Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 65 78.3%

• Total voters

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And he'll probably triple it by the end of the 4th.
I certainly hope not, 4 pick sixes over 12-some seasons is an awesome stat, this game aside. Brady has 16, and he's the GOAT.

EDIT: Why is Fox Sports playing some crooner dude covering Misery Business as the outro music? That song really doesn't work with the genders reversed

Hadidecount1990

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 2 biggest games coming into today: Browns-Steelers and Packers-Bucs both ended up being blowouts. The Browns' hopes of being relevant in their division with the Ravens and Steelers were benched while the Bucs being not that good and GB being unbeatable were squashed. Gotta love the NFL. How you do 1 week will determine how you actually are for the following week

CapricornusRex

kiwifarms.net
The 2 biggest games coming into today: Browns-Steelers and Packers-Bucs both ended up being blowouts. The Browns' hopes of being relevant in their division with the Ravens and Steelers were benched while the Bucs being not that good and GB being unbeatable were squashed. Gotta love the NFL. How you do 1 week will determine how you actually are for the following week

Sending Mayfield out there with a chest injury against an aggressive Steelers D was a huge mistake on the coaches part. You're 5 games in to the season, rest your guy now so he isn't struggling to breathe with bruised ribs trying to drag your team to the playoffs in week 14+. A 4-2 start isn't the end of the year. Mayfield going on IR now is the end of the year.

2020Suicide

Its an existential Horror
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

CapricornusRex

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what might be different?

Also my buddy recommended a 4 team parley and i didnt do it, if the cowboys win tomorrow i might an hero. The fucker said this was his "last big heist" moment too. Making 15x his money.
That was right after their first super bowl, and Tom was there all season. The difference was the Jets and Dolphins were competitive and all three went 9-7, so the Jets made the playoffs thanks to SOS. That was the year Herm Edwards dropped the "You play to win the game." speech.

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
So apparently this is the first time the Patriots have had a losing record in October for a long time. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...-patriots-fall-500-late-nfl-season-first-2002

Third place in the AFC East. And since the Jets don't count, that means last place. The Fitzmagic/Fitztragic Dolphins officially have a better record than the Patriots. Crazy.

And it seems to me the problems go a lot deeper than the hole at WR, though that's the most obvious issue. The spergs at /r/patriots babbling about "muh defense"...vs. the Broncos. Nigga, please. It was the BRONCOS.

Bellicheck will probably figure something out, but 7-9 is a real possibility at this point, 8-8 the likely reality. Playoffs are off the table, barring some weird Belicheck magic even a Patriots homer like me can't see at this point.

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
Yeah unless they completely run the table their playoff hopes are done. Bummed, I was really excited to see what Cam + BB could do.

Patriots will not beat Baltimore, probably won't beat LA Rams, probably will split with Buffalo (I hope), I am embarrassed to say I know literally nothing about the 2020 Cardinals, maybe a loss there, and watch them lose the December game in Miami, 'cuz Fitzpatrick.

Thank the Baby Jesus for the Jets, I guess.

Mediocrity personified.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was right after their first super bowl, and Tom was there all season. The difference was the Jets and Dolphins were competitive and all three went 9-7, so the Jets made the playoffs thanks to SOS. That was the year Herm Edwards dropped the "You play to win the game." speech.
For most of the past 20 years the AFC East was a weak division with a few exception. I suspect Tom Brady saw the writing on the wall with the Patriots so decided to bail.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: SuiSui1

killuminati

HOME OF CHALLENGE PISSING
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bills get a miracle fumble recovery before the half, get into field goal range with 1 second left, then proceed to kick the worst FG attempt I've ever seen. Special teams man. :story:

Reactions: Local Fed

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
The 2020 NFC East is shooting to be the worst division in the history of the NFL.

We are through 6 weeks of the season, and between the 4 teams, they only have 5 wins...3 of those 5 wins came against teams in the NFC East! And the Cowboys, the division leaders, only have 2 wins because they played the choke artist Atlanta Falcons and the terrible New York Giants. Change a couple of plays, and the Cowboys could just as easily be winless right now, and losing Dak is clearly a huge detriment.

At this rate, I have to ask what the winning record of the division will be? I remember Seattle won their division one season with a 7-9, and the way things are looking now, whoever stumbles to the finish line for this division, I have to ask is it possible to do worse than that?

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The 2020 NFC East is shooting to be the worst division in the history of the NFL.

We are through 6 weeks of the season, and between the 4 teams, they only have 5 wins...3 of those 5 wins came against teams in the NFC East! And the Cowboys, the division leaders, only have 2 wins because they played the choke artist Atlanta Falcons and the terrible New York Giants. Change a couple of plays, and the Cowboys could just as easily be winless right now, and losing Dak is clearly a huge detriment.

At this rate, I have to ask what the winning record of the division will be? I remember Seattle won their division one season with a 7-9, and the way things are looking now, whoever stumbles to the finish line for this division, I have to ask is it possible to do worse than that?
A 6-10 division winner would be pretty awesome

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
"Hope" and "Andy Dalton" in the same sentence is never correct unless there's a "no" in front of that "hope."

I'm waiting for Titans vs Steelers to be a boring ass game with all the hype it's getting.

killuminati

HOME OF CHALLENGE PISSING
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Incredible 4th quarter performance from the Eagles, where the fuck have these guys been this season? That looked like an actual football team for a while.

Tags
None