The Northern Prosperity Kiwi Law Center - Or: fighting fire with an infintie planet sized ball of piss

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
I've been studying politics and religion for about 25+ years now. Way back when there was this psychotic group I think called the Center for the Science of the Public Interest or some such. I could have the name wrong. They used to come out with some of the dumbest things during the 1990s and it was thought for the longest time they were nothing but a pair of idiots with a fax machine coming up with weird proclamations they thought everybody had to adhere to. They were very insane. I think this was a think back in the old Rush Limbaugh television show days as well. They were a joke, but the left wing media took them seriously.

Fast forward a few years to: the Southern Poverty Law Center.

You know how these guys are a bit of terrific. They pronounce nasty judgments on people who they don't like in rather vicious ways, and the left takes them seriously. Well... what if we made our own grass roots version of this, but with Kiwi-level accuracy. We call it the: "Northern Prosperity Kiwi Law Center" and we do to them what they do to others.

We analyze groups, politicians, hollywood scum bags and activists, and make a public database proclaiming them dangerous in one form or fashion. Stuff like this:

We make a profile, deem them violent, terroristic, oppressive or whatever ratings we deem, and then after a while come up with a containment rating the same way we and others are being targeted. HOWEVER the ratings have to be serious because if this is seen as a joke it will be dismissed.
"Give and it shall be given unto you, pressed down, shaken together and running over..." as the scripture says.
Keep this up for a while and we could be referenced along the same lines as the SPLC, and with more credibility because we actually give a damn about accuracy around here.

Is this a good idea, too much work, needs too much leg work? What do you think? Should the Kiwi name not be included in the title? I'm serious about this. Why should they get to target others and not the same in return with the same level of faux authority?

nagant 1895

kiwifarms.net
I don't dislike your idea but I'm not sure if you realize that the Southern Poverty Law Center runs with a budget in the millions. It's not about how accurate or even credible they are. It's about that budget.
If you can mail my P.O. box a cashiers check for 10k dollars in seed money to show you're serious I'm sure we can get this off the ground.

BigRuler

lmao bottom text
kiwifarms.net
SPLC works because they're tight friends with media organisation and share the exact same goal as these organisations (spreading leftist propaganda)

media and activists/NGOs have a symbiotic relationship: activists provide the media with reasons to endlessly talk about their favorite propaganda talkingpoints, and in return the media provide those activists with publicity and fame (which translates into influence and money)

your idea of a right wing equivalent to this is doomed to fail because the media has no interest in spreading right wing propaganda so it will simply ignore you

Nipin

kiwifarms.net
Sounds like a fine idea, until you stumble upon the fact that almost all media organizations, Turner Broadcasting, Comcast NBCUniversal, etc. have a left leaning agenda and the only one that'd probably pick up the "Northern Prosperity Kiwi Law Center" would be News Corp. based news networks like Fox News but I doubt that considering it has a similar ring to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

So for this to work you'd need to change the name, have a budget, and connections inside media organizations, but without those things, your idea of a right wing rival to the Southern Poverty Law Center won't even get off the ground.

Lone MacReady

Indigenous American
kiwifarms.net
your idea of a right wing equivalent to this is doomed to fail because the media has no interest in spreading right wing propaganda so it will simply ignore you
Plus the media is inevitably dying off slowly anyway. Better to spread out on multiple alternate-tech platforms and establish presences there (bitchute, gab etc.) to prepare for the power-vacuum created by the legacy media's death.

mr.moon1488

kiwifarms.net
Plus the media is inevitably dying off slowly anyway. Better to spread out on multiple alternate-tech platforms and establish presences there (bitchute, gab etc.) to prepare for the power-vacuum created by the legacy media's death.

View attachment 830723
CNN is dying, but the media isn't really. Pretty much all of the faggots who used to drool while watching CNN all day, have just moved over to MSNBC to drool over there.

Lone MacReady

Indigenous American
kiwifarms.net
CNN is dying, but the media isn't really. Pretty much all of the faggots who used to drool while watching CNN all day, have just moved over to MSNBC to drool over there.
Alright I'll give you that, overall though I think trust in the media is at a historic low and will die off, but the big tech monopolies are quickly taking the legacy media's place in terms of propaganda, information manipulation, and censorship so inevitably your point remains.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
The beauty of our situation right now is that these nutbars are doing a perfectly adequate job of punching themselves in the faces repeatedly, in a metaphorical sense.

Don't fuck with these idiots. Point, laugh, get popcorn, they're inherently self-destructive and they turn on each other so frequently you don't NEED to do anything. Why put in the effort when someone else is volunteering?

EDIT: I'm learning wordfilters in a hurry lol. Wondered where that one came from, hard to do "context" on multi-word ones.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino