Who's going to win Super Bowl 54?

• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 64 78.0%

• Total voters

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
Antonio Brown is positioned to sign a 1 year contract with the Buccaneers. :story:

Unless I'm missing something with this guy and he shits gold nuggets, I don't see why the NFL teams would attempt to sign this guy knowing his actions off the field.

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We NBA now apparently. Looking forward to every free agent talking behind the scenes about which team they're gonna sign to chase rings each year.

killuminati

HOME OF CHALLENGE PISSING
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit, they just pissed off Big Ben. I think the Titans just chose death. :stress:

First opening drive TD for the Steelers in 23 games.

Reactions: Hadidecount1990

Hadidecount1990

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
24-7 at the half and King Henry only has 24-27 yards in the game. The best defense against a good RB will always be to put the other team down in a hole. Tennessee's defense has allowed the Steelers to score on all 4 of their possessions

EDIT: Holy shit Dallas! 22-3?! To Washington?!
EDIT 2: Didn't think Pittsburgh would get a 5th possession so 4 out of 5

Last edited:
  • DRINK!
Reactions: killuminati

Hadidecount1990

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dak's injury might've helped him get an even BIGGER payday than had he still played all year. Even though Dallas would still be trailing in their games, Dak was able to make the Cowboys competitive in all of their games in bringing them back. After these past 2 games, the race for the division is now solely the Eagles to lose. Whether or not Dalton can play on Sunday after getting knocked out doesn't matter as outside of that Giants game, the Cowboys' offense has been as garbage as their defense.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net
Dak's injury might've helped him get an even BIGGER payday than had he still played all year. Even though Dallas would still be trailing in their games, Dak was able to make the Cowboys competitive in all of their games in bringing them back. After these past 2 games, the race for the division is now solely the Eagles to lose. Whether or not Dalton can play on Sunday after getting knocked out doesn't matter as outside of that Giants game, the Cowboys' offense has been as garbage as their defense.
Dallas' o-line is made up of five Jamon Browns. At least the Eagles only have one.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Elwood P. Dowd

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Biden avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
The Seahawks have the ball and it's something-and-goal. Russel Wilson lets one fly but it's picked off by some poor putz named Baker, who makes off for the opposite goal line like a gazelle, nothing but turf in front of him. Unfortunately, a leopard named D.K. Metcalf turns on the jets and stops him near the five. The beleaguered Seattle defense stops Arizona from capitalizing and they turn it over on downs. Best defensive play by a wide receiver I've ever seen.

Hadidecount1990

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Panthers owner: Tells his coach to go for it on 4 and 2 when he was going to punt
Panthers: Fail miserably
Lesson? Unless you're Jerry Jones or Al Davis, let the people you're paying do their job
EDIT: Should be clarified that you don't want your owner to be Jerry Jones or Al Davis

Tags
None