The NFL Thread -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Who's going to win Super Bowl 54?

• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 42 80.8%

• Total voters

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
I'm telling ya, the fix is in. It's gonna be Chiefs v Packers. Gotta have that 100th Super Bowl match-up be like Super Bowl 1--for the "story." Expect to see the refs holding Rodger's hand as they walk him down the field.
I can see the NFL marketing the shit out of a Packers and Chiefs rematch. At least San Fran had a delicious cherry vanilla ice cream for this NFL season.

Pickle Dick

"I want my feet licked"
kiwifarms.net
rigged

its all rigged

it cant be a coincidence that the 100th nfl season concludes with a rematch between the packers and chiefs

its all rigged

edit: nvm 49ers winning nfc

Last edited:

Kornheiser

kiwifarms.net
The Packers were not excepted to go to the playoffs this year anyway. I’m amazed they did this well to get here as other Packer fans had no expectations prior to the start of the season.

• Agree
Reactions: Army Burger

killuminati

soap dropped, nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, this is over with. It's gonna be a Chiefs/49ers Super Bowl.

Edit:
i want to die
Looks like I spoke too soon, they're starting to find some momentum in the 4th. Only down 14 with 8 minutes left. They can tie this up if the defense decides to wakes the fuck up. :optimistic:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Bass and Sam Losco

FadeIntoBolivian

kiwifarms.net
I hate the 49ers but purely based on team makeup this has the makings of a great matchup in Miami. The track record of teams with supercharged offenses going up against more defensive teams in the SB is concerning though, to say the least.

SB 54 prediction: Chiefs win, 38 - 31

killuminati

soap dropped, nigga
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate the 49ers but purely based on team makeup this has the makings of a great matchup in Miami. The track record of teams with supercharged offenses going up against more defensive teams in the SB is concerning though, to say the least.

SB 54 prediction: Chiefs win, 38 - 31
Yeah, no doubt the 49ers defense will make them work for it, but I still can't see them being able to stop the Chiefs in the long run.

Tags
None