The NFL Thread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Who's going to win Super Bowl 56?

• Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 80 70.8%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 41 36.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Nah Donald can miss out, the HGH-sweating choke artist.
I disagree. I put him into the Larry Fitzgerald Respectable Opponent Shrine of Honor. The guy may have some off days but damned if he isn't a force of nature when he is on. Disruptive has been his career.

Absolutego

Lay Down Upon This Heap of Orange
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I disagree. I put him into the Larry Fitzgerald Respectable Opponent Shrine of Honor. The guy may have some off days but damned if he isn't a force of nature when he is on. Disruptive has been his career.
He starts fights whenever an offensive lineman makes him look bad, to the point of putting his helmet back on, post-game and without pads, to go start shit with Justin Britt after the game in 2018. His signature move is either choking them out or going for the eyes. The only reason he isn't a pariah is that he rarely gets penalized for it due to being the star player for a hot market team.
He isn't even in the same stratosphere as Larry Fitz, who, in addition to being an obnoxiously good opponent, is also a fair competitor.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
He starts fights whenever an offensive lineman makes him look bad, to the point of putting his helmet back on, post-game and without pads, to go start shit with Justin Britt after the game in 2018. His signature move is either choking them out or going for the eyes. The only reason he isn't a pariah is that he rarely gets penalized for it due to being the star player for a hot market team.
He isn't even in the same stratosphere as Larry Fitz, who, in addition to being an obnoxiously good opponent, is also actually a fair competitor.
Okay okay. Fitz is an Eagle Scout. If he says "gosh darn" he feels bad. I get it.

But Donald is a DT. They are built different. The position demands it. They aren't nice as a rule. Donald is Neo Warren Sapp. Because that's what Warren Sapp had to do to become Warren Sapp. You fight in the trenches and it isn't nice or polite.

I'll put in into Seahawk terms. He is their Cortez Kennedy.

InteracialBowelSyndrome

I wouldn't rape you.
kiwifarms.net
Donald is one of the best defensive players in the league, but he's also a collosal asshole. You can be great and not a cheap bastard, and he hasn't figured that out. Kind of like Suh.

Remember when Vince Burfict lost a playoff game for the Bengals because he took a penalty for choking and it took the team out of field goal range?

That's gonna happen to Donald eventually. McVay needs to put a stop to that it.

Zaryiu2

kiwifarms.net
Do the Bengals have any hopes of beating the Chiefs (I sure hope they can)? What would be worse, 49ers potentially getting a 6th ring or Stan Kroenke's team potentially winning a superbowl (personally i want Stan to always end up losing not because of the team but because fuck Stan Kroenke)

Last edited:

3holeDonkeyPunch

kiwifarms.net
Do the Bengals have any hopes of beating the chiefs? What would be worse, 49ers potentially getting a 6th ring or Stan Kroenke's team potentially winning a superbowl (personally i want Stan to always end up losing not because of the team but because fuck Stan Kroenke)
Of the three remaining teams, I'd say the Bengals have the best chance, but I'm not very optimistic at this point.

I'm on the 9ers bandwagon this year because fuck Aaron Rodgers, but I just don't see it happening.

Shirō Ishii

War crimes? What war crimes?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do the Bengals have any hopes of beating the chiefs? What would be worse, 49ers potentially getting a 6th ring or Stan Kroenke's team potentially winning a superbowl (personally i want Stan to always end up losing not because of the team but because fuck Stan Kroenke)
I'm giving them a chance as they did it before. But I think every team has a chance to win the super bowl honestly and I'm hoping for great games this weekend. Probably won't match last weeks but I'm expecting these to be nail biters