Disaster The new thread to talk about the Muslim religion and Jews - 911 was something that some people did

CharlesBarkley

kiwifarms.net
Yeah it’s their fault for getting angry at their mistreatment lol
"Why do white people reee at nonstop media screaming how awful they are as a group?"

"I don't get it - Why are angry white dudes ranting about minorities and shit on alt-forums?"

Is pretty much the equal to:

"Why do you black people reee at cops nonstop when they get ticketed about three times a day?"

"I don't get it - Why are angry black dudes burning down the wig store and the CVS."

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
"Why do white people reee at nonstop media screaming how awful they are as a group?"

"I don't get it - Why are angry white dudes ranting about minorities and shit on alt-forums?"

"Why do you black people reee at cops nonstop when they get ticketed about three times a day?"

"I don't get it - Why are angry black dudes burning down the wig store and the CVS."
I get what you're saying, but getting fucked with by cops is way more of an issue in the day-to-day life than some dipshit media fags writing dumb stories, the latter are much easier to ignore

Testaclese Maximus

a lunatic just barking at the moon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

That’s the funniest part, people will make sweeping generalizations about black people, lose their shit when they’re called privileged and whatever else because they’re white, and never connect the dots and realize they’re walking a mile in someone else’s shoes lol

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
Remember when the left wasn't made up of histrionic, shrieking nutcases? Probably not, because that shit died with Tip O'neill and most people on the internet aren't old enough to remember him.

Protip: he made an ad for Trump's airline.
His "All politics is local" was OG

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Omar is a fucking idiot for that. If you talk to any burger who was alive during 9/11 they’ll tell you how the memory of that day has been seared into their mind, and how they remember the day crystal clear, and the terror they felt during that day. 9/11 was more than “something” in the context of modern america, it’s everything.

Trump is unleashed right now, and is a total fucking animal.

Watching him 9/11-signaling the boomers into a violent frenzy against Ilhan Omar and trying to form a exceptional boomer lynch mob to kill her by posting videos of Omar next to people dying in the twin towers while she makes a statement taken way out of context has me looking forward with gleeful anticipation to how bad he's going to ass rape the world.

He's probably going to create an elite force of boomers to capture every American and and either put em in military prisons or just line their them up against a wall. There's going to be no escape either. 95% of Americans are completely ineligible to immigrate to countries that could give them a modicum of sanctuary.

DO IT

Enthusiast

custom title
kiwifarms.net
I think most Americans have 9/11 seared into their minds, regardless of where in the country they were at the time. But it's getting to be the time where you have to groom the zoomers for your next major voting block.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The problem is that people like Omar don't know how to talk about sensitive subjects and don't realize that the political game will skin them alive for saying something like she did.

Personally I think the NY Post is fucking tasteless for using 9/11 for shock value (again), but Omar absolutely deserves the ranking over the coals she's getting.

I'm not a boomer but 9/11 and the aftermath that followed - including innocent people coming under fire because their cult is shit - is not and should never be described as "some people did something". Fucks sake, I hate liberals.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Personally I think the NY Post is fucking tasteless for using 9/11 for shock value (again), but Omar absolutely deserves the ranking over the coals she's getting.
The Post always pulls bullshit like this, and the statement is taken out of context but anyone too fucking dumb not to realize 9/11 is a third rail and that a Muslim saying "lol so 9/11 was no big deal" isn't going to get a good response out of NYC. Not just from the Post.

greengrilledcheese

kiwifarms.net
The problem is that people like Omar don't know how to talk about sensitive subjects and don't realize that the political game will skin them alive for saying something like she did.
They've never had to tone down their speech because they have always used their gender, minority status, or religion as a cudgel against their critics. That might work on a local political level but on the stage of national politics it's mostly ineffective.

It's funny watching them stumble from one faux pas to another. Especially since they are too stubborn and prideful to learn a lesson from any of their missteps. They are going to keep heading 100mph towards the looming brick wall and watching that crash is going to be glorious.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Post always pulls bullshit like this, and the statement is taken out of context but anyone too fucking dumb not to realize 9/11 is a third rail and that a Muslim saying "lol so 9/11 was no big deal" isn't going to get a good response out of NYC. Not just from the Post.
Born and raised NYer here, and when I first saw the headline I was a little upset. When I actually read her comments I got really pissed off. It's not that she called 9/11 "something someone did" (she kinda did but kinda didn't) it's that she so flippantly referred to those events as such.

This stupid bitch deserves every ounce of flak she's getting.

Testaclese Maximus

a lunatic just barking at the moon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watching him 9/11-signaling the boomers into a violent frenzy against Ilhan Omar and trying to form a exceptional boomer lynch mob to kill her by posting videos of Omar next to people dying in the twin towers while she makes a statement taken way out of context has me looking forward with gleeful anticipation to how bad he's going to ass rape the world.
Unfortunately the history books will just remember it as “some person did something”

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
I love whenever people on here want to stick their neck out for Islam in some kind of misguided attempt to protect what they see as a vulnerable minority or some shit.

Yes, they all agree with this shit to a varying degree, and all of the talk about "radical" Islam is unbelievably myopic. The religion has not only tolerated but has advocated lying, stealing from, and even raping and murdering non-believers since it's inception, and the incredibly important difference between it and Christianity or Judaism is that it has never undergone a reformation. Which would mean (since it apparently needs to be stated) that what's in it's holy texts is more or less read and taken in the modern age in the same way that it was when it was created.

There's plenty of information that delves into the further inherent problems with Islam, but a good example of what happens with Islam's followers when they take the majority position would be what happened in Lebanon. But don't just let me tell you that, there's an interview that's around a year old that Dave Rubin did with a woman who lived through their civil war (timestamped for convenience):

On topic this is the reason you shouldn't be surprised by a muslim saying shit like this, the meme about there being no moderate muslims, only passive and active isn't just a funny meme on the internet. To be honest Tlaib hasn't said or done anything in her tenure that I didn't specifically expect from someone of her faith, and if you are you've either fallen for the apologetics or you're just not paying attention. Probably both.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
I’m not “sticking my neck out for Islam”. As I’ve said multiple times I think Islam (the religion) is awful and the world would be better off without it. I just think it’s bullshit to assume that 1.8 billion people, and, more pertinently, 3.45 million Americans are somehow evil because they follow a shitty religion.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino