The NHL Says ‘Hockey Is For Everyone.’ Black Players Aren’t So Sure. - Organizations of players and fans are trying to change the makeup and attitude of the overwhelmingly white league.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The issue isn't race, it's money. Hockey (at least where I live) is an expensive sport. Because you have to pay for ice time, skates and equipment, travel to play matches, etc. It can easily cost almost $1K for a season. But that affects poor white kids just as much as poor black kids.

Dysnomia

Sucka MC
kiwifarms.net
[
The HDA also asked the NHL to implement a mandatory anti-racism and unconscious bias training education program for all league employees. The HDA committed to funding social justice initiatives that target racism and provide justice for Black, Indigenous and racialized communities; grassroots hockey development programs that increase access and provide support to BIPOC players at the youth level; and anti-racism and unconscious bias education programs in amateur hockey leagues across North America.

So if your kid wants to play hockey he has to go through the Death Camp of Tolerance first? Let's just suck the fun out of everything.

Hockey is a sport for white guys with weird names.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a black man remotely interested in hockey much less playing it and that’s saying something considering I personally know at least two major hockey stars.

The only people I know that like hockey are white.

The only sane comment from the article:
View attachment 1674321

One of the main points of the article is that hockey is not groveling at the feet of the anti-white black grievance industries.

An armed rapist was shot while trying to kidnap a carload of kids, and the NHL should do what about that exactly? Eulogize the life of that wonderful kidnapper rapist?

As for sports teams refusing to play because the cops shot a black guy, I think it's asinine. Good for hockey. Take a stand not a knee.

Everyone keeps ignoring the broader socio-economic issues because then they'd have to admit whypipo have problems too. Nothing is ever going to change unless class disparities are addressed.

Purple Pepsi

Feeling thirsty?
kiwifarms.net
The only sane comment from the article:
View attachment 1674321

One of the main points of the article is that hockey is not groveling at the feet of the anti-white black grievance industries.

An armed rapist was shot while trying to kidnap a carload of kids, and the NHL should do what about that exactly? Eulogize the life of that wonderful kidnapper rapist?
Weirdly fascinated by the white savior commenter capitalizing Italian but not black or asian. Didn't he get the new handbook? It's "Black" with a capital BEE, you racist

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Say it with me now this is Anti-White
Most people wouldnt complain to japanese people that their groups are "too Japanese" or complain that rap is "too black" these people just have an obsession with blacks and making white things go away.

I don't want to imagine if there was more white rappers like Eminem....

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
If something isn't dedicating its entire existence towards appealing to blacks, then blacks will want it demolished.
This isn't a black issue. Blacks are perfectly fine letting white people have their ice game with sticks.

It's only fair, they dominate basketball, and mostly football.

This is white savior complex and corporate virtue signaling.

Hucklejo

kiwifarms.net
This is an all too common trend. I see people bitching that baseball doesn't have enough diversity all the time. Despite being the only major american sport with ACTUAL diversity. There's white, black, latinos, and asians etc. But I mean we all know when people here say diversity they mean black people and only black people.

KingCoelacanth

Click here to change your title
kiwifarms.net
This isn't a black issue. Blacks are perfectly fine letting white people have their ice game with sticks.

It's only fair, they dominate basketball, and mostly football.

This is white savior complex and corporate virtue signaling.
The NBA is considered the most 'diverse' of all American sports leagues, despite the only least diverse sport being hockey, simply because its almost all blacks.
If blacks want to complain about whitey, they'll find any reason to

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
The NBA refusal to take the court is, if you read LeBron's quotes about it after the fact, obviously an example of clever one-upsmanship on the part of an aging superstar to mess with the head of his younger and more athletic at this point rival in Milwaukee, the Greek freak as they call him. "Yes, they did Jacob wrong, we should all sit out and make them understand how mad we are about this whole deal, don't forget to concentrate on social justice and not this win or go home playoff series in the bubble of Florida. I'll just be over here concentrating on catching up to Jordan's career finals win total so I can be the GOAT around the water cooler from now on, but you need to show the system of Wisconsin is all out of wack." There is also not a NHL team in the state of Wisconsin so the leverage point in that league was missing unlike with the Bucks and the NBA yet somehow hockey is the problem for not complaining fast enough about police brutality in a state they don't represent? Then why are the Packers currently playing again and why don't they sign Colin Kapernick whether he fits in with their team culture or not?

