• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 46 79.3%

• Total voters

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Man, ever since midseason when half the Pats caught the plague, they have played like shit. Missed tackles, couldn't drill the ball in from 1st and goal at the 1-yard line, and the pick-6 at the end. Just all around ugly.

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
Tennessee got hot at the right time. Also helps that New England has been pretty uninspired lately.
Tennessee has been scary the last half of the season. Since Tannehill came in, they had a competent person under center. And, Henry has been dishing out a dose of something we haven't seen regularly in years: give the ball to the hoss and let him run. It's refreshing. And even though they play Baltimore next week, I wouldn't be surprised if Tennessee pulls one out by keeping Lamar on the sidelines with some smash mouth running.

FadeIntoBolivian

kiwifarms.net
I really hope that WW3 doesn't pop off this month to spoil the joy of a Patriots wild card exit. Next weekend could be kinda dull in the AFC playoffs as KC and BAL at home and rested might be buzzsaws for HOU and TEN to walk into, and honestly I don't even want an upset as a Mahomes vs. Jackson AFCCG would be an amazing way to usher in a new decade of NFL football.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just hope Green Bay doesn't pull a New England and wake up enough to beat whoever they face next weekend

FadeIntoBolivian

kiwifarms.net
There's just no two ways about it, the Saints are cursed. Kirk finally earning some of that money they gave him, wow. Not sure what to expect from the next game, at all. If the Seahawks score a TD in the 1st quarter I'd say they can probably win.

FadeIntoBolivian

kiwifarms.net
Well, another embarrassing win for my Seahawks. Goddamn we looked like shit outside of a handful of key plays, if we had any kind of consistent pass rush, tackling, offensive line, and non-retarded playcalling that game is a blowout. Should be a massacre next week in GB but who knows what'll happen if this week is indicative of how these playoffs are gonna be.

• Feels
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, another embarrassing win for my Seahawks. Goddamn we looked like shit outside of a handful of key plays, if we had any kind of consistent pass rush, tackling, offensive line, and non-exceptional playcalling that game is a blowout. Should be a massacre next week in GB but who knows what'll happen if this week is indicative of how these playoffs are gonna be.
Green Bay's been playing uninspired lately as well.

So naturally it'll be a entertaining dogfight next week.

Tags
None