The NFL Thread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Who's going to win Super Bowl 56?

• Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 80 70.8%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 41 36.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
If only you guys had signed Watson. This team would be favorites to win it all
Watson decided that money was more important than playing for a guaranteed contender. He can have the cash, we'll go for the rings. The NFC is looking weaker this year than its ever been. The 49ers are playing a QB who's played like two regular season games his whole career, Russell Wilson left Seattle for the AFC, Green Bay lost their best receivers and Rodgers isn't getting any younger, ATL and NC still suck, the Buccaneers haven't beaten the Saints in a regular season game in three years (and got shut out the last time they played, and are getting older collectively), and both the Cardinals and the Rams haven't really improved and the Rams may even get worse if they don't resign OBJ (bonus points if he signs with the Saints too). Only the Saints roster has gotten notably better and the Saints have done all they can to put good people around Winston. Its all on him and Coach Dennis Allen.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Watson decided that money was more important than playing for a guaranteed contender. He can have the cash, we'll go for the rings. The NFC is looking weaker this year than its ever been. The 49ers are playing a QB who's played like two regular season games his whole career, Russell Wilson left Seattle for the AFC, Green Bay lost their best receivers and Rodgers isn't getting any younger, ATL and NC still suck, the Buccaneers haven't beaten the Saints in a regular season game in three years (and got shut out the last time they played, and are getting older collectively), and both the Cardinals and the Rams haven't really improved and the Rams may even get worse if they don't resign OBJ (bonus points if he signs with the Saints too). Only the Saints roster has gotten notably better and the Saints have done all they can to put good people around Winston. Its all on him and Coach Dennis Allen.
For the NFC, I look at it like this
West
Seattle- Got way weaker losing Wilson. Obvious rebuild is needed
San Fran- Getting weaker and now Deebo wants out. Need to rebuild with their young QB
Rams- Super bowl hangover most likely. Team is likely to fall apart and not catch an easy break this year in the playoffs. Probably third best team in the NFC
Cardinals- They haven't gotten better so they will likely start off strong and fall apart around week 12 or so
East
Washington- Lol have fun with Wentz winning 3 games
Giants- QB sneaks on 3rd and 10 from your own goal line won't happen so they improved but not by much
Eagles- Pretty talented and acquiring AJ Brown was a nice move. I just don't think their third string running back will be able to throw the ball to him when he is wide open
Dallas- Paying an aging RB and letting Jerry put together a team is catching up to him. Now their schedule will be much tougher so I don't know if they make the playoffs again. They won't win as many games but they are also in the NFC east so it can happen
North
Packers- Losing the WR group is bad and the replacements might not be amazing. But the RBs are still solid so as long as Dillon doesn't get hurt, should be ok. Plus they improved the defense as well along with having a new special teams coach that won't fuck us over. I don't think they got better but I don't think they dropped off as much as people think. The WR hurts but Rodgers doesn't need much to work with tbh. Probably 2nd best team in the NFC right now
Bears- Lol Nagy fucked them over and now they are going to feel it. They are well off contention for a while
Vikings- Still have Kurt Cousins and a new coach. Plus they paid Ze'Darius a lot of money to be on the IR so that won't help. They will have fun competing for 7th place in the NFC for a while
Lions- No longer a lolcow and starting to build a scary team. But they are a QB and a year or two off from being actual contenders.
South
Saints- Team is entirely stacked. Just worried about your QB. Winston might be playing a little better but his 30 and 30 season wasn't that long ago. If he can just be a simple game manager without making any mistakes, then all the players around him can make big plays. Obviously the top team right now in the NFC
Bucs- retired coach, Brady with one foot out the door, and probably some FA losses have me thinking they dropped off. Considering they lost in the same round as the Packers last year along with the Saints improving, they are in trouble. Now watch me say they are probably the 4th best team in the NFC behind the Rams, have them finish 5th, and go win another Super Bowl
Carolina- No idea what their coach and QB situation is but they will be a trash fire until that happens. Can't wait for them to be hype after 3 weeks before McCaffrey gets a season ending injury again and they win just enough games to not fire their coach
Atlanta- Probably a contention for worst team in the NFC but never count out Atlanta to win a bunch of games right after they get mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

eternal dog mongler

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saints- Team is entirely stacked. Just worried about your QB. Winston might be playing a little better but his 30 and 30 season wasn't that long ago. If he can just be a simple game manager without making any mistakes, then all the players around him can make big plays. Obviously the top team right now in the NFC
Arians was just super fucking bad for Winston. He's pretty good. He doesn't work in an offense that requires you to hold the ball forever since he panics and chucks it if he gets pressured.

Also keep in mind pill poppin' Payton retired too so I have no idea what the Saints are going to look like this upcoming season.

Sex Cannon Lupa

kiwifarms.net
Seems insane given that he could be completely terrible at it. He obviously knows football but you gotta be a good speaker, too, and Brady doesn't seem to be the best speaker. They must be really upset at losing Aikman, even though he's not that good. Still better than Collinsworth though

Tony Romo is the best color commentator imo.
Brady's been doing halftime commentary on Monday night radio games for years. He's well spoken and knows his stuff, obviously, but he's got a company man thing going on where he won't really criticize players and coaches but that might be because he's still active. At worst he'll be a more energetic less gay Troy Aikman in the booth.

Last edited:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What team do I root for this year? Last year it was Packers so that Rodgers would win it all and retire, but not sure I want to do that again. Right now I am aiming towards Eagles because their fans are hooligans

eternal dog mongler

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brady's been doing halftime commentary on Monday night radio games for years. He's well spoken and knows his stuff, obviously, but he's got a company man thing going on where he won't really criticize players and coaches but that might be because he's still active. At worst he'll be a more energetic less gay Troy Aikman in the booth.
He has a vendetta against BB which will be interesting to see after he retires for real real.

Brady's just like "oh you think I'm washed, lemme show you something."

eternal dog mongler

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1652663585487.png

Drew Brees with the Brady.

BSC

Legendary Respecter of Women
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What team do I root for this year? Last year it was Packers so that Rodgers would win it all and retire, but not sure I want to do that again. Right now I am aiming towards Eagles because their fans are hooligans
The Bills are my go-to backup team (after the Steelers). Can't really think of any reason to hate on them, Josh Allen is incredibly fun to watch, and the Bills Mafia is quite endearing to me.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
The Bills are my go-to backup team (after the Steelers). Can't really think of any reason to hate on them, Josh Allen is incredibly fun to watch, and the Bills Mafia is quite endearing to me.
The Bills have become such a fun team to watch when they aren't playing your own team. KC used to be fun to watch as well but idk how much fun they will be with their team being changed so much. But the Bills vs KC playoff games these past 2 years were must see TV

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Cryptoland pfp like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what happened to the USFL thread? It doesn't seem to exist anymore. Was it merged into another thread maybe?