content while giving the opportunity to be political without breaking the theme of the channel.
But nope. Instead we get a covid bitching

Edit: I really gotta start proof reading these things. That or just stop phone posting

Last edited:

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
Enter's channel is a case study in what can go wrong when your content and schedule are dictated completely by your personal passions.
Long delays occur between videos, announced projects fall apart, and people get tired of waiting.
Which would be fine if he doesn't plan on making any money off of his channel.
Unfortunately, Enter has made YouTube his full-time job. And just like any job, you have to play by the boss's rules in order to survive within the company.

And in comparison to any other job, YouTube is surprisingly lenient so long as you follow YouTube's algorithm and are okay with building your empire on sand.

TuxedGieco

on a mission to make all get 50%+ on car insurance
kiwifarms.net
i've been reading up on the last 30 pages, and hoo boy, the moment i got to the discord kerfuffle, i knew for a fact things have gotten kicked up a notch, especially with the one enter fanboy who got all of their accounts exposed, and right now, it seems like Enter's fans have most likely stopped trying to attack the thread, ether they're reading the threads up to now, waiting for the moment to strike from Enter, or have gotten terrified about what would happen to then now that one of his fans have set an example, i doubt we'll get another attack from the entertards for a long time unless Enter decides to try and attack the farms again or they try to somehow avenge Enter on their own accord.

TL;DR: Enter fucked up big time and it would be supprising if he has a fandom that won't be his hardcore fans who think Enter can do no wrong after this.

Last edited:

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
i've been reading up on the last 30 pages, and hoo boy, the moment i got to the discord kerfuffle, i knew for a fact things have gotten kicked up a notch, especially with the one enter fanboy who got all of their accounts exposed, and right now, it seems like Enter's fans have most likely stopped trying to attack the thread, ether they're reading the threads up to now, waiting for the moment to strike from Enter, or have gotten terrified about what would happen to then now that one of his fans have set an example, i doubt we'll get another attack from the entertards for a long time unless Enter decides to try and attack the farms again or they try to somehow avenge Enter on their own accord.

TL;DR: Enter fucked up big time and it would be supprising if he has a fandom that won't be his hardcore fans who think Enter can do no wrong after this.
He'll probably have inactive subscribers, fans that won't care, and the loony bin.

TuxedGieco

on a mission to make all get 50%+ on car insurance
kiwifarms.net
I decided to check the comments on his latest video that sparked his latest attack on the farms, there's even "Jab" or two at the farms

1599965494571.png

1599965567816.png

1599965632432.png
1599965713089.png

Edit: there was one more i had to include on it's lonesome as this guy wants him to make a video about Kiwi Farms, unaware that's making a video dedicated to the farms is going to make things worse on him since it's gonna bring in another attack that he'll loose to.
1599966370953.png

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I decided to check the comments on his latest video that sparked his latest attack on the farms, there's even "Jab" or two at the farms

View attachment 1592238
View attachment 1592240
View attachment 1592242View attachment 1592248

Edit: there was one more i had to include on it's lonesome as this guy wants him to make a video about Kiwi Farms, unaware that's making a video dedicated to the farms is going to make things worse on him since it's gonna bring in another attack that he'll loose to.
View attachment 1592297
What's funny about this is that ultimately, all that we do on the farms is just mock stupid people. Plus, I really want them to learn what happened to the guy who actually got Null to shut the forums down for maybe three weeks before he pushed too hard.

Because Vordak got Carter-Fucked.

And there's nothing Enter could do that would even rival the extent Vordak went to in the first place. He's simply too lazy and unmotivated.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1592238
View attachment 1592240
View attachment 1592242View attachment 1592248

View attachment 1592297
WHAT context? When it is okay to be a total dick to your fans? Not somebody who was being a stalker or a weirdo, but a guy who just wanted to tell you he likes your stuff.

I can understand that sometimes people just have bad days and get snippy with people. It's not right but it's forgivable. But Enter is like this ALL THE TIME. THAT'S the context.