The Official Adult Swim Griefing Thread - Now With Potentially Less Bob's Burgers and Family Guy

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
I've never really been into anime much, but I still have an appreciation for Adult Swim's early years introducing me to some good ones like Bebop, Trigun, .hack/sign and Wolf's Rain. I quit watching around 2007-2008 when it became nothing but Inuyasha, Bleach and Tim & Eric.

The Last Stand

I need more gin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if it was mentioned, but Aqua Teen Hunger Force was the highlight of the Adult Swim era.

The absurdness of the show, the dark humor, the three main characters with his neighbor Carl, the random access humor: it hits in all cylinders.

Recently, Adult Swim had a commencement speech with Carl Brutananadilewski from ATHF. Glad it can still maintain its humor with today's events.

Carl is the epitomize of white Jersey trash and doesn't give a FUCK.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if it was mentioned, but Aqua Teen Hunger Force was the highlight of the Adult Swim era.

The absurdness of the show, the dark humor, the three main characters with his neighbor Carl, the random access humor: it hits in all cylinders.

Recently, Adult Swim had a commencement speech with Carl Brutananadilewski from ATHF. Glad it can still maintain its humor with today's events.

Carl is the epitomize of white Jersey trash and doesn't give a FUCK.
That fucking rainbow flag in the as logo (as of June 2020)

TchPiKinmup

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or has Minoriteam been totally scrubbed? It wasn't a good show but the style of it was a completely wasted opportunity. The Jack Kirby style art was really exciting and lent itself perfectly to limited animation. The shame is that the writing had no bite whatsoever, it felt like teen boys writing their idea of an edgy cartoon. If you're into archiving things, make sure to seek out this series ASAP before it's even harder to acquire.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or has Minoriteam been totally scrubbed? It wasn't a good show but the style of it was a completely wasted opportunity. The Jack Kirby style art was really exciting and lent itself perfectly to limited animation. The shame is that the writing had no bite whatsoever, it felt like teen boys writing their idea of an edgy cartoon. If you're into archiving things, make sure to seek out this series ASAP before it's even harder to acquire.
Best thing about that show was the villain. He was the funniest character.

Munchingonfish

kiwifarms.net
They apparently nuked that and MDE from their site this month. Welcome to the woke Adult Swim.

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
Shame that they memory-holed it because of political shit and not because it was a bad show. One of their Bumps was them saying it was the dumbest decision they ever made, green-lighting the show based on a pitch and not a pilot.

Best thing about that show was the villain. He was the funniest character.
I'm sure that's the reason why the creator, Adam de la Pena, played the White Shadow. Its telling that a year or two back AS had a sampling of episodes from everyone of their shows available OnDemand and the Minoriteam episode was the one that was all about the villains justifying their idiotic failed schemes to the taxman.

TchPiKinmup

kiwifarms.net
The villains were the most fun part of Minoriteam, easily. While Standardized Test is probably my favorite, it's a lot easier to find images of Racist Frankenstein:
1593561917996.png

Kind of off-topic but is anybody keeping a running list of the "unapproved" media that is currently being and in the process of being censored? I appreciate the heads up about the other Adult Swim show (that I had never heard of) and would love to start collecting these particular things. (Though I'll be dead before an episode of Scrubs is aired on my television, blackface or no!)

Syaoran Li

Commie Punks Fuck Off!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shame that they memory-holed it because of political shit and not because it was a bad show. One of their Bumps was them saying it was the dumbest decision they ever made, green-lighting the show based on a pitch and not a pilot.
I'm honestly surprised Minoriteam was only memory-holed just now, I always figured it wasn't available to begin with because nobody liked it, considering it's always on those "biggest Adult Swim flops" lists alongside the likes of Pilot Candidate, King Star King, the 2016 April Fools prank, and that weird fake infomercial that David Cross did for them.

Even before Current Year, it was one of the most reviled shows on Adult Swim and was one of the few shows that everyone who was an Adult Swim fan hated, be they fans of anime, Fox reruns, "old-school" AS comedy, even the "Tim & Eric" stoner crowd hated it because it was a poorly written unfunny mess.

Kind of off-topic but is anybody keeping a running list of the "unapproved" media that is currently being and in the process of being censored? I appreciate the heads up about the other Adult Swim show (that I had never heard of) and would love to start collecting these particular things. (Though I'll be dead before an episode of Scrubs is aired on my television, blackface or no!)
Seconding this motion, that way I can stock up on "problematic" media while I still can

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
So apparently in addition to saving tuca and Bertie from the grave as is bringing 12oz Mouse back for a 3rd season.... I have mixed feelings about that. On the one hand I really really hated t and b and wished it would stay a Netflix zombie.
On the other hand maybe this means as hits like super jail or perfect hair forever can comeback from the dead

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
They're saying it's still coming out this year. If I recall, it's gonna be four episodes. The trailer looks amazing

Unfortunately, it's been bumped to 2021, according to the Adult Swim Con videos they showed this past Saturday. Seems the Wu Flu ended up delaying it enough for it to be pushed back a year.

On the bright side, we also learned that Blade Runner: Black Lotus really does exist (unfortunately, it's a CGI series), and they announced another collaboration with Production I.G., Fena: Pirate Princess. Both are scheduled to come out in 2021 as well.

Here's the teasers and full interviews they posted:

Tags
None