The NFL Thread -

WHo's going to win the Super Bowl this year?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 42 80.8%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters

FadeIntoBolivian

kiwifarms.net
Oh no Tom Brady wins alot, Think of the other teams that aren't getting trophies! Whatever will we do with that possible cheater in a league where everybody cheats.
I don't even care about that, I just think he's bar none the luckiest, most overrated QB in history and Patriots offensive football is mind numbingly boring to watch. Like, I'm a big fan of the 2000's San Antonio Spurs but I can see how fans who weren't super into methodical, unflashy basketball would have started to get tired of them winning the finals every other year.

Anyways, I can't wait for Ravens/49ers and Vikings/Seahawks this week. MNF is high stakes for me though because while I appreciate Kirk Cousins doing the lord's work in handing the Cowboys an L, I will be deeply ashamed if he manages to leave Seattle with the W. Fortunately, the Seahawks currently are above .500 by a fair amount, so the odds are in our favor.

Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

RatedTardSuperstar

I hate myself and I want to die.
kiwifarms.net
Chargers need a bingo card for ridiculous ways to lose in a season. They pulled a 2013 Broncos and got a deep DPI leading to a game losing field goal.

I have doubts about Rivers playing next year at all, if only because I don't see him trying to move nine kids anywhere else. Dude drove a van from SD to LA for a season, I think he could end up just hanging up his cleats instead of moving halfway across the country. Will be an intriguing QB situation.

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
Chargers need a bingo card for ridiculous ways to lose in a season. They pulled a 2013 Broncos and got a deep DPI leading to a game losing field goal.

I have doubts about Rivers playing next year at all, if only because I don't see him trying to move nine kids anywhere else. Dude drove a van from SD to LA for a season, I think he could end up just hanging up his cleats instead of moving halfway across the country. Will be an intriguing QB situation.
Chargers are going to Charger... Well at least I will get to see them play the Vikings.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
Stefon Diggs has the most nigger hands in the league that gifts INTs to the other team. I have never seen a faggot touch the ball with two hands as much and it still becomes a INT.

Absolutego

Burning in the Melting Pot
kiwifarms.net
The seahawks are 10-2 and currently hold the 2 seed and are #1 in the division. This feeling might only last another week or two but I'm loving it. Fuck the Vikings.
Similarly hype but tbh if I get an ulcer after this season I'm mailing the check to Pete Carroll.
There was a point where we were up by 17 and I still wasn't confident we were far enough ahead for a done deal.

Coleman Francis

White poet warlord.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I will love is every black TV/radio talking head pretending Kaep can recapture that 2013 season.
I work around a bunch of 'those' ppl and they like this black station out of nyc that constantly brings up kaepernick and that it was a conspiracy by the nfl to keep him out, as if they nfl would give a fuck if he had the talent. They let Mike Vick return despite being a convict, I think they'd let the wannabe black, communist return.

• Agree

FadeIntoBolivian

kiwifarms.net
What are we putting the odds of Ron Rivera coaching Dallas next year? 30%?
If we look at recent history and use that to assess Jerry Jones' decision making ability with regard to operating a pro football team, I'd say that that gives Jason Garrett a 75% chance of coming back next year as HC with most of the defensive coaching staff and probably the offensive coordinator being thrown under the bus to save him.

That brings odds down to 25% if Rivera was unequivocally going to DAL pending a job opening, but I think the Giants are going to need a coach, and if I had the choice, I'd go Giants every time. New York media scrutiny is one thing, but NY is well aware that both of their football teams have stunk for years now. Getting the team to 8-8 would be met with praise. With Dallas you're pretty much stepping into a leading role in the JerryWorld big-top circus with probably the heaviest national media coverage, for a fanbase that for some reason expects to go to the SB every single year despite having next to no evidence that this is a likely outcome.

Is tomorrow the most loaded day of the season thus far? 49ers-Saints, Chiefs-Patriots, and Seahawks-Rams all in a row. Usually my sunday routine is half watching Redzone while I do other stuff and then maybe watching a full game or SNF if the matchup is interesting, but I might make tomorrow a gross one and pull an all-dayer.

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
This san fran vs new orleans game is SO cash.

Wish NO had made that 2 point attempt and we would have had overtime after gould makes this kick.

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
Come on Giants push the eagles down and keep your division in the shitter.

Edit: Ah well good try Eli.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino