The Official Adult Swim Griefing Thread - Eventually With Less Bob's Burgers and Family Guy

• DDoS is active again.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why did Adultswim do this, I get they want to grow their market out from just males in the 20s and 30s and nothing wrong with that in itself, but picking up a show that did poor on Netflix and its rights fuckary is beyond idiotic. Also worth noting they cancelled their longest-running show Ventrue Bros to cut costs around this time as well.

The show does look shit but just can't get over how poor a move this was for Adultswim. Why didn't they just make an original show instead, that surely would have been cheaper.
I suppose nothing can top 12 Oz. Mouse.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suppose nothing can top 12 Oz. Mouse.
I didn't hate it but it had moments. I kept it on as background noise but the fact that we're officially nostalgic over 12 Oz. Mouse shows just how much the quality control has plummeted on Adult Swim. I would take a season 3 of 12 Oz. Mouse any time over Bird Girl or another live action show.

Thank god for Primal, Uzumaki and motherfucken Smiling Friends.

Flexo

Don't blame me. I voted for HK-47.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This felt more like Adult Swim than anything I've seen come from them since Primal & Smiling Friends.

King Dead

Cops are better when they're mecha.
kiwifarms.net
I didn't hate it but it had moments. I kept it on as background noise but the fact that we're officially nostalgic over 12 Oz. Mouse shows just how much the quality control has plummeted on Adult Swim. I would take a season 3 of 12 Oz. Mouse any time over Bird Girl or another live action show.

Thank god for Primal, Uzumaki and motherfucken Smiling Friends.
In case you haven't been keeping up with the Uzumaki news, be prepared to wait quite a bit more. The studio released an update video a couple weeks ago:
October 2022 is the current release date. I couldn't help but snicker every time the camera zoomed in on the director's zipper pulls jingling around.