Who's going to win Super Bowl 54?

• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 45 81.8%

• Total voters

BR55

kiwifarms.net
Well, another embarrassing win for my Seahawks. Goddamn we looked like shit outside of a handful of key plays, if we had any kind of consistent pass rush, tackling, offensive line, and non-exceptional playcalling that game is a blowout. Should be a massacre next week in GB but who knows what'll happen if this week is indicative of how these playoffs are gonna be.
I've been waiting for this revenge game for 5 years my friend.
Now if the Vikings could just pull a rabbit out of the hat again in San Fran everything will have fallen into place...
Also does anyone else get the feeling that the Ravens will shit the bed next week?
Something just makes me think that Baltimore will go down as one of those teams that dominates the regular season only to fall flat in the playoffs.
The 2015 Panthers and the 1998 Vikings come to mind when ever I look at the Ravens.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brady done, Breez, done.

I knew eagles were over when Wentz carted off seeing birds like a 1950s loony toon. I'll say they fought so well and amped for next year, we beat Dallas so i'm happy.

Frankly I'm pushing for KC now.

• Agree
Reactions: Prompt Critical

killuminati

soap dropped, nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These 49ers aren't looking so hot right now. I'm betting the Vikings for this one, Ravens tonight.

Edit: I'm gonna take that back. Jesus Christ, Vikings defense. :stress:
Edit Edit: What a nightmare of a game for the Vikings. That went from promising to done with one punt return lmao.

Last edited:

FadeIntoBolivian

kiwifarms.net
Also does anyone else get the feeling that the Ravens will shit the bed next week?
Something just makes me think that Baltimore will go down as one of those teams that dominates the regular season only to fall flat in the playoffs.
The 2015 Panthers and the 1998 Vikings come to mind when ever I look at the Ravens.
A sage prediction. Real 2011 Packer vibes right now, barring a miracle

BR55

kiwifarms.net
A sage prediction. Real 2011 Packer vibes right now, barring a miracle
Well I was right...
But seeing as I am a Packer fan I shouldn't laugh.
15-1 and one and done is worse than 14-2 and one and done after all. What in God's name caused our defense to regress so hard that year I'll never know.
Oh well just beat the Seahawks and then get ready for the fight of our lives in Santa Clara...

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
I am a sad-ass New York Giants fan, and I think I will be a sad-ass Giants fan for a long time. It's been a rough handful of years, and I personally see no light at the end of the tunnel yet. Oh well, we're trash (more like a dumpster fire). I'll still wear my blue jersey every NFL Sunday like the loyal moron that I am, though. I love my team, but I really hate them, too. Lots of people can relate, right? Haha.

Since I obviously don't have my team in the playoffs ... You know what? After this evening, I am now kind of pulling for the Titans to win it all. They took out the Patriots (THANK GOD), and their game against the Ravens was hilarious. Nobody expected that outcome, and I'm totally here for a team that likes to upset everyone's expectations and bets.

I'm typically happy when I don't see the Patriots or the Cowboys in the playoffs. Fuck those teams/franchises. Right now, I'm just enjoying the ride that has been this post season. There have been a lot of interesting games thus far, and I'm here for it. Last year, we got the worst Super Bowl ever (both teams didn't deserve to be there, and they sure as hell played like they didn't deserve it), so I'm really hoping that we get a good game this year.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Fixed that for you. No, no I cannot.
I'll always be proud of the Super Bowls ... Especially those last two (I still tell people that Super Bowl XLII is one of the best nights of my life, and I'm not lying!). However, a fan can only ride on that high for so long, especially since Super Bowl XLVI is getting closer and closer to being a decade ago at this point.

Plus, Odell Beckham Jr. has been a thing that Giants fans have had to deal with in recent years. I've been through plenty of embarrassing times based on that clown's behavior alone, haha.

What I'm trying to say is that I will never act like a run-of-the-mill Cowboys fan, and say stuff like "neener neener, my team is better than yours" based on a dynasty that ended almost 30 years ago. A person can remain proud of their team's history (especially when they had a dynasty), sure, but to use it as a way to compare their team to the CURRENT teams? Yeah, no. I can't do that. The Giants are a Hindenburg right now, slowly turning into a Chernobyl situation (meaning I'm expecting a decade of hurt and cringe as I watch the games). It is what it is. I'll continue to hope for the best, though.

FadeIntoBolivian

kiwifarms.net
In 2016 I really thought the Giants had a shot at being a contender as one of those teams that does just enough on offense and has a really good defense, like a cooler version of the 10's era Patriots. Then 2017 happened and it's been hardcore dumpster fire ever since. It's too bad they missed out on hiring Rhule, everyone knows that the Belichick coaching tree is one that isn't fruit-bearing.

Speaking of doing just enough on offense, I'm surprised I see as many people as I do giving Seattle a shot to win today. With the opponent, venue, and injury list being the way they are.. idk, it could get ugly. The Seahawks don't get blown out very often but when they do, they look like an FCS team.

Reactions: StarkRavingMad
Tags
None