The Nakba Didn't Start Or End In 1948 - The Zionist state is now fighting on four fronts as protestors mass at the Lebanese and Jordanian borders, while it's cities "domestic tranquility" breaks down to mayhem

• DDoS is active again.

Daisymae

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any of you who are entertained by me, are welcome to show your appreciation by sending $tommiewasserberg a gift through CashApp or purchasing some art from my stores at ebay.com/realthingsartisanscoop and facebook.com/rtachh

View attachment 2179112
you admit to molesting a child and get mad when people distribute video of the admission. you admit to molesting a dog and get mad when people distribute the admission. you follow creepy hashtags about teenagers and get mad when you get outted for it.

tbh it seems like the only person you piss off is you. everyone else is laughing.

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You will address me as Ms. Wasserberg here or you will simply disappear from my viewer. You don't even know what I am or anything real about what is or isn't tolerated under Islam. Nobody who isn't an insane transphobe fueled with shitty bible interpretations , debunked pseudoscience, obsolete biology and paranoid delusions.

The fact of the matter is , the Zionist state would almost certainly deny me entry and I have friends all over the rest of Palestine who accept me as I am, a speaker of truth to power about the fraud being perpetrated by industrial fascists calling themselves Jews, while dropping 5, 000 pound bombs on buildings housing all the press to silence them.
Actually, both would reject you. Palestinians would hate you just as much as Israelis. I’m sure the average Hamas fighter is less depraved than you are.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't respect the existence of fools who believe lies and use that as justification for their transphobia, you toxic talking turd. Amuse me. Show your proof that I'm a "sexual predator" without using my so-called admission of "child molestation" as your evidence. IOW, let's see something besides that isolated event that occurred before your mother accepted the sperm of a psychopath in her.
“Show me the proof that I’m a sexual predator. You can’t use my admissions of sexually predatory conduct though.” You’re not very bright, are you?

I'm not a man or a woman, but an intersex person who is under no obligation to conform to anybody's standards of masculine or feminine expression.
Actually, you conform very strongly to masculine self-expression. Your aggression is frankly hilarious. I expect the reason you shit yourself so much is so you can throw your feces around.
I am a blacklisted journalist who doesn't "hang out" with anybody on sites like this and the last thing i care about is the respect of angry autistic adult assholes living in a video game world.
Then fuck off.
Any of you who are entertained by me, are welcome to show your appreciation by sending $tommiewasserberg a gift through CashApp or purchasing some art from my stores at ebay.com/realthingsartisanscoop and facebook.com/rtachh

View attachment 2179112
If you love being you so much, why are you so angry all the time?

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
you're a young, dumb, full of cum and totally ridiculous retarded fucking idiot if you believe that's what I said on camera. If you really want to understand me, you'll start with the realization that I'm not a man or a woman, but an intersex person who is under no obligation to conform to anybody's standards of masculine or feminine expression.

I am a blacklisted journalist who doesn't "hang out" with anybody on sites like this and the last thing i care about is the respect of angry autistic adult assholes living in a video game world.
Better to be young, dumb and full of cum than elderly, alone and left to post incoherent rants online.
Most people your age have a family that loves them and a peaceful rest of their life to look forward to.

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
Tom, serious question: what are you trying to accomplish with this non-sequitur re-blogging? I mean, the obvious answer is "getting attention" but what is the lie you're telling yourself? Do you think we'll forget about who you really are? Do you think we'll all have an epiphany and realize that you were right all along? Do you think that some actual fanbase will magically appear around you?

Madre Muerte

Please give me attention
kiwifarms.net
Tom, serious question: what are you trying to accomplish with this non-sequitur re-blogging? I mean, the obvious answer is "getting attention" but what is the lie you're telling yourself? Do you think we'll forget about who you really are? Do you think we'll all have an epiphany and realize that you were right all along? Do you think that some actual fanbase will magically appear around you?
Attention. Attention is the magic word to all your questions about this man.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Imagine unironically supporting either side in 2021.
Just sit back and enjoy the memes, my dude
1621387624956.png

There are no sides to this. There is an industrial fascist entity in control of the whole shooting match. The Zionists created Hamas.

You broadcast most of your life on the internet. I think we can get a reasonably accurate idea of your family situation.
your conjecture is missing a lot of data, dolt. you have no accurate picture of any part of my life, particularly not my relations with my family, fucktard.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2182031

There are no sides to this. There is an industrial fascist entity in control of the whole shooting match. The Zionists created Hamas.

your conjecture is missing a lot of data, dolt. you have no accurate picture of any part of my life, particularly not my relations with my family, fucktard.
Shut up, you self hating abomination. The only thing you've created is a biofilm of filth!

You mean the one by your own admission forbade you from attending your father's funeral and removed you from the will?
He convincingly forgets that while his father was on his death bed, he was chasing and attempting to pay for retard cock. He also forgets how people laughed when his name was mentioned at his father's funeral.

