The NFL Thread -

WHo's going to win the Super Bowl this year?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
It seems the Broncos are on an upswing, with a decent chance to actually make the playoffs, we have our greatest offensive asset in Philip Lindsay, although we have lost CHJ
And now Sanders... Fuck my life.

• Feels
Reactions: Bonk

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh god.... Vance is gonna keep his job now, isn't he?!

• Optimistic

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
Nice to see the Giants have at least kind of, sort of fixed their O-Line problems, at least well enough to where Eli isn't getting pounded on every play.

And look at that, we're 3-1 since the bye week.

Block up front and the Offense generates results. Whodda thunk?

Now if our Defense could stop giving up huge plays in critical situations, we'd be in business.

• Agree

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh God i hope not. The team is winning in spite of Vance. I like a Broncos win any day of the week, but Vance gotta go. He's cost them too many games with his bone head moves.
If they make it to 8-8 he's safe. There's no way an NFL team fires a black head coach if they can make it to .500

• Agree
Reactions: pr0ph

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Back on November 18th, the Washington Redskins celebrated American Indian Heritage Month with getting the field blessed. Since then, the Redskins are 0-4, three of those against division rivals, and both their starting quarterback and their backup quarterbacks have broken their legs. Alex Smith needed a rod surgically inserted into his leg, which has since become infected. This is Alex Smith's first year of a 4 year contract with $55 million guaranteed. There's a fair chance might not ever play again.

:thinking:

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
I'm just enjoying smug Steelers fans pulling a Baghdad Bob and trying to convince everyone they don't have issues after the team went into usual mail-it-in play for the last 1/4 of the season before realizing they no longer have the talent level to dial it back an still win.

Losing to the Raiders was pathetic in every way.

Bonk

bonked once again
kiwifarms.net
I'm just enjoying smug Steelers fans pulling a Baghdad Bob and trying to convince everyone they don't have issues after the team went into usual mail-it-in play for the last 1/4 of the season before realizing they no longer have the talent level to dial it back an still win.

Losing to the Raiders was pathetic in every way.
Not only have they lost to Raiders, They lost to the Broncos, and fucking tied with the goddamn Browns of all teams, and barely beat the Buccaneers with only 3 points

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
So the Giants can still make the playoffs.

How that is even possible with a team that started 1-7 is beyond my ability to comprehend, but hey, here we are.

Reactions: TowinKarz

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
So its week 17 and the final sunday of regular season football is well underway.

Some observations/thoughts:

-watched two games back and forth today so far, Detroit v Green Bay and Dallas v NYG

- Earlier in this thread I really shit on Dak Prescott, I still don't think he's an elite qb overall, but he delivered an elite performance at the QB position today. I've seen this from him in game before but I've also seen him play terribly. If he can consistently play at this level, and the cowboys defense plays like we know they are capable of, Dallas can make a real run in the playoffs.

-as a bears fan, watching Aaron Rodgers play with utter futility and leave half way through the game was incredibly satisfying. Watching the packers lose to a 5-10 Detroit team in their season finale was great.

- regarding the bears, I think if the rams are blowing their game out at half time, and a 1st round bye is not a possibility, the bears should sit all starters, take the second half off, and essentially throw the game. The vikings are a team that the bears can beat in the playoffs. The Philadelphia Eagles, with Nick Foles starting, have an unquantifiable X factor that makes me genuinely nervous.

-i wish I had the chiefs game this week on TV, they are always fun to watch. Patrick Mahomes is a fuckin savage with the football in his hands and cant wait to see em in the playoffs, would be nice to watch him and Reid to take that franchise to the next level.

-great opening drive for chicago. Bear down!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino