The Northern Prosperity Kiwi Law Center - Or: fighting fire with an infintie planet sized ball of piss

Carcinogenesis

The most annoying Kiwi ever dealt with
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We are not even close to scale to the SPLC. To make this database, it has to be completely separate from this website just for normal people to even go near it. Even then, who cares about our opinion over twitter nobodies. It's too much work for a very small pay off, if any.

Autocrat

Sophisticated
kiwifarms.net
Funding is a thing that @Null is still trying to figure out.
For NPKLC, a wiki model would be best. I'm aware there is already a lolcow wiki. The idea would be to lean in to that and do something like Everpedia.
It's a wiki run on a blockchain. Contributors get rewarded with tokens.

That tackles both the format and funding of a potential NPKLC. Pretty sure Everpedia is open source, so it wouldn't be hard to clone.
If people find the information useful, then people would invest in the token and thereby give NPKLC more resources to work with.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li

Honorary Zoomer
kiwifarms.net
I'm all for an SPLC-esque database of far-left hate groups (Antifa, BLM, etc.) but Kiwi Farms is not the place for it and we don't really have the money or infrastructure to do such a thing.

Kiwi Farms is more like an internet version of those "Trash TV" programs from the 90's like The Jerry Springer Show, Hard Copy, Morton Downey Jr., and the like where we point and laugh at bizarre or stupid individuals.

(Although I think the Horrorcow and a good chunk of the La Zorra and Animal Control threads are less "90's Trash TV" and more like "70's Mondo Films" in their feel and presentation)

As others have said, I'd go for a wiki of individuals, groups, and ideologies if you wanted to do a project like this.

Last edited:

AprilRains

Wholesome snackin' for the whole family!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don;'t think this idea is funny enough, but I can see something that might be, and wouldn't require a lot of money.

A site poking fun at the idea of propaganda sites posing as fact-checking organizations might be funny. There are a few types of articles one might post on such a site:
  • Debunking misconceptions that absolutely no one has. All of the facts in the article would be true, and very seriously laid out, except for the part where anyone ever made or believed the debunked claim.
  • Debunking a misconception and replacing it with an even more absurd misconception.
  • Debunkings that rely on obvious misunderstandings of an original claim, especially if it involves taking something way too literally.
  • Scare article parodies that warn people about totally nonexistent threats.
Now, all of that would be work and I don't think we should do it, but it might at least be funny. Busting the SPLC is being done already, and it's not all that funny.

Autocrat

Sophisticated
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why so many people are saying this project would need a lot of money. Even ignoring the (great) funding model I proposed — things like the SPLC are full of blatant inefficiency. The money goes to the glut. You have dumn sluts and idiots working there, being overpaid and under performing. The look at the catalog on this site.. look at wikipedia. People are willing to do this work for free. Many people here, do this work for free.

Adjust things a little bit. Change the format, editorialize. And you'd have a running alt SPLC.
It can start in a single thread on a single topic.

AprilRains

Wholesome snackin' for the whole family!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get why so many people are saying this project would need a lot of money. Even ignoring the (great) funding model I proposed — things like the SPLC are full of blatant inefficiency. The money goes to the glut. You have dumn sluts and idiots working there, being overpaid and under performing. The look at the catalog on this site.. look at wikipedia. People are willing to do this work for free. Many people here, do this work for free.

Adjust things a little bit. Change the format, editorialize. And you'd have a running alt SPLC.
It can start in a single thread on a single topic.
BUT WHY

THIS ISN'T WHAT WE DO

IT ISN'T FUNNY

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
"I got a crush from Kiwifarms"

Yeah, you wish, faggot. Only crush I see in your future is the one where your genderless-master-figure steps on your shriveled testicles with xir bitchboots.

Reactions: mr.moon1488

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
Its worth noting to all of the people making reasonable suggestions in this thread that debunking and humor websites like this already do exist. Stuff like Snopes and Rational Wiki were pretty much what was posted in the OP, just not as edgy as places like Encyclopedia Dramatica and the Lolcow Wiki ended up being. The trouble is that some kind of web entropy always sets into these communities once they get popular, and their status as a trusted resource dimishes as all of the intelligent people leave and the dumbassses and hucksters end up with all of the power.