Ndnd

Freedom costs a buck o’ five
kiwifarms.net
The issue isn't race, it's money. Hockey (at least where I live) is an expensive sport. Because you have to pay for ice time, skates and equipment, travel to play matches, etc. It can easily cost almost $1K for a season. But that affects poor white kids just as much as poor black kids.

Yeah hockey is ridonkulously expensive here in Canada, but then again I haven’t really seen black people sign up their kids for other more affordable sports either. For instance, swimming. I don’t understand why black families don’t sign up their kids for swimming lessons. Swimming lessons are dirt cheap and available at virtually any community centre. You don’t need any special equipment aside from a bathing suit and goggles, and you learn valuable skills (i.e. how to not drown, how to perform artificial resuscitation)

Even when I was competing it never cost more than $300 a year for club fees and training equipment. In spite of this I never saw a single black kid in any of my swim classes (and I took them from beginner all the way through to life guard certification).

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Yeah hockey is ridonkulously expensive here in Canada, but then again I haven’t really seen black people sign up their kids for other more affordable sports either. For instance, swimming. I don’t understand why black families don’t sign up their kids for swimming lessons. Swimming lessons are dirt cheap and available at virtually any community centre. You don’t need any special equipment aside from a bathing suit and goggles, and you learn valuable skills (i.e. how to not drown, how to perform artificial resuscitation)

Even when I was competing it never cost more than $300 a year for club fees and training equipment. In spite of this I never saw a single black kid in any of my swim classes (and I took them from beginner all the way through to life guard certification).
You don't understand why black families don't sign their kids up for swimming?
What color is the sky on your planet?

Ndnd

Freedom costs a buck o’ five
kiwifarms.net
You don't understand why black families don't sign their kids up for swimming?
What color is the sky on your planet?

I’m just saying that the cost of entry is much lower than it is for other sports. I get that hood rats probably don’t send their kids to any sort of sports classes, but there are plenty of educated, middle class black families in my neighbourhood who could definitely afford it. I simply don’t understand the resistance to it. Every once in a while, these families send their kids on overnight camping trips and one of them will drown in a canoeing accident because - surprise, surprise - they didn’t know how to swim.

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
The HDA also asked the NHL to implement a mandatory anti-racism and unconscious bias training education program for all league employees. The HDA committed to funding social justice initiatives that target racism and provide justice for Black, Indigenous and racialized communities; grassroots hockey development programs that increase access and provide support to BIPOC players at the youth level; and anti-racism and unconscious bias education programs in amateur hockey leagues across North America.
They're not even trying to disguise the grift. These training cost around $10,000 a pop.
You know what happens in these trainings? It's a struggle session where white people are forced to publicly admit their sins against critical social justice. If you abstain, say you aren't racist, or call it a Kafka trap or anything, that's evidence of your racism. It's literally "You're not racist? That's what a racist would say." but they aren't being ironic. If you disagree they try to beat you down with stuff like "You're going by the old definition of racist. We are much more refined and intelligent these days and have a new, better definition. You don't even know this definition so you're just an idiot and simpleton who doesn't have a leg to stand on when criticizing us. How about you just sit down and let us explain how racist you are."
The black people get to hear about how much white people hate them and how racist everyone is. Naturally this makes the environment totally nice and friendly and comfortable for any black people in it. JK, it makes everything worse. If you want to improve the environment for black people the last thing you should try is anti-racism and unconscious bias training programs.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, hockey is for everyone. Except liberal retards who think they're white saviors, they can go watch ice dancing or whatever Yaoi on Ice fetish shit.

You don't slam dunk the puck or do end zone dances in hockey, why would niggas even want to play? Also, being 6'5" isn't really a plus on ice so there's that.