The Mysterious Mr. Enter / Jonathan Rozanski's "Growing Around" - IndieGoGo Campaign Failed, John going off the deep end

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I have an account that's a citizen. Enter added a bunch of new "general" channels, including one called #the-dunn-house which is for discussions about Growing Around even though #summerway-park still exists.

Enter himself is becoming less and less active. He was completely inactive from Friday until last night, where he posted "I'm too sick to answer questions today" in the Q&A channel.
And like that, Enter's new security measures are already ineffective against us as we already have at least one guy inside already, since I'm betting your Discord isn't the same as your username here.

Not like that even matters because as you point out, nothing's even fucking happening.

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
Seriously? Back in the old days, it used to be that parents got offended over the most trivial stuff - that was the whole point of the South Park movie, for example. Hell - when I was younger, my own mother used to get pissed at me watching the Angry Video Game Nerd and the Nostalgia Critic just because they swear all the time. Granted, she didn't go parading in the streets to get them banned, but she at least cared about not wanting me to have a foul mouth myself.
For every hyper-offended parent there are 100 who just don’t give a shit.

Tragedy of the Senate

kiwifarms.net
Bits from some of the locked channels in the server. As stated, Enter's being lazy again. This time, he's "sick". Also, one of his fans is into genderbending and crossdressing as much as he is. And for reference, Ava's username is now Evil Incarnate.

:
1600129535229.png

1600130194072.png

1600130255679.png

1600129649558.png

1600129682710.png

1600129712552.png

1600129741226.png

1600129765954.png

1600129786121.png

1600129807593.png

1600129834980.png

1600129849898.png

1600129873788.png

1600129949102.png

1600129980250.png

1600129997735.png

1600130049711.png

1600130414721.png

1600130440349.png

1600130471636.png

1600130518152.png

1600130555407.png

1600130569922.png

1600130611659.png

1600130629357.png

1600130657718.png

1600130671744.png

1600130718030.png

1600130733990.png

1600130767154.png

Attachments

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
nooooooo why would they bring Paul Stanley into this

Icarus B. Nezzer

kiwifarms.net
"How long until Growing Around season 1 is released?"
"At least not for a year"

Understatement of the century
To give you an idea of their pace, this screenshot intrigued me.
1600130767154.png

That's not just a random drawing Ava posted. That's a scene from the pilot "Max's Many Birthdays," and I'm inclined to believe it's part of the animatic. Knowing the script, she's almost at the halfway point.

Assuming Ava's boarding chronologically, It's taken her at least nine months to draw 10 minutes of material, an amount that professional story artists typically crank out in six weeks. At her current trajectory, the animatic will not be finished until Thanksgiving of 2021.

Last edited:

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I see a cameo from the pedo that was here a few pages ago

Also the work ethic of MrEnter sounds similar to Linkara’s work ethic

TuxedGieco

on a mission to make all get 50%+ on car insurance
kiwifarms.net
I see a cameo from the pedo that was here a few pages ago

Also the work ethic of MrEnter sounds similar to Linkara’s work ethic
I also see he still acts like he did before, Not only doing the Misty and Tracy shit, but i have a feeling he didn't learn from his mocking and subsequent ban of his KF account alongside the exposure of all of his accounts.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Enter's server. Where saying that you're happy is enough to make someone want to kill himself:
As someone who regularly uses Discord can't they go to a private DM to discuss their suicidal thoughts, I mean they are reading this thread which really is nice for Enter to show it to all of his fans for making them aware that people watch them.

But given they read this thread, I wonder how they feel that one of their own users is a lolicon who likely has CP on their computer.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
Enter's server. Where saying that you're happy is enough to make someone want to kill himself:
Well of course we're gonna watch your every move when you do stuff like forcing someone to end a discussion on headcanons by saying you're going to kill yourself.

We're blunt about this stuff, but ultimately this is a thread on Enter and that's it; we don't go after people unless they do something profoundly dumb. Like what you're doing right now: equating leaving a conversation and "disconnecting" to isolating yourself from your friends to deal with your abusive family doesn't make much sense when you have a private server with your friends. So just use that server for discussions instead. Otherwise people will just keep digging, people outside of the Farms especially. Again: a reminder to everyone (including you, Mint, since you apparently watch the thread now) that the screenshots that caused this whole mess in the first place didn't actually come from here, and that nobody would've known or cared about anyone else in the server had it not been for Enter linking to the thread himself.
As someone who regularly uses Discord can't they go to a private DM to discuss their suicidal thoughts, I mean they are reading this thread which really is nice for Enter to show it to all of his fans for making them aware that people watch them.
Yes they can. He even says in the screenshot that there's an entirely separate server specifically for (what I only presume to be) the mod team to talk about stuff in private.

Last edited:

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
aside from the fact that none of the characters feel sympathetic even the one that was supposedly "abused", just wanted to point out how hilariously bad the last scene is. how cheesy.

lol.jpg

Reactions: The Decimator

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
speaking of how he thinks he's SO much better at writing child characters than anyone else, this review is very annoying because he harps on dylan being really poorly written even though he is not the focus of the episode and is just a foil for bryan. he doesn't need to be a great character. he also gets weirdly angry that Quagmire was the one who got shot because to him Quagmire is not sympathetic enough (as if it matters, it's a joke B plot in a family guy episode ffs).

https://youtu.be/uoQxXKklfq8

also lol @ him sperging at the end about "i don't expect people to change". uh yeah.. like you?

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
speaking of how he thinks he's SO much better at writing child characters than anyone else, this review is very annoying because he harps on dylan being really poorly written even though he is not the focus of the episode and is just a foil for bryan. he doesn't need to be a great character. he also gets weirdly angry that Quagmire was the one who got shot because to him Quagmire is not sympathetic enough (as if it matters, it's a joke B plot in a family guy episode ffs).

https://youtu.be/uoQxXKklfq8

also lol @ him sperging at the end about "i don't expect people to change". uh yeah.. like you?
He also projects a lot of his own traits on Brian, and went on a tirade about how impressionable depressed teens will commit suicide because of a edgy joke in Family Guy.