The NFL Thread

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Who's going to win Super Bowl 56?

• Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 80 70.8%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 41 36.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iron Hamster

Days Reddit has waited for DSP apology: 10
kiwifarms.net
Brown claims he needs surgery and has bone chips floating and his leg is falling off so Tampa just released him. He also wanted his incentives guaranteed. Who thinks he'll still try to play?

Full Race Replay

Hi my names Full Race Replay but you can call me F
kiwifarms.net
Brown claims he needs surgery and has bone chips floating and his leg is falling off so Tampa just released him. He also wanted his incentives guaranteed. Who thinks he'll still try to play?
This AB situation is a mess. Different stories from brown, from Bruce, and from ian rappaport. Everything I hear of the buccaneers makes them sound like the LA Lakers in terms of assembling a video game team of all stars with no team chemistry and getting overrun with players egos. Not to mention if you believe reports that he was injured at the time.

I hope this guy doesn’t get signed by any other teams. He’s clearly a parasite who isn’t a team player and ruins every team he’s a part of. It’s poetic that before brown left, the buccaneers were getting blown out by the jets, and as soon as ab left the field the buccs scored and went on to win the game.

Iron Hamster

Days Reddit has waited for DSP apology: 10
kiwifarms.net
Listening to a clip from the Bruce presser, Brown's description is pretty accurate. However, Bruce says they didn't know he was injured initially. Seems Bruce knew he was playing a game. And if he was injured, why was he sperging out about enough targets?

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Tampa Bay is claiming that they made two doctors appointments in New York (where Brown is now) so that they could get a diagnosis for the ankle and put him on IR and Brown refused both. Putting him on IR would have given him his checks for Week 18 and the playoffs.

Marley Rathbone

kiwifarms.net
I'm really surprised to find out there is not a dedicated thread for Antonio Brown. I know every news organization in the country is finding some kind of excuse for his behaviour from injured ankle to concussion injury to dispute with trainer to whatever, but I'm pretty sure he just had a normal episode that racists refer to as c****-out.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really surprised to find out there is not a dedicated thread for Antonio Brown. I know every news organization in the country is finding some kind of excuse for his behaviour from injured ankle to concussion injury to dispute with trainer to whatever, but I'm pretty sure he just had a normal episode that racists refer to as c****-out.
Please, the media really isn’t covering for him. If you’re calling reporting on what he’s saying “covering for him” then you’re dumb as shit. Right now people are trying to figure out how the fuck he went this insane. And why the fuck anyone gave him a chance after the Raiders cut him.

spinal gas chamber

kiwifarms.net
oh boy, more AB.

“When we had sex, he wanted to film it and make a tape on my phone. He wanted me to put it out there,” said Louise, whose previous claim to fame was licking an airplane toilet seat for a TikTok “coronavirus challenge” in 2020 and expressing her wish to “cough on Dr. Phil,”of her alleged intimate time with Brown.

InteracialBowelSyndrome

I wouldn't rape you.
kiwifarms.net
This AB situation is a mess. Different stories from brown, from Bruce, and from ian rappaport. Everything I hear of the buccaneers makes them sound like the LA Lakers in terms of assembling a video game team of all stars with no team chemistry and getting overrun with players egos. Not to mention if you believe reports that he was injured at the time.

I hope this guy doesn’t get signed by any other teams. He’s clearly a parasite who isn’t a team player and ruins every team he’s a part of. It’s poetic that before brown left, the buccaneers were getting blown out by the jets, and as soon as ab left the field the buccs scored and went on to win the game.

I'm kind of enjoying the Bucs' schaudenfreude. If even half the shit Mr. Bruised Cartilage is claiming is true, Arians is looking pretty bad here too.

It's like when that dude you barely tolerate starts dating a chick everyone warned him about.
Then she steals his car and fucks her weed dealer. We told ya, bro.

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oh boy, more AB.
Absolute nigger fucking trash coal burner.

Also:

This dead beat nigger wants to claim he's the best Buc and that he isn't paid enough.

"why am I on a show me deal?" Because youre an absolute schizo pavement ape. This shine should have been arrested for throwing furniture off the balcony. The world will be a better place when this coon stops breathing.

The best Buc is Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr.
Cope jigaboos.

Edit: also fuck moon crickets.

Last edited:

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
The Lions beat the Cards earlier this season, and now, coming right off of a big drubbing by the Seahawks, are up by 11 over the Packers in the 3rd. What a season.

It looks like Rogers is out as QB, but I wasn't following the game closely enough to see why. Did he get injured, or are they just making the second-stringer do some reps?

Shirō Ishii

War crimes? What war crimes?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Lions beat the Cards earlier this season, and now, coming right off of a big drubbing by the Seahawks, are up by 11 over the Packers in the 3rd. What a season.

It looks like Rogers is out as QB, but I wasn't following the game closely enough to see why. Did he get injured, or are they just making the second-stringer do some reps?
Rodgers was playing but only for a short period of time. They're just making the 2nd stringer get reps while resting Rodgers

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net

Pretty sure they have the bye week sewn up, so this game is meaningless.