Rational Wiki is a good example of this actually. You can page through some of their older articles and smell the rotting fedora stench leaking off of their early 2000s internet humor. It was interesting to read back in the day when its biases and smug sense of superiority gave it a sense of freedom compared to resources that are supposed to be more fair and balanced, but its overstayed its welcome. The SPLC is just a bigger version of that kind of thing, except it also has a lawyer army and some slimy PR people to throw around. Again, it was interesting to read back in the day, and I found its "Hate Map" feature to be a neat way to check and see which particular group of racewar StormSpergs was operating in the open near where I lived, but its biases are now too apparent and its operators are clearly trying to weaponize it.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I argue with way too many lefties on this site for it to be a good place for gay ops

• Agree
Reactions: Autocrat

yourfinancials

kiwifarms.net
Ok this thread why I signed up. Seems many kiwis want a counter to the corporate commie nonsense. Political something ahead.

1st of all what works for your opposition will not work for another group.
case in point Antifa vs proud boys. antifa can go knocking heads because they managed to gain institutional power to back them. Any one else? They On their own. What the left does is focus on aggression and going large.

for some reason the lefties and corporations have joined forces. Why I don't know why anti capitalist would help capitalists and vice versa. That just how it is. The current society and system is infested and reform won't work and pointless to try because the status quo favors those currently in charge interests.

What you wanna do is push for change on a smaller level.

An example of this could be done on youtube. Let say every creator with a large following who pays regularly decided to create their own website site and embed videos into it like they used to before you tube existed. You tube would cease to exist after such a fragmentation. This what you wanna do. Pursue bottom up fragmentation

Such fragmentation is made easier due to the current society is crumbling (think late rome and it's decline) and it be far easier to create a mirco nation to your liking then something larger as the usa then gain more territory over time

first try joining a separatist party. Let say poland, hungry, scottland, northern Ireland, Catalan and Basque all merged to form a new political body as a bulwark against the forces of poz. This would provoke change. Joining a separatist party would be a good alternative because it not a question of which ideology is best bu t who should call the shots. Should Scotland take direction by a local council or by those in london. separatist movement don't ask what ideal to use but who should be in charge. Over time these separatist parties can form a union and a new political body. So it doesn't obey international boundaries but gives its members the ability to redefine them.

or let's say all the ingenious people of the world merged and formed a unified political body. That a lot of people and would redefine geopolitical boundaries in a hurry and create a new challenge to the status quo.

second it's not left versus right but small money versus big money.

there a bank where I live. Family owned. Only 50 employees and maxed out capital of 100k. You as a voter (or activist) could pursue or push for policy which bans non local businesses and let local ones (such as small bank I mentioned) thrive. No more McDonald's, no walmarts, no Verizon. What this does is destroy the big boys access to customers and over time reduce their cash flow. Which reduce the amount of wealth they can use to buy politician this reducing their political power. It also allows you to make friends with money (small businesses get reamed by both sides) which can be used to pursue other projects.

also can push out non local political influences. If say the democrats got replaced by NYC party and la California replaced democrats with a California first party then democrats would end up losing power. also pushing for local influences pushes a wedge between local political machines versus the state and federal level ones.

The side effect of pushing out non local businesses and political influences at the town and country level is it create a sense of belonging and community. This end a up replacing group based identities (such as sex and race) with location based idenities. No longer someone will claim they are black but Chicagoan. Or new Orlean der. whatev er. Once people behind to identify with location more then race or sex is when liberal divide and conquer tactics will be nullified. Then wedges between locations can be used to further fracture the unity of both parties into irrelevance.

The final thing is creating new companies to counter anti freedom of speech corporations such as goo gle. The key is to for a small niche specialized audience. Instead of Google which has info on any thing a specialized one with a subscrip tion for say medical phds would be way to go.

If that too much then you could try destroying civilization by becoming an anti vaccine activist and hope a society ruining plague will happen. Nothing snaps people ba ck to reality then a mass die off

Sorry for sperging. It I wanted to say something

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino