Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 64 78.0%

• Total voters

killuminati

HOME OF CHALLENGE PISSING
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brees is out with a collapsed lung and several fractured ribs, so it's time for Famous Jameis. I look forward to seeing if his world famous bakery will be open for business during the time he (and presumably Taysom Hill also) fill-in for Brees
You know Tom Brady was going crazy when he saw that report. It's guaranteed playoffs baby.

That fucking sucks for him though man, I wonder if he'll just call it after the season. That's basically a career ender right there.

Reactions: Local Fed

Hadidecount1990

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watching the Bears offense is painful. It reminds me of the 2018 Arizona Cardinals offense. Outside of a few games (Atlanta and Tampa Bay), Nick Foles has been terrible. That play at the end of the game where he's just holding on to the ball when they have less than a minute left was inexcusable. Matt Nagy is supposed to be this Offensive Guru and I saw it maybe his first year as Coach, but he also needs to take a huge chunk of the blame for how their offense has looked.

I know how everyone made fun of the Raiders for trading Khalil Mack, but man, the Raiders won that trade with the players they used their picks on. Mack is an outstanding player and he's made that defense fantastic, but he and the rest of the Bears defense can only do so much when their offense is stuck in neutral. Those picks given up could've been used to draft some offensive players. I don't think Foles will get benched for Trubisky considering he's also not the guy and that they gave Foles a bunch of money

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
Watching the Bears offense is painful. It reminds me of the 2018 Arizona Cardinals offense. Outside of a few games (Atlanta and Tampa Bay), Nick Foles has been terrible. That play at the end of the game where he's just holding on to the ball when they have less than a minute left was inexcusable. Matt Nagy is supposed to be this Offensive Guru and I saw it maybe his first year as Coach, but he also needs to take a huge chunk of the blame for how their offense has looked.

I know how everyone made fun of the Raiders for trading Khalil Mack, but man, the Raiders won that trade with the players they used their picks on. Mack is an outstanding player and he's made that defense fantastic, but he and the rest of the Bears defense can only do so much when their offense is stuck in neutral. Those picks given up could've been used to draft some offensive players. I don't think Foles will get benched for Trubisky considering he's also not the guy and that they gave Foles a bunch of money
It was kinda painful from both sides. It wasn't until Hicks got injured that the Vikings could actually move the ball. I was expecting this Nagy/Foles combo to actually work this year since the playbook kinda falls in line with Foles' skillset. I was way off on that one. Didn't Nagy pass off the offensive play calling because he might want to take that back. Near the end of the game, 3 & 5, they run a WR screen where the guy catches it 4 yards behind the line of scrimmage with basically no blockers. Like, what the fuck was that?

• Agree
Reactions: Hadidecount1990

️ronic

Moon Impact 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't usually pay attention to sportsball, but this is fucking hilarious:

Pro Bowl will be held virtually on 'Madden NFL 21' following cancellation of in-person event​

The 2020 NFL season has been all about adjustments due to the COVID-19 pandemic. From a virtual NFL Draft, to limited amounts of fans at games, the season has looked vastly different. Now the Pro Bowl is being added to that long list of changes made.
Instead of taking place in Las Vegas at the new Allegiant Stadium on Jan.31, 2021, this year's Pro Bowl will be held virtually and played on "Madden NFL 21." In October, the league canceled the in-person event due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
"Even amidst unparalleled change across the sports industry, we are excited to transition many of the signature components of the Pro Bowl — which will go virtual in 'Madden NFL 21' — into a new innovative experience for our players and fans," Peter O'Reilly, executive vice president of club business and league events at the NFL, told the Associated Press.
While the actual Pro Bowl date has not yet been determined, it will still feature some of the best players in the league controlling themselves on the video game.

"You can imagine Patrick Mahomes playing as himself as an AFC quarterback against Aaron Donald on the NFC side," O'Reilly said. "So bring those type players to the game and allow celebrities and others to be part of that virtual game and obviously allow fans to see that and be part of it."
The game will remain AFC vs NFC. Broadcast deals are still being discussed, but O'Reilly ensured this will all be easily accessible to many.

Pro Bowl voting is currently live and players and coaches are set to cast their votes on December 18. A total of 44 players will be chosen from each conference.

Not like anyone was gonna watch it, anyways.

xX Puss Slayer Xx

2quiet4chat
kiwifarms.net
Don't usually pay attention to sportsball, but this is fucking hilarious:

Pro Bowl will be held virtually on 'Madden NFL 21' following cancellation of in-person event​

Not like anyone was gonna watch it, anyways.

watching nfl players dick around on madden sounds 1000 times more fun than the pro bowl, atleast to me.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net

Hadidecount1990

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tonight's game is the Seahawks losing to the Cardinals.

Oh, sure, the 'Hawks are up by 7 thanks to some early Metcalf magic, but it won't last. We know it won't.
1605846932928.png

What was that Nostradamus?

killuminati

HOME OF CHALLENGE PISSING
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seattle closed out that game pretty damn well for sure. Only cost them a ridiculous number of injures, but they did manage to pull it off.

I think the Cardinals might have had it if they could run a drive without making 20 different penalties in the process.

BSC

kiwifarms.net
Damn, I was really looking forward to the grand-reopening of Famous Jameis' Turnover Bakery. Though it would be pretty hard to justify the amount of $ they're paying Hill if he weren't the backup. Oh well :(

• Agree
Reactions: Hadidecount1990

Hadidecount1990

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What did the Ravens ever do to hurt Derrick Henry? Twice this year (2019 playoffs) he's crushed their hearts. You do your best to slow him down all game, then fold in OT. The one guy that you had to stop and you allow him to do whatever he wants to you on the final drive in OT for the game winnning TD.

Tags
None