Votes: 65 78.3%

• Total voters

killuminati

HOME OF CHALLENGE PISSING
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WHY ARE THE TITANS CUCKING TO THE BENGALS

THEY'VE BEEN DOING SO WELL WEEKS BEFORE THE STEELERS GAME
The Titans have one of the worst defenses in the league. They can make big plays when they need them, but they always allow the offense to extend their drive for way too fucking long. They're 32nd in the league when it comes to stopping 3rd down conversions.

That being said, don't ever count them out. Those clutch drives, those 4th quarter comebacks that's exactly what they do... as long as Gostkowski doesn't fuck it up ( :optimistic: ).

Reactions: Local Fed

Hadidecount1990

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another game where Jimmy Garoppolo's ankle is being used to explain why he's out of the game. I'm sure it's still a lingering injury, but I don't believe that his ankle is the reason why he stunk it up against one of the worst defenses in the league like what the announcers are implying in this game and when they got blown out against Miami. It's a blow-out, so you take him out and other starters to avoid (further) injury to your Star Players.

EDIT: Holy Shit, the Chargers just blew a 21 point lead. The Chargers are the Falcons of the AFC. Despite all the talent, they just can't stop choking :story:

Last edited:

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another game where Jimmy Garoppolo's ankle is being used to explain why he's out of the game. I'm sure it's still a lingering injury, but I don't believe that his ankle is the reason why he stunk it up against one of the worst defenses in the league like what the announcers are implying in this game and when they got blown out against Miami. It's a blow-out, so you take him out and other starters to avoid (further) injury to your Star Players.

EDIT: Holy Shit, the Chargers just blew a 21 point lead. The Chargers are the Falcons of the AFC. Despite all the talent, they just can't stop choking :story:
Nick fucking Mullens put up 21 points against our garbo defense, Granted, they were gassed/giving up, but I'm now thinking SF is gonna dedicate an early round pick this spring to finding a new QB.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Nick fucking Mullens put up 21 points against our garbo defense, Granted, they were gassed/giving up, but I'm now thinking SF is gonna dedicate an early round pick this spring to finding a new QB.
I wouldn't read too much into Mullens' garbage time points. The Hawks obviously took their foot off the gas. No point keeping up the pressure to shut them down and risk somebody getting hurt.

Also, the defense looked serviceable. Couldn't get much pressure rushing 4. But the blitzes got home finally.

albert chan

I am a beautiful dark twisted kiwi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I were a näive child again, I would’ve been happy to watch Drew Brees and Tom Brady next week face off in a battle of future Hall of Famers

But between the ratings continuing to trend downward due to:

>COVID-19 diagnosis and infections, as well as media hysteria surrounding it
>NBC on record supporting Joe Biden’s campaign by buying $100+ million dollar ads during commercial breaks
>NFL players telling us “GO VOTE!” while installing voting booths in stadiums to be a part of early voting
>virtual fans being at one point replaced with cardboard cutouts of military family members, along with way too many empty seats

It really makes me question how long will it be after the election when people forget that the NFL in current day is still a thing. I hear more about football players testing positive for the virus than I am hearing about actual football being played.

Hadidecount1990

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This game is hilariously bad/good. I made the mistake of thinking that the Eagles would steamroll the Cowboys when I should've realized it's the Eagles and they have been just as inept until it's the 4th quarter and they have to make a comeback.
If I were a näive child again, I would’ve been happy to watch Drew Brees and Tom Brady next week face off in a battle of future Hall of Famers

But between the ratings continuing to trend downward due to:

>COVID-19 diagnosis and infections, as well as media hysteria surrounding it
>NBC on record supporting Joe Biden’s campaign by buying $100+ million dollar ads during commercial breaks
>NFL players telling us “GO VOTE!” while installing voting booths in stadiums to be a part of early voting
>virtual fans being at one point replaced with cardboard cutouts of military family members, along with way too many empty seats

It really makes me question how long will it be after the election when people forget that the NFL in current day is still a thing. I hear more about football players testing positive for the virus than I am hearing about actual football being played.
Do you even watch the NFL? Do you watch actual NFL shows like Undisputed, Colin Cowherd, or youtubers like That'sGoodSports and UrinatingTree? The COVID and everything else in green is never talked about. Outside of people not being able to go to games, it's business as usual for the NFL. From 8 weeks of watching, I haven't noticed the amount of Biden Ads outweighing the number of Trump ones. It's like every other ad is one for Biden and another for Trump. Yes, we know what the NFL means when they tell us "to go VOTE", but they're not explicitly saying who it is.

As for the empty seats? How could you not know that teams are limiting attendance? The Cowboys allow like 22,000 fans a game and their ticket prices are still over $200+, but other teams have it like 5,000 or 2,000 or just no fans at all because of COVID. Sure, their revenue may be down because of teams having restrictions on how many fans they're allowing per game, but to act like the NFL is dying or is going to be forgotten is just autistic

albert chan

I am a beautiful dark twisted kiwi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As for the empty seats? How could you not know that teams are limiting attendance? The Cowboys allow like 22,000 fans a game and their ticket prices are still over $200+, but other teams have it like 5,000 or 2,000 or just no fans at all because of COVID. Sure, their revenue may be down because of teams having restrictions on how many fans they're allowing per game, but to act like the NFL is dying or is going to be forgotten is just autistic

I will admit, maybe it’s because our hometown teams like the Jets and Giants have the worst records in the league that I question why anyone would watch them in the first place? The Giants just had more players test positive after Daniel Jones and another player were caught partying after a loss. Perhaps it‘s probably the fact that Jets haven’t won a title in 40+ years and that Eli is retired, along with Adam Gase possibly getting fired, but maybe I’m just confused.

• Feels
Reactions: Local Fed

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Biden avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
The chickens are coming home to roost for Seattle and their garbage defense. They can't always depend on the offense to eke out the wins while also allowing Wilson to get sacked this much. This is the kind of game I'd expect to have seen all season with a defense like this.

Also, fuck that goddamn train whistle in the Bills' stadium.

Hadidecount1990

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The chickens are coming home to roost for Seattle and their garbage defense. They can't always depend on the offense to eke out the wins while also allowing Wilson to get sacked this much. This is the kind of game I'd expect to have seen all season with a defense like this.

Also, fuck that goddamn train whistle in the Bills' stadium.
But, but Colin Cowherd said that the Seahawks were going to be great with Jamal Adams coming back! And that they're the best team in the league! I don't care how good your QB is, you're not going to be the best team in the league having a garbage offensive line and having the worst defense in the league (Just look at how well did Aaron Rodgers did having bottom 20 defenses after their SB win) . Cowherd to me is to the Seahawks as what Skip Bayless is to the Cowboys.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Biden avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
The Cowboys are on like their 11th-string quarterback but they're setting up to give the Steelers their first defeat. What should have been a blowout has been a great game. Unlike that garbage I saw Seattle doing, they're playing respectively on both sides of the ball. Even if Pittsburgh is able to turn things around in what's left of the 4th (they just did a pick in their end zone as I was typing this), Dallas just has to keep playing like this against normal opponents and they might turn their season around in time.

• Optimistic
Reactions: killuminati

nyess

I am not jew null :L
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I'm tapped out for football this season, it gets disappointing watching a good quality game turn to shit thanks to garbage reffing. Maybe I'll take a peek at playoffs or the usual super bowl game, but this year has just been terrible officiating

Tags
None