The Mysterious Mr. Enter / Jonathan Rozanski's "Growing Around" - IndieGoGo Campaign Failed, John going off the deep end

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
If you have to be analytical about comedy to the point where you have "principles", you've immediately failed.
That kind of obvious by the fact that humor is subjective.

Like trying to write a rule book on what shape clouds are definitely.
You can't make a objective fact rulebook for stuff like that because humor just like a cloud is different from one person to another.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
I've only glanced over it and I already know this tard doesn't know ANYTHING about comedy - he really has no right speaking on it, as a result. Thanks for the update, though, Kiwis.
Enter barely has a grasp over any writing basics, such as writing in and of itself, for one. So him attempting comedy was doomed to fail from the get go.

Mapo Tofu

Never died
kiwifarms.net
Enter barely has a grasp over any writing basics, such as writing in and of itself, for one. So him attempting comedy was doomed to fail from the get go.
He even uses his own show as an example.
Because "Lel the kid is the one driving asking if they are there yet" is the funniest joke ever written and him mentioning it violates the Geneva Conventions

Deadpool

LET ME IN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand how he can't answer the question about how medical treatment would work in Growing Around. I mean these kids can invent a spaceship to get to Mars so why not just say they invented a robot doctor, an autodoc like in the Fallout Games or something like the bacta tanks in Star Wars. I thought of this after reading the question the first time in this thread and it took me like 5 seconds of thought.

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand how he can't answer the question about how medical treatment would work in Growing Around. I mean these kids can invent a spaceship to get to Mars so why not just say they invented a robot doctor, an autodoc like in the Fallout Games or something like the bacta tanks in Star Wars. I thought of this after reading the question the first time in this thread and it took me like 5 seconds of thought.
that's five seconds more thought than Enter did in building his world beyond, Kids rule, adults suck

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Code Lyoko did it - albeit much better, except only in a computer world. But let's not give Enter any more bright ideas.

Asa_Spades60

kiwifarms.net
I've only glanced over it and I already know this tard doesn't know ANYTHING about comedy - he really has no right speaking on it, as a result. Thanks for the update, though, Kiwis.
This tard doesn't know anything about anything. I think according to the old post, he doesn't even know how to shave or brush his teeth.

The only comedy Enter has ever generated has been purely unintentional.
Yeah, but it's that kind of humor where it'd be sad if it didn't feel like a sick parody of how some millennials are stuck in childhood.

purpleboy

Purple Spergosaur
kiwifarms.net
he said he didn't wanna go to college once cause he feared getting raped, when really who tf would even feel sexual attraction to a man who whines about the same 3 shows and treats children shows like their serious fucking business
He knows that online classes exist, right? Then again, he might be worried that one online classmate will draw a pic of him getting fucked by Patrick Star and Peter Griffin

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino