The NHL Says ‘Hockey Is For Everyone.’ Black Players Aren’t So Sure. - Organizations of players and fans are trying to change the makeup and attitude of the overwhelmingly white league.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, hockey is for everyone. Except liberal retards who think they're white saviors, they can go watch ice dancing or whatever Yaoi on Ice fetish shit.

You don't slam dunk the puck or do end zone dances in hockey, why would niggas even want to play? Also, being 6'5" isn't really a plus on ice so there's that.
Well, you can FIGHT.
(tbh, niggers can't fight.)

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
"I'm putting on the foil, eh!"

Also that movie has the mom from A Christmas Story's bare tits.

Yeah, hockey is for everyone. Except liberal retards who think they're white saviors, they can go watch ice dancing or whatever Yaoi on Ice fetish shit.

And yet, they might complain then the ice dancers are too white and they'll ask to remove from streaming the Peanuts special "She's a good skate, Charlie Brown".

SplitTheGoutom

kiwifarms.net
Groups like the HDA just want to grab power wherever they can, in this case the NHL. Luckily the NHL didn't seem to play ball (puck?) this time. Propping up your attempted corporate coup with a nice-sounding cause that makes people look bad to oppose is the premier strategy for sociopaths in the current climate. I don't follow sports but it's the same story as many other industries.

The Grognard

kjeh kjeh räh
kiwifarms.net
Not enough random bullshit consultants who wave their hands at problems and then charge a fortune for proclaiming something that can be proclaimed by any idiot with a twitter account.

PaleTay

kiwifarms.net
Hockey is kind of legitimately racist, I mostly mean the puckbunnies and some of the more progressive referees and media members. The people hired to address this will just contribute to more of those people being involved in the league.

I've seen a couple cases of teammates girlfriends trying to stop them from hanging out with their black teammate, harassing the black teammate, harassing the black teammate's girlfriend, and not mild harassment either.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Hockey is kind of legitimately racist, I mostly mean the puckbunnies and some of the more progressive referees and media members. The people hired to address this will just contribute to more of those people being involved in the league.

I've seen a couple cases of teammates girlfriends trying to stop them from hanging out with their black teammate, harassing the black teammate, harassing the black teammate's girlfriend, and not mild harassment either.
Bullshit.

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
Blacks have more of an affinity for sports like basketball because well, you know, lower income households. All you need is a ball and some hoops. Football is another, but that's because that's usually because they can get the school to pay for their equipment or they play flag or full contact without gear. Golf, hockey? Tough shit, you need money to get the gear. I remember blacks being in baseball, but over the years, I don't even think they play it anymore.

edit: ninja'd by @Spastic Colon

Last edited:

Eggplant Wizard

kiwifarms.net
This reeks of some attempt to later prop up some mediocre chump as a hero. Black people go for whatever sport they choose. A lot of the time it is based on locality, like most sports. Getting a black hockey player means that the local area has hockey-oriented culture. This isn’t hard to figure out. You want more of X group involved in something, build a center for it in the local area and take care of it. Kill the crab bucket mentality when someone actually shows skill, and presto! Wait, I just outlined an honest way to elevate a community without graft of any kind, this ain’t gonna happen, is it?

The Grognard

kjeh kjeh räh
kiwifarms.net
This reeks of some attempt to later prop up some mediocre chump as a hero. Black people go for whatever sport they choose. A lot of the time it is based on locality, like most sports. Getting a black hockey player means that the local area has hockey-oriented culture. This isn’t hard to figure out. You want more of X group involved in something, build a center for it in the local area and take care of it. Kill the crab bucket mentality when someone actually shows skill, and presto! Wait, I just outlined an honest way to elevate a community without graft of any kind, this ain’t gonna happen, is it?
Yep. Consultants want a problem to stay simply because they have job security. If racism disappeared overnight in north America, these types would have their incomes reduced by a substantial margin.

draggs

I KNOW WHO YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRE!! *BLOOD OCEAN*
kiwifarms.net
They dont say black fans

Because there aren't any

Because blacks arent interested in hockey

And what is wrong with that, why does hockey have to get on its knees and open wide for people who have no interest in hockey getting on its knees and opening wide?

Freedom Fries

actually a pretty good user
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's almost like you tend to play the sports your parents did or something...

Just like blacks can't swim, they can't skate either! Mostly because like everything else they refuse to fucking learn anything and expect everything to be handed or done for them.
Blacks can definitely skate. Lots of blacks around me rollerskate in the park and as far as I can tell it translates OK

Ihavetinyweewee

But massive grotesque balls
kiwifarms.net
I mean there are good black hockey players. Like PK Subban, and Evander Kane.

But they're Canadian. The rare Black American are pretty much scrub utility players. An inner city kid from Philly is not going to compete(development wise)with a rural youth from Minnesota...

The latter has access to far better pee wee programs, frozen ponds etc. That kid's skating and puck handling ability is going to light years ahead of the former...