Tom's probable response: "My father saw me for who I was and regretted mangling my genitals. He would want me to find cock, if it makes me happy."

kcbbq

Nobel Prize in Economics!
kiwifarms.net
I don't respect the existence of fools who believe lies and use that as justification for their transphobia, you toxic talking turd. Amuse me. Show your proof that I'm a "sexual predator" without using my so-called admission of "child molestation" as your evidence. IOW, let's see something besides that isolated event that occurred before your mother accepted the sperm of a psychopath in her.

View attachment 2178788
You know why we can tell you're just pretending to be a tranny to try and avoid the consequences of being a pedo, Tom? You haven't 41%ed yourself yet.

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
what makes you think that i don't, dim bulb?
Literally every available data point you've furnished us in your years of attention seeking behavior. You have no friends or social life. The internet is your only source of human contact.

You're so alone & needy that you've generated 2,312 posts in 5 years on a site you report to the cops as if it's a bogeyman you're trying to escape from. Your hecklers are the only company you have left, you sad, needy, pathetic old man. But don't fret. You're obviously, visibly dying & it'll all be over soon.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our knowledge of your life comes from your words, but you’re right, it is fair to say that you’re an unreliable narrator who changes his story often and indeed outright lies.

So let us see what we can determine from subtext. By your own admission, you know that this subforum exists to laugh at you and you cannot change that, yet you come here several times a day. Not the actions of a man with an active social life. No one with a happy existence IRL would choose to come to a place where they will only be humiliated.

Then there’s your uncontrollable rage - in the sentence I quote above, you use two insults. You are so constantly furious that you just can’t stop expressing your anger. What makes this particularly bizarre is that you try to portray yourself as a hippie, a pleasant and easygoing fellow. You have no real stress in your life, yet you seek things out that make you angry. Clearly, you have nothing else going on.

And finally, you seek our admiration. You’re always trying to impress us and make yourself out to be more than you are. Why? We’re just a bunch of chuckling autists on a forum. Who gives a fuck what we think? Only you. Why is that, if you’re so happy and well-adjusted? Very strange.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You know why we can tell you're just pretending to be a tranny to try and avoid the consequences of being a pedo, Tom? You haven't 41%ed yourself yet.
Please show your proof of this ridiculous accusation that I am a pedo or just STFU , you toxic transphobic talking turd.

I am not pretending to be anything. I'm a transfeminine intersex male being myself. In ancient times, i would have been called "Androgynos" or "Tum Tum" and nobody would have given a crap whether i acted like a man or a woman.

You have me confused with insane freaks who think they have to get their junk modified to be a "true transgender" person . I'm sure Dave will be along momentarily to explain that to you.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
what makes you think that i don't, dim bulb?
Kill yourself, you fat, wheezing, garbage eating child molester.
Please show your proof of this ridiculous accusation that I am a pedo or just STFU , you toxic transphobic talking turd.
Here's one of hundreds of posts where you openly admit being a child molester.
1621435538349.png

Someone should put a gun to your head and pull the trigger you piece of absolute garbage.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Literally every available data point you've furnished us in your years of attention seeking behavior. You have no friends or social life. The internet is your only source of human contact.

You're so alone & needy that you've generated 2,312 posts in 5 years on a site you report to the cops as if it's a bogeyman you're trying to escape from. Your hecklers are the only company you have left, you sad, needy, pathetic old man. But don't fret. You're obviously, visibly dying & it'll all be over soon.
Your delusions are really pitiful. Does this absurd denunciation of me give you a feeling of superiority over me, you ridiculous cartoon character. My doctor didn't seem too alarmed yesterday about anything. Your interpretation of the data points you've taken note of and what's really real are light years apart.

I withhold a lot for the protection of my actual friends and peers in the indie music and arts world.
This man adores me as a friend for a very long time. One of these guys is a good friend. This drumming is weekly and there are shows all week at various clubs. I happen to have a lot of respect for my music and stone work in the real world. would you like some peanut butter for your jelly, you pitiful self loathing pukes projecting the denial of your utterly useless existences at me?
Kill yourself, you fat, wheezing, garbage eating child molester.

Here's one of hundreds of posts where you openly admit being a child molester.
View attachment 2183813
Someone should put a gun to your head and pull the trigger you piece of absolute garbage.
that particular post stands alone as something that was highly fictionalized, you mean, stupid, gullible toxic talking turd. there is nothing else of that nature that exists anywhere.

Attachments

• stu0004.PNG
    stu0004.PNG
    514.5 KB · Views: 16
  • P1014769.JPG
    P1014769.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 11
  • 20210314_152959.jpg
    20210314_152959.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20210421_153758883.jpg
    IMG_20210421_153758883.jpg