• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 58 77.3%

• Total voters

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Fucking God damn it to hell, are all the Monday games gonna be on cable this year too? Fuck ESPN, seriously.

Hadidecount1990

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And that's why Belichick let Gostkowski go. Three missed field goals (1 of which was blocked) so far in the game
EDIT: And now that's a missed PAT. Can't wait to see who they'll try out at kicker this week
EDIT 2: And Holy Shit! He made the game winning FG! His face looked like he was going to cry when he was going to kick
1600149552940.png

[/Spoiler=End]

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: killuminati

killuminati

HOME OF CHALLENGE PISSING
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And that's why Belichick let Gostkowski go. Three missed field goals (1 of which was kicked) so far in the game
Absolutely fucking ridiculous. He had no business missing that last one.

Yeah, it's looking like they're about to lose this shit because of him. There's no reason why they should be in this position right now.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Hadidecount1990

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
How is Tampa Doing? Its very interesting to see how hard they can push their old bodies...

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Browns-Bengals tonight in a "contract obligations" game.

Note: Every team is required to have one "prime-time" game every season, so often NFL will take two shitty teams and stick them on a Thursday night. That's why we get Titans-Jaguars every year on TNF.

• DRINK!
  • Informative
Reactions: BSC and killuminati

killuminati

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joey-Boy shows a lot of promise, I hope he's able to turn the Bengals around. Outside of the occasional hiccup he doesn't even look like a rookie QB.

• Agree

killuminati

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow. Bengals defense. Big fucking yikes.

Expecting the Bungles to show up and make plays was a mistake. Not looking like that's gonna happen tonight. :stress:

Last edited:

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Browns-Bengals tonight in a "contract obligations" game.

Note: Every team is required to have one "prime-time" game every season, so often NFL will take two shitty teams and stick them on a Thursday night. That's why we get Titans-Jaguars every year on TNF.
Is that the game they send to London now?

killuminati

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking hell. The Bungles.

It would be nice if their defense could make a single good play without also fucking it up in the process.

Last edited:
  • DRINK!

Hadidecount1990

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like what I've seen of Joe Burrow. The dude has no offensive line or defense, but in 2 starts he's played sort of well. I'm not buying Mayfield as being as good as how the announcers are making him out to be. Buckman and Aikman praising him is just something announcers do regardless of who it is as long as they're the winning team. However, unlike, Kitchens, it seems that Stefanski knows that the offense goes through their Njoku and Chubbs and they ran great.

I know it's early, but this might say something about how bad the Chargers are as they struggled against this Cincy defense. But I know divisional games are usually more contested so a larger sample size will be needed

Last edited:

CapricornusRex

kiwifarms.net
I like what I've seen of Joe Burrow. The dude has no offensive line or defense, but in 2 starts he's played sort of well. I'm not buying Mayfield as being as good as how the announcers are making him out to be. Buckman and Aikman praising him is just something announcers do regardless of who it is as long as they're the winning team. However, unlike, Kitchens, it seems that Stefanski knows that the offense goes through their Njoku and Chubbs and they ran great.

I know it's early, but this might say something about how bad the Chargers are as they struggled against this Cincy defense. But I know divisional games are usually more contested so a larger sample size will be needed
Chargers are also working with a new offense to cater to a new QB. It's going to take a game or two to get some comfort with it, which is usually what the first 3 games of preseason are used for. Burrows has played well, and if Cincy were smart they would build inside out from now on and spend their next few draft picks on O-line and D-line. If they're going to pay Mixon at least put some bulldozers in front of him to get some running lanes.

On the Chargers topic, as a Ravens fan (We drafted him after all) I would like to see Tyrod have a good year with the Chargers. That guy finally provided some good QB play for Buffalo for 3 years, and a trip to the playoffs and they tossed him out.

Reactions: Local Fed

Hadidecount1990

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the Chargers topic, as a Ravens fan (We drafted him after all) I would like to see Tyrod have a good year with the Chargers. That guy finally provided some good QB play for Buffalo for 3 years, and a trip to the playoffs and they tossed him out.
Taylor is the guy you have because you're either developing someone or because the QB's on your roster are terrible. He's like Alex Smith where he'll win you games, but he'll never be good enough on his own to get you far into the playoffs or where you want to go. Allen, despite his noticeable flaws, has given the bills more oomph than Taylor and has made better throws, so them tossing Taylor out didn't matter in the end as the Bills made the playoffs without him as QB. Taylor is just a bridge QB and will never be the franchise guy.
Chargers are also working with a new offense to cater to a new QB. It's going to take a game or two to get some comfort with it, which is usually what the first 3 games of preseason are used for.
He was signed last year by the Chargers and was River' backup, so he already had a year under his belt in that system and should, in theory, be better. He's going to have to be with their schedule coming up: Chiefs, Panthers, @ Bucs, and @ Saints

EDIT: I didn't realize that "Saints" was the name of someone so sorry for pinging you

Tags
None