The NFL Thread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Who's going to win Super Bowl 56?

• Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 80 70.8%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 41 36.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Local Fed

You'll never shine if you don't glow
kiwifarms.net
The first game went about as I expected: close, but with a Cincy victory. Vegas should feel good about themselves after all the shit they went through this season.

I think the game coming up will be a Bills win. Isaiah Wynn is out for the Patriots at left tackle and I just don't see Mac Jones doing enough tonight to allow the Patriots to have a working balanced offensive attack; they're certainly going to need to pass more than 3 times this game. The Patriots should feel good though about this season. After a poor start they've done well and Jones looks like he's going to be a solid successor to Brady, but their dynasty days are over.

A late season surging Chiefs over the Packers for the Super Bowl title is my prediction.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
It'll be interesting to see if Mac Jones and the Patriots can play an attacking game. They won in Buffalo last time by just running literally all but three plays.

Now they are down 20-0, so let's see if Mac Jones can win with his arm.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I thought this game or Cards/Rams would be the best game this weekend. Maybe the Cinci/LV game will turn out to be the best.

I can’t wait for the BB presser though. That will be fantastic.
I still argue that the Bills beating the shit out of the Patriots will be the "best" game this weekend.

Bills Offensive Possessions versus Patriots 2022-01-15.jpg

Last edited:

InteracialBowelSyndrome

I wouldn't rape you.
kiwifarms.net
I thought this game or Cards/Rams would be the best game this weekend. Maybe the Cinci/LV game will turn out to be the best.

I can’t wait for the BB presser though. That will be fantastic.

"We're on to a new QB."

All jokes aside, Mac&Cheese hasn't played that bad for his rookie season and playoff game. BB's defense looks gassed though, which is a rarity.

spinal gas chamber

kiwifarms.net
"We're on to a new QB."

All jokes aside, Mac&Cheese hasn't played that bad for his rookie season and playoff game. BB's defense looks gassed though, which is a rarity.
Season yes, playoff game? Can’t wait to see FO rating next week.

E: LMAO that hunter Henry drop will count as an incomplete but had nothing to do with Jones. BB is going to lose his shit

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
Quick game summary for those that aren't watching.

View attachment 2891058

Edit: Excluding receiving the kickoff to end the first half, all seven Buffalo offensive drives have ended in touchdowns.
The Bills did not punt in the last game vs. the Patriots, either. Eight consecutive quarters, zero punts.

There's a lot of NFL stuff I'll freely admit I don't understand, but even I know that ain't good.

Absolutego

Lay Down Upon This Heap of Orange
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Bills did not punt in the last game vs. the Patriots, either. Eight consecutive quarters, zero punts.

There's a lot of NFL stuff I'll freely admit I don't understand, but even I know that ain't good.
They didn't even settle for a field goal, not once. That might've been Belichick's worst defensive performance in the last 10 years. Just constantly getting beat by the deep crossing route. Josh Allen playing out of his mind didn't help, but holy shit, the Pats didn't force a single stop. The game clock ended Bills drives more than they did.

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They didn't even settle for a field goal, not once. That might've been Belichick's worst defensive performance in the last 10 years. Just constantly getting beat by the deep crossing route. Josh Allen playing out of his mind didn't help, but holy shit, the Pats didn't force a single stop. The game clock ended Bills drives more than they did.
The best part is I know he’s inwardly seething. I bet Brady is glad he got out of there. Even if he had a Herculean performance with the defense playing like that it likely wouldn’t matter.

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net

EDIT: G*d d*mmit Y*uT*be

View attachment 2891303
Jones didn't have a good game, but he was elite compared to everyone else in a Patriots uniform on the field. Or at any rate, that's the consensus I'm reading on-line, since I accidentally slept through the first half and shut it off midway through the third quarter. And haven't been able to bring myself to watch the game "highlights" on YouTube.

I think Jones is gonna be the sort of QB you can rely on to not lose games, but I'm starting to doubt he'll ever be the kind who will win them for you. We shall see, I guess. This is his first NFL season, after all. Especially if the Patriots are lucky enough to bring in a true # 1 WR for next season, either by draft or free agency or sacrifice to Cthulu. Other than that, I think for the next couple of years we may be looking at the Patriots as also-rans in the AFC East, unless the idiot who own the Bills manages to fuck things up the way he has for the Sabres. I don't follow hockey at all and even I'm peripherally aware of that mess. So... :optimistic:

Iron Hamster

Days Twitch has waited for DSP apology: 365
kiwifarms.net
E: LMAO that hunter Henry drop will count as an incomplete but had nothing to do with Jones. BB is going to lose his shit
Meyers should have had that one that was slightly behind him in the endzone. He had his hands on it.
Belicheck may have been banking on Allen's performance record under 32 degrees though right at 32 degrees he faired OK again NE.

Screenshot 2022-01-16 10.02.54 AM-01.jpeg