The NFL Thread -

WHo's going to win the Super Bowl this year?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Y

YW 525

kiwifarms.net
Redskins what are you doing?? Give me twenty grand per game and I'll catch the fucking ball for you. Shit, if you give me five grand per game I'll replace Gruden.

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
And thus Josh Gordon springs back from a relapse into a fucking touch down.... Well damn son here we go again.

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Missed today's game with the Cowboys and Giants but as always we never get tired of winning. :-)

hyacinth bucket

kiwifarms.net
They can kickstart all the offseason hype they want, make all the youtube promos they want, at the end of the day, they're still the Browns.
I've been a die hard fan for over twenty years and I agree with this statement. Yesterday was a mess.

Wazzupnerds

kiwifarms.net
I've been a die hard fan for over twenty years and I agree with this statement. Yesterday was a mess.
Baker Mayfield best QB guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutego

kiwifarms.net
I realized something this morning - there's a decent chance Antonio Brown is on the roster of the team that definitively breaks the Steelers' record of six championship titles.
The salt coming out of Pittsburgh if the Patriots win the Super Bowl this year is going to put the impotent rage Falcons fans went through after the Patriots won last year (in their stadium, even) to shame.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 931390
We got a Dramacow fellas.
Finally joining the NFL thread with this Antonio Brown shit, lol. Nigga is fucking up left and right. Quitting a team to go from great pay to lesser pay, recording your excitement for your lower salary option on Youtube, and now these accusations. Not sure if Antonio Brown warrants a thread, unless it's a news thread in Hulkmania.

Btw, kiwis, if you wanna know where I lean, I am a pitiful Jets fan because I always root for the underdog, unless it's the Yankees.

GnomeofDoc

kiwifarms.net
Finally joining the NFL thread with this Antonio Brown shit, lol. Nigga is fucking up left and right. Quitting a team to go from great pay to lesser pay, recording your excitement for your lower salary option on Youtube, and now these accusations. Not sure if Antonio Brown warrants a thread, unless it's a news thread in Hulkmania.

Btw, kiwis, if you wanna know where I lean, I am a pitiful Jets fan because I always root for the underdog, unless it's the Yankees.
A89DDA87-CB37-4240-BC09-5940AFE8B262.jpeg
Remember the good times and know that until Brady* is truly dead the Jets won’t make it.

*He will be transported into a cybernetic body and live for eternity and you have to Terminator his ass and go back in time.

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
Alright this dude definitely has CTE.

The play that really was the nail in the coffin:

GnomeofDoc

kiwifarms.net
I hope Bob Kraft didn't pay AB in advance.
He got some guarantied money like what 9 mil? But as we know Mr. Kraft takes everyone but domestic abusers, rapists and murders. So if this has any hint of truth that nigga dead to rights and can go to the Dolphins for 7 years as punishment.

(“Massage Parlors” don’t count. Mr. Kraft is one of God’s Chosen People and laws don’t apply to him.)

But in all seriousness it seems like everyone likes Kraft well, until that happened but people still like him.

Pope of Degeneracy

This isn't a guilty look, is it?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
anybody else here watch UrinatingTree? He does recaps of NFL weeks every season, and has a series called "lolcows in sports"

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
He got some guarantied money like what 9 mil? But as we know Mr. Kraft takes everyone but domestic abusers, rapists and murders. So if this has any hint of truth that nigga dead to rights and can go to the Dolphins for 7 years as punishment.

(“Massage Parlors” don’t count. Mr. Kraft is one of God’s Chosen People and laws don’t apply to him.)

But in all seriousness it seems like everyone likes Kraft well, until that happened but people still like him.
His wife was long dead, his team won a superbowl a few weeks before, old man deserved to get himself a handy. Who really cares?

TheBearMan

kiwifarms.net
I hope Bob Kraft didn't pay AB in advance.
AB will do fine in new england, just like randy moss before him, (granted moss isnt as much of a cancer as AB). Im pretty convinced about 90% of his insanity as part of the raider nation was just so he could get released because he saw how shitty the team was. either that or there was some major, MAJOR tampering going on. i honestly cant believe the raiders havent thrown a hissy fit about this even if they have no proof.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino