• Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 41 36.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who are you feeling for their replacement? Market seems pretty hot now.
If we get Flores I’ll be over the moon, if he’s able to do what he did in Miami with an actual foundation we might have something. The question is if he’d be a problem with whatever GM we get. I think Flores is likely getting called by the bears tho

InteracialBowelSyndrome

I wouldn't rape you.
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised Rick Spielman got canned. He's had some good drafts.

I want to give Eric Beinemy a try. I know he hasn't had much experience in play calling, because Cheeseburger Andy does most of that, but their offense has still been good with him. Hire a DC who actually knows how to run a defense in the modern passing league and not play guys 20 fucking yards away from the receiver and we should be a real threat.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I want to give Eric Beinemy a try. I know he hasn't had much experience in play calling, because Cheeseburger Andy does most of that, but their offense has still been good with him. Hire a DC who actually knows how to run a defense in the modern passing league and not play guys 20 fucking yards away from the receiver and we should be a real threat.
Rick has also wiffed hard more often than not.

Goyaanisqatsi

I just want to go to the beach
kiwifarms.net

I honestly think Bienemy is staying put with the Chiefs. Andy Reid has to be nearing the end of his career and I'm sure KC wants to keep things relatively the same when that time comes.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
So a month ago, there was a "conspiracy theory" that Michelle Tafoya had been missing from Sunday Night Football, and her departure might have been related to her appearance on The View as the conservative guest host and saying that nobody pressured Kaepernick to be an NFL player and that NFL players weren't slaves. These rumors were denied as her just happening to be taking her vacation at the same time; three weeks of an 18 week season.

One hour ago, it was announced that Tafoya is leaving NBC Sunday Night Football after the Super Bowl.

Now, she COULD be leaving because it's rumored that Al Michaels is leaving too so he can take a job broadcasting with Amazon's NFL package. But this seems a LITTLE too convenient.

One month ago:

Today:

Iron Hamster

Days Reddit has waited for DSP apology: 3
kiwifarms.net
Seems NBC is ahking the whole thing up so not surprised about Tafoya. Also never heard the View story.

In other news........the clown show has finally left the building in NY.

KEKMUHLORD

kiwifarms.net
Texans fired Culley which is kind of weird. He comes in to the job with nothing to work with since his predecessor traded that ALL away and his starting QB wrapped up in a rape beef but still managed to win 4 games. The fuck were the Texans expecting?
He was never meant to be a permanent HC. Just a temporary fix until the Owner and GM got who they wanted. Really does suck for him. They probably want Flores or Mayo is my guess.

And I agree. Culley did good for what he had. Players liked playing for him and he cleaned up the locker-room. I also was impressed by Pep Hamilton and what he did with Mills.

CapricornusRex

kiwifarms.net
He was never meant to be a permanent HC. Just a temporary fix until the Owner and GM got who they wanted. Really does suck for him. They probably want Flores or Mayo is my guess.

And I agree. Culley did good for what he had. Players liked playing for him and he cleaned up the locker-room. I also was impressed by Pep Hamilton and what he did with Mills.

If I was Flores I would find a DC job and wait until a good opening is available. He proved he's a good HC after that 9-1 run to end the season giving him two winning seasons in a row when nobody expected that team to win after the 2019 season. Why dive in to pure dysfunction like the Giants, Bears, or Texans? The Jaguars job looks better than all three of those. Khan will turn a blind eye to anything as long as the staff doesn't make him look stupid like Urban did.

Goyaanisqatsi

I just want to go to the beach
kiwifarms.net
Mike Tomlin is currently the only black coach still employed, so expect to hear the racism accusations and Rooney Rule any time now. Adam Schefter is already tweeting it.
I'm already seeing rumors that over half of the job openings will be filled by black coaches, just so we can have this same conversation four years from now.

Iron Hamster

Days Reddit has waited for DSP apology: 3
kiwifarms.net
Texans fired Culley which is kind of weird. He comes in to the job with nothing to work with since his predecessor traded that ALL away and his starting QB wrapped up in a rape beef but still managed to win 4 games. The fuck were the Texans expecting?
Houston still owes him 17 mil guaranteed so good for him in that respect.
Mike Tomlin is currently the only black coach still employed, so expect to hear the racism accusations and Rooney Rule any time now. Adam Schefter is already tweeting it.
Michael Kay jumped all over it on his show.

InteracialBowelSyndrome

I wouldn't rape you.
kiwifarms.net
Barry Saunders was on GMFB this morning. He really seemed to like Dan Campbell. That's promising for the Lions. Maybe after Stupid Sexy Rodgers retires Detroit can actually do something.

30 consecutive years of HoF QB's in Green Bay tends to result in liver failure for fans of the rest of the division ☹️

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
My predictions for Wildcard Weekend:

1. Raiders Vs. Bengals = Tough call that could go either way, but I'm feeling the Raiders here. They have demonstrated a resilience this season that is pretty remarkable.
  2. Bills Vs. Patriots = Never count Belichik out entirely, but I'm pulling for the Bills. They have made great strides the last couple of seasons and now is the time to finally get passed the Music City Miracle
  3. Buccaneers Vs. Eagles = Tampa Bay all the way. I don't see Philly winning this. I've seen bigger upsets, but I would be shocked if Tampa lost this one.
  4. 49ers Vs. Dallas = I don't see Dallas going all the way as they are in that position of being great against weak ass teams, but then losing to above average ones. I don't see SF knocking them out though. Dallas takes this one.
  5. Chiefs Vs. Steelers = Pittsburgh kind of limp dicked their way into the playoffs and after a sluggish start to the season, the Chiefs have found their fire again and got hot at the right time. I'm going KC on this one.
  6. Rams Vs. Cardinals = I'm pulling for AZ as I kind of have a soft spot for them, but I think LA is taking this one.

Last edited:

likeacrackado

kiwifarms.net
I kind of feel bad for Culley. Not even Belichick could have a good season with that roster. 4-13 is way better than I had expected them to do
It appears like they set him up to fail so they could wait out the fallout from the last couple years and get a more desirable candidate. The same thing the 49ers did with Tomsula.