• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 64 78.0%

• Total voters

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
Steelers should fire their OC and let Ben run everything.

Fichtner's gameplans have been perfectly sniffed out two weeks in a row and the Steelers look like the worst offense in the league. Then Ben goes 5 wide no huddle does what he wants and wins the game.

Steelers OL is their weakness. Pretty good at pass protection, horrible schematically and physically at run blocking lately. They'll lose eventually here in the regular season and in the playoffs if they dont fix that.

american_amadan

kiwifarms.net
Steelers should fire their OC and let Ben run everything.

Fichtner's gameplans have been perfectly sniffed out two weeks in a row and the Steelers look like the worst offense in the league. Then Ben goes 5 wide no huddle does what he wants and wins the game.

Steelers OL is their weakness. Pretty good at pass protection, horrible schematically and physically at run blocking lately. They'll lose eventually here in the regular season and in the playoffs if they dont fix that.
The wheels will fall off the Steelers at some point here but it really all depends on how fast they can get them back on. They are incredibly talented but can't be in a game with the Cowboys where they have to pretty much get bailed out on tacky roughing the passer calls.

It goes to show how valuable a healthy Ben is. Everyone else on the field benefits from him being there. In typical Steelers fashion they end up with a guy like Claypool to play with Ben. It'll do them better to lose a few games before the playoffs start, it'll force the changes to get them primed for the playoffs. That pressure of being unbeaten is hard to overcome, coaches don't want to change anything because the team hasn't lost, even if the wins are ugly.

killuminati

HOME OF CHALLENGE PISSING
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Colts are sitting here making a joke out of the Titans in every possible way. It's hard to believe this team has been doing so well with such a trash defense.

BSC

kiwifarms.net
Bengals @ Steelers in the afternoon slot this week, gonna be interesting to see how Burrow looks against our defense. Bills @ Cardinals and Seahawks @ Rams also look to be pretty important games. Sucks that they both run simultaneously my Steelers, that Bills game in particular has the potential for fireworks.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Biden avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
I'm missing being able to switch between as many games today because CBS was showing a bunch of guys in lame clothes standing in a grassy field and staring at their shoes.

Carolina is playing great but TB is just playing better. It's been a good game but Tampa has just broken away in this second half. Brady haters, get behind. The old fart is still a GOAT whether you like it or not.

killuminati

HOME OF CHALLENGE PISSING
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tough break for the Jaguars. They were in perfect position to fuck the Packers, then Jake Luton started choking at the last minute.

Only his second pro game though, so I guess the pressure to make that play was too much for him.

Reactions: Local Fed

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Biden avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Wow, the Rams made Seattle their bitch tonight. These NFC West games have been a lot of fun to watch this year.
A loss commensurate with the quality of their play this season, just like last week. What a disgrace.

I missed that Cardinals game end, but it sounds like a riot. I'm sure I'll catch a clip of it somewhere.

• Feels
Reactions: killuminati

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Interesting:

Screenshot 2020-11-16 at 12.24.43 PM-01.jpeg

Tags
None