• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 45 81.8%

• Total voters

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Marshawn Lynch is coming back to play the biggest game of the season for the Seahawks. If this wasn't Seattle, that whole front office would be getting fired for bringing back a guy who has come out of retirement three times.
This has to be a highlight of all of the season.

• Agree
Reactions: GnomeofDoc

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
So Marshawn Lynch is coming back to play the biggest game of the season for the Seahawks. If this wasn't Seattle, that whole front office would be getting fired for bringing back a guy who has come out of retirement three times.
This has to be a highlight of all of the season.
It’s going to be fucking lit when Beast Mode comes out of the tunnel in a major game to decide the division.

Also this happened

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
They signed Turban also so I see a split workload if Turban's been working out. Read Skittles has been working out for 2 weeks.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Wonder if Carroll will give it to him on the goal line this time?

StarrDogg

It’s all a matter of cause and effect.
kiwifarms.net
I think it's a pretty big statement that the Eagles beat the Cowboys... especially in the Wentz and Prescott debate. Wentz had a practice squad tier receiving core while Dak had his star line-up. No debate. Cancerous Cowboy fans really over here trying to argue that Dak is better... are you fucking joking?

StarrDogg

kiwifarms.net
Dak is the new Romo. Choke in December.
I doubt the Eagles will gain any ground in the post-season, but we'll see how he plays. I honestly feel like he has a LOT of potential. If the Cowboys hire a new coach and rebuild, the NFC East could easily go to the birds next season if they keep their shit together.

• Agree
Reactions: Bassomatic
Any of you are aware of the TPS situation? Very secondary to the actual game but shit is brewing and has been for two months.
The Youtube channel?

From afair it seemed like the standard Youtube nerwork implosion: creators get mad at the bosses about being "underappreciated and overworked "and leave. Anything more than that?

I do appreciate that their concept of "in history " doesn't start in 2001 like most sports Youtubers, but they remake the same video several times and use the phrase "signal caller" way too fucking much.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

what's wrong Jon Arcuckle?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Youtube channel?

From afair it seemed like the standard Youtube nerwork implosion: creators get mad at the bosses about being "underappreciated and overworked "and leave. Anything more than that?

I do appreciate that their concept of "in history " doesn't start in 2001 like most sports Youtubers, but they remake the same video several times and use the phrase "signal caller" way too fucking much.
Yep, it gets worse.

TL;DR: DeQwan Young, the gentleman on the video, used to be a host for TPS (actually one of the founders) until this summer. He was laid off without any explanation and this video is two months old. In short his vision for the channel got corrupted as TPS uploads thrice a day remaking content and jump the gun on every topic.
They one several Twitter meme accounts that spam the word "nigga"
They made a video on Jared Lorenzen (Hefty Lefty, heaviest QB to make it to the pros) shortly after his death that includes a mention to DeQwan since he played a game against him on Arena Football.

Many people only noticed this after FivePointsVids uploaded this very passive-aggresive (yet justified) video with DeQwan:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiwi farms and Hal

FadeIntoBolivian

kiwifarms.net
Bullshit, the Cowboys have shat the bed the entire season, not all of that is Dak's fault.
Dak could more aptly be compared to Kirk Cousins, although Kirk is still playing. All season long against any .500 or better team, do sweet fuck all for 2 1/2 quarters, then rack up garbage time yards against prevent defense to pad the stats. He really should have held out at the start of the season, this year has to have been horrible for providing leverage in contract negotiations.

But then again, Kirk Cousins also got away with an all-time great heist of the Vikings organization, and Jerry is not a smart man, so he could well live up to his big brother in that respect too.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
The Seahawks were 1st and goal at the 1 yard line while down by 5 points. So naturally they throw incomplete passes and fail to get into the endzone while Marshawn Lynch sits on his hands on the sidelines.

:story:

That just about makes up for the Pats pathetic performance. Oh well, they can lose next week to the Titans, and then I can stop caring about football for another year.

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Seahawks were 1st and goal at the 1 yard line while down by 5 points. So naturally they throw incomplete passes and fail to get into the endzone while Marshawn Lynch sits on his hands on the sidelines.
That delay of game when they were 1st and Goal at the one was inexcusable and the reason why they lost the game.

Seriously, though. What a game to end the decade on. It was a matter of an inch.

• Agree

FadeIntoBolivian

kiwifarms.net
Yeah idk I still rate the Cardinals giving us the business last week as more pathetic but

That whole sequence of events after Fant was slow to his feet was fucking tragic, like Hue Jackson browns levels of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

You can say there should have been a PI call against the 49ers somewhere in there but, eh, it shouldn't have been necessary.

The main optimism I can try to have is thinking maybe this will encourage the coaching staff and everyone to play smart and focused next week. Like, clearly everyone wanted the disney movie ending where our old hero 33yr old RB finally got to be the star and smash it in from the 1 for the win after coming back big in the 2nd half, they wanted it so bad they forgot about the fucking play clock running down.

Enough with the cute shit, stop having every game need to be decided by the last play, just go and beat a 9-7 team with like a dozen starters out by 2 scores like you should.

I know it's not gonna be like that though :'(

Elwood P. Dowd

Gone Daddy Gone
kiwifarms.net
That just about makes up for the Pats pathetic performance. Oh well, they can lose next week to the Titans, and then I can stop caring about football for another year.
At this point I hope they do. The Patriots at this point would get curb stomped by either Baltimore or KC.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt the Eagles will gain any ground in the post-season, but we'll see how he plays. I honestly feel like he has a LOT of potential. If the Cowboys hire a new coach and rebuild, the NFC East could easily go to the birds next season if they keep their shit together.
To be fair Dak played that game with an apparent injury (soreness of elbow ?) But he's not Wentz and Eagles just need to heal the fuck up, their bench looks like a fucking MASH unit on D-Day and now the entire city has a right proper man crush on Boston Scott.

I think the hawks are going to close the door for our year, we beat dallas so anything past was gravy to me.

StarrDogg

kiwifarms.net
To be fair Dak played that game with an apparent injury (soreness of elbow ?) But he's not Wentz and Eagles just need to heal the fuck up, their bench looks like a fucking MASH unit on D-Day and now the entire city has a right proper man crush on Boston Scott.

I think the hawks are going to close the door for our year, we beat dallas so anything past was gravy to me.
If you want to be REALLY optimistic... it'd be sick if in 2017 we won the Super Bowl with a back-up QB and this year we win with a back-up everything except QB.

Realistically? I say we can beat the hawks but get spanked by the Saints in the Super Dome. Philly is still a very well-coached team with a QB who has a lot to prove and stars like Goedert, Howard/Scott, Jenkins, and Cox. I think they can learn from their close-loss to Seattle this year and take them out.

Tags
None