The Mysterious Mr. Enter / Jonathan Rozanski's "Growing Around" - IndieGoGo Campaign Failed, John going off the deep end

Gent

kiwifarms.net
>Holds ponyfaggotry as a gold standard to Western fare
>Has tons of kids brainwashed by his BS
>Thought he could many anything because WOKE and shite

Hope you're not surprised. And also, enjoy yourself.
Don't worry, just stating what I know of the asshat.

Please, feel free to continue indulging me on how pathetic he is as I continue reading the next joyful 62 pages of mockery and hilarity of his mistakes.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow. Did he really do that? I now have a lot more respect for Rebeltaxi.
Believe some people already pointed this out previously, but Rebeltaxi and friends actually ended up apologizing about the shit they threw Enters way. I don't like that they apologized to Enter, though if it's to prevent drama from breaking out between their spergy fanbases from colliding, then whatever.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Believe some people already pointed this out previously, but Rebeltaxi and friends actually ended up apologizing about the shit they threw Enters way. I don't like that they apologized to Enter, though if it's to prevent drama from breaking out between their spergy fanbases from colliding, then whatever.
There's always drama to thwart, which, yeah - that is necessary. Still hurts to see people apologizing to this twat, however... You're not wrong, either way.

NotATurkey

kiwifarms.net
Mr. Enter made a response video to all his A-Logs. He goes after Pan-Pizza (who apologized in the comments), Clay Claymore, Turkey Tom (@NotATurkey), EZ PZ (@oddish), reviews of his book on Amazon, and MarsReviews among others.

It's a pretty good video. The only points by him I disagreed with were about Encyclopedia Dramatica because while it's a "comedy website", it can have some informative shit. It's an Internet gossip wiki, and a good amount of gossip has at least a smidgen of truth.

Also, he talks about Kiwi Farms and the Entersphere incident. Uses the usual descriptor of "harassment website that builds up a dossier on you deeper than the FBI". Meh.
It had like one good point about my pedophilia jokes. I managed to talk to Enter in person actually, which was nice, and I apologized for the jokes. Apart from that the video is pretty garbage to me, and everyone apologizing now for making one passive joke is just outing themselves to be a massive pussy who cant take a little shit online and don’t want to deal with the consequences of giving their thoughts. Maybe some of them are genuine apologies, maybe not, but from what I’ve heard from Pan’s friends, he’s just a non confrontational pussball who doesnt want to take shit for what he says, which is why he apologizes.

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
kiwifarms.net
It had like one good point about my pedophilia jokes. I managed to talk to Enter in person actually, which was nice, and I apologized for the jokes. Apart from that the video is pretty garbage to me, and everyone apologizing now for making one passive joke is just outing themselves to be a massive pussy who cant take a little shit online and don’t want to deal with the consequences of giving their thoughts. Maybe some of them are genuine apologies, maybe not, but from what I’ve heard from Pan’s friends, he’s just a non confrontational pussball who doesnt want to take shit for what he says, which is why he apologizes.
That's cool. Kudos for apologizing to him in person.

Not to shit on you, but if I could give you one piece of advice for your future videos, it'd be to not get too much of your information from Encyclopedia Dramatica (and to a lesser extent Kiwi Farms). I lurk on Encyclopedia Dramatica frequently. For example, I've read the Digibro article numerous times, and I can tell you took influence and research from that article and put it in your video about him. That's fine in small amounts, given you take it with a grain of salt. But using Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms as your primary sources, while both those sites can be informative, is extremely risky especially if you're trying to both criticise other YouTubers and be somewhat popular doing it. It's why you have Quinton Reviews refusing to associate with you, because you're using drama sites as your top citation.

I think you have a lot of potential. Even if I disagree with you a lot, your channel could be really good. But presenting claims from Encyclopedia Dramatica and Kiwi Farms as fact gives your channel a lot of unnecessary baggage. But hey, that's just me. I'm just a idiot who doesn't look at release dates on YouTube videos.

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
He's making title cards now:
View attachment 559033
The title of the episode needs to be a bit more legible, IMO.
So Child! Rick and Carlos from the Magic School Bus watch as Adult! Sally, the doll from Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer and a gingerbread man are beamed down from Plan 9 from Outerspace flying saucers in a city that looks like it was ripped off from the city Lightbringer took place in. Does Enter have any originality whatsoever?

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So aliens come to Earth to tell people "Ayy Nigga you gay haha"?
Nah, the kid's sister just says he's gay in one scene, while this other kid who's a rip-off of a Steven Universe character thinks that Sally is an alien.

He's done a couple other drawings the last few days:
Shelly:
Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 7.55.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 7.57.04 PM.png

Halloween Pic:
Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 7.57.36 PM.png

He also commissioned another clusterfuck:
Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 7.58.25 PM.png

And another character sheet:
neven_model_sheet_by_mrenter-dcni3cq.png

Sexy Times Hitler

Two-thirds slow, one-third amazing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, the kid's sister just says he's gay in one scene, while this other kid who's a rip-off of a Steven Universe character thinks that Sally is an alien.

He's done a couple other drawings the last few days:
Shelly:
View attachment 559167
View attachment 559169
Halloween Pic:
View attachment 559170
He also commissioned another clusterfuck:
View attachment 559173
And another character sheet:
View attachment 559174
Can this dude pick a style and stick with it? That movie theater drawing looks like a preschool show from Hell.

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
Two things: One, Why is one of the movie posters showing a zombie horse raping a boy? I don't think kids would want to see that.

Two If the roles are switched does that mean parents beg their kids to be allowed to see Bambi while the kids can see X Rated films? I think that would be quiet awful if that were the case

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino