The Nakba Didn't Start Or End In 1948 - The Zionist state is now fighting on four fronts as protestors mass at the Lebanese and Jordanian borders, while it's cities "domestic tranquility" breaks down to mayhem

• DDoS is active again.

Vi0l3t

Violets are blue.
kiwifarms.net
TL;DR I see the Angry Adult Autistic Asshole Army is up fresh and early, redundantly regurgitating the ridiculous fiction that you've been brainwashed into believing is true, mainly because you're all intellectually incompetent to engage me in a rational argument about anything. Here's your "employer" Sneasel, admitting that it's bullshit, MISTER @Dee Price , you fat, ugly , stupid, chickenshit cunt who wishes he had one. Project some of your pedophilic and zoophilic fantasies at me some more, shitball grandma. History is not going to look at any of you kindly.
Wishes he had a cunt? Isn't that you pedophile freak? Lmfao

Easy Peasy

I am a functioning adult...well maybe not...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get it now. The truck you borrowed from chief covefe was only assigned diesel at manufacture and by putting unleaded innit, you were just unleashing it's TRUE and honest intersex transmission feminist nature?

Dog molesting pedo rapist.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Mr. Wasserberg, if you were an Israeli the state would most likely tolerate your existence and society would too albeit at a distance.
If you were a Palestinian in Gaza you would most certainly come to harm very quickly due to simply being yourself and no one would care to save you.
You will address me as Ms. Wasserberg here or you will simply disappear from my viewer. You don't even know what I am or anything real about what is or isn't tolerated under Islam. Nobody who isn't an insane transphobe fueled with shitty bible interpretations , debunked pseudoscience, obsolete biology and paranoid delusions.

The fact of the matter is , the Zionist state would almost certainly deny me entry and I have friends all over the rest of Palestine who accept me as I am, a speaker of truth to power about the fraud being perpetrated by industrial fascists calling themselves Jews, while dropping 5, 000 pound bombs on buildings housing all the press to silence them.

MarineTrainedTard

kiwifarms.net
You will address me as Ms. Wasserberg here or you will simply disappear from my viewer. You don't even know what I am or anything real about what is or isn't tolerated under Islam. Nobody who isn't an insane transphobe fueled with shitty bible interpretations , debunked pseudoscience, obsolete biology and paranoid delusions.

The fact of the matter is , the Zionist state would almost certainly deny me entry and I have friends all over the rest of Palestine who accept me as I am, a speaker of truth to power about the fraud being perpetrated by industrial fascists calling themselves Jews, while dropping 5, 000 pound bombs on buildings housing all the press to silence them.
Homosexuality isn't tolerated under Islam and the only Islamic country that allows trannies is Iran, and even then they usually get shit on by their friends and famlies.

If you weren't friends with terrorists and if one of your grandparents is actually Jewish, they would totally let you into Israel and your disgusting deviancy would at least be tolerated (all though you would not find many friends).

The Palestinians would just chuck you off a roof and be done with it

Last edited: