• ”I think I just killed Chris Chandler, gamers, I'm sorry!”

The Mysterious Mr. Enter / Jonathan Rozanski's "Growing Around"IndieGoGo Campaign Failed, John going off the deep end

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by 2odastream, May 21, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

The Tribe Metokur, The Gator Gamer, The Ralph Retort

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Mapo Tofu

Mapo Tofu 50% less soy than Wil Wheaton

kiwifarms.net
  1. This is just creepy and autistic enough to be funny, I hope he keeps doing this shit rather than reviews this is ten times better and doesn't come with a bunch of autists sperging about how their interpretation of Spongebob is better than Enter's.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Man, listing/quantifying comedy sure sucks all the joy out of it.

Do you think he has a list like this stapled to the wall behind his computer? Like owning a debating fallacies poster.

It would explain a lot.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Bon Bon

Bon Bon Little Richard

kiwifarms.net
  3. I love that he plugs Growing Around for his Misdirection example, as if to say it's a prime example of it.

He does forget the one very basic thing about comedy, and that's delivery. Some of the best comedians can take inherently unfunny material and make it funny because of how they deliver it. It also works in reverse; a shitty comedian can take something funny and suck the laughter out of it.

The same goes for writing as well. Comedic writing needs to be sharp and carefully crafted. If it's not written well, then the delivery falls flat. You could have some of the funniest ideas in the world, but if you can't write it well, then it doesn't matter how funny it is.

Not to mention, some of the best comedic acts out there work specifically because they defy comedic conventions. Monty Python is an extremely obvious example. Some AS shows like Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Tim and Eric also don't really fit into the conventions Enter lists.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait Huh, you're a queer fellow!

kiwifarms.net
  4. I've only glanced over it and I already know this tard doesn't know ANYTHING about comedy - he really has no right speaking on it, as a result. Thanks for the update, though, Kiwis.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Shokew

Shokew Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!

kiwifarms.net
  5. I really think if you can operate a mic and have a decent mastery over "Video Essay Speech" you can get kids to think your opinion is educated

• Feels Feels x 4
    Bon Bon

Bon Bon Little Richard

kiwifarms.net
  6. People would think it is educated if he had finished college

• Winner Winner x 6
    Mapo Tofu

kiwifarms.net
  7. Well yeah, but we're not his target demographic, the viewerbase of the cartoons he reviews is.
    Which adds more layers of "why did you think this was a good idea" to him making a kickstarter, now I think of it, kids don't got money.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Bon Bon

Bon Bon Little Richard

kiwifarms.net
  8. >Writing tips from a man who can't write.
    >Comedy advice from a man who can't understand SpongeBob jokes.

lol

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Where are those good old fashioned values?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 10
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler 2 hype 2 wype
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. That kind of obvious by the fact that humor is subjective.

Like trying to write a rule book on what shape clouds are definitely.
    You can't make a objective fact rulebook for stuff like that because humor just like a cloud is different from one person to another.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous boo
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  10. Enter barely has a grasp over any writing basics, such as writing in and of itself, for one. So him attempting comedy was doomed to fail from the get go.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy (Cheesy 80s music intensifies)

kiwifarms.net
  11. He even uses his own show as an example.
    Because "Lel the kid is the one driving asking if they are there yet" is the funniest joke ever written and him mentioning it violates the Geneva Conventions

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Mapo Tofu

kiwifarms.net
  12. The only comedy Enter has ever generated has been purely unintentional.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I thought it was more from his own idiocy and arrogance. Kinda like some of the cartoon characters he claims to hate so much for NOT being his brand of "funny".

• Agree Agree x 5
    Shokew

Shokew Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!

kiwifarms.net
  14. I don't understand how he can't answer the question about how medical treatment would work in Growing Around. I mean these kids can invent a spaceship to get to Mars so why not just say they invented a robot doctor, an autodoc like in the Fallout Games or something like the bacta tanks in Star Wars. I thought of this after reading the question the first time in this thread and it took me like 5 seconds of thought.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Deadpool

Deadpool Embrace the hate.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. that's five seconds more thought than Enter did in building his world beyond, Kids rule, adults suck

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    andr0id psycho sho(ker

andr0id psycho sho(ker I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!

kiwifarms.net
  16. the only comedy mr.enter pulls is his insane reasoning for shit, like how he fears college cause he doesn't wanna get raped

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Dicaprio Delorean

Dicaprio Delorean the man who triggered Timbox

kiwifarms.net
  17. He what

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Mapo Tofu

